Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Unread post by wellboom »

Greys Encyclopedia wrote:
wellboom wrote:
Ms Truthseeker wrote: The one where she admitted it was a lie was video too?

There's no way to copy and post a video here?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 340e9c.jpg[/img]

I edited wellboom's face out of the pic. I am extremely bored and procrastinating. DO NOT expect this often in the future -Greys
The one complaint I have about ig's update. Makes screenshotting much more difficult. For a quick, simple edit I use Facebook's Messenger as it has an editing feature. Although it cuts off the bottom half of pics when you edit, hence the line going down to the pic.

Like I said, do not expect this courtesy often. Continue :)
Thanks a lot. I'll be more careful if there's a next time

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ms Truthseeker »

So Alyson lied about Caroline trying to kill her baby because Caroline lied about giving info to Alyson's hate page because Caroline was covering for another friend who actually gave the info to alysons exposing page

Wow, with friends like those two, who needs enemies?

Do we believe Alyson really made up such a lie or was she convinced to say she lied about it? Crazy, seriously, Crazy.

Anyone know why Caroline took Ask page down so suddenly after the accusations against Ben?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wellboom
Amateur
Amateur

Ms Truthseeker wrote:So Alyson lied about Caroline trying to kill her baby because Caroline lied about giving info to Alyson's hate page because Caroline was covering for another friend who actually gave the info to alysons exposing page

Wow, with friends like those two, who needs enemies?

Do we believe Alyson really made up such a lie or was she convinced to say she lied about it? Crazy, seriously, Crazy.

Anyone know why Caroline took Ask page down so suddenly after the accusations against Ben?

Alyson is a fucked up person. I believe she actually did lied. That girl is insane.
But then again, we may never actually know.

Yes I noticed her ask was gone but her link is in her bio so maybe it got suspended.

Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

Anyone see her Instagram video? Nice.

Supernaturalfan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Supernaturalfan »

Yeah I saw that video she isn't friends with tori because apparently she had sex with Ben and then tried to say Ben didn't want his name on any social media but tori showed a text saying otherwise

citrusdream
Talker
Talker

Unread post by citrusdream »

Any thoughts on her domestic violence video?
Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

citrusdream wrote:Any thoughts on her domestic violence video?
Yep, but probably not popular opinions.

I "know" her and some neighbors in real life, so that def colors my views of her claims. I've heard a lot of drama swirling around her lately, she's screwed up with a lot of people, so to me this is attention seeking.

She didn't name names, but isn't everyone assuming she's talking about B?

What's everyone else's thoughts on that video?
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Ms Truthseeker wrote:
citrusdream wrote:Any thoughts on her domestic violence video?
Yep, but probably not popular opinions.

I "know" her and some neighbors in real life, so that def colors my views of her claims. I've heard a lot of drama swirling around her lately, she's screwed up with a lot of people, so to me this is attention seeking.

She didn't name names, but isn't everyone assuming she's talking about B?

What's everyone else's thoughts on that video?
Dude...I couldn't even watch the whole thing... who DOESN'T know your significant other isn't supposed to put you down and call you names. Come on, Caroline. It's not that she didn't know how it's supposed to be. It's that she was desperate for a guys attention.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but it's common sense you don't let anyone call you names and make you feel shitty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Double post, but didn't she have a boyfriend that she left for B? Like she had stated previously that B was abusive but she still loved him or whatever. Then justified getting back with him saying "he made a complete *360*" and it would be better? She chose to go from another guy back to him.

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

At this point I believe she's just trying to get back into the spotlight again. If she can't be famous for being a "teen mommy" then she is gonna be "famous" in any other way possible. I guess she chose "abuse survivor" as her famousness of choice. I can see that tacked up in her bio now.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

fuzzyjeans wrote:At this point I believe she's just trying to get back into the spotlight again. If she can't be famous for being a "teen mommy" then she is gonna be "famous" in any other way possible. I guess she chose "abuse survivor" as her famousness of choice. I can see that tacked up in her bio now.

I try to be sympathetic, but the entire time I've followed her, it seems she does what she can to keep attention, and now it's playing the "abuse survivor" card. I'm not saying she isn't telling you truth, but like I said a little earlier, she left a decent guy for someone she knew had abused her in the past. She basically made the decision to put herself through it all again.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

What's her deal with circumcision? Like, she repeatedly makes these annoying rant videos...why is she so concerned with children's genitals? It's not her place and her stupid videos probably won't change anyone's mind

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, guys. I just got out of jail for being mean to Caroline. The cops busted down my door and drug me to jail, all the while scolding me for posting online about her. Lol. Kidding. But does anyone remember how we were all going to get charges pressed on us and how this thread along with Bailee's was going to be taken down because they knew a lawyer?

wellboom
Amateur
Amateur

It scares me how obsessed Caroline seems with what other people do to their child's penis. Ok we get it you won't circumsize. But you don't have a son now are you pregnant with a son. I'd expect this more from a mother to a son plus to each their own, whatever anyone decides to do to their sons penis is their own problem.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

wellboom wrote:It scares me how obsessed Caroline seems with what other people do to their child's penis. Ok we get it you won't circumsize. But you don't have a son now are you pregnant with a son. I'd expect this more from a mother to a son plus to each their own, whatever anyone decides to do to their sons penis is their own problem.

EXACTLY. Her stupid videos are nothing more than annoying. And she's like "don't post your opinion or I'll block you!"...uh then don't talk about controversial shit. She has no reason to be so concerned with what people do with their child's penis.

Supernaturalfan
Talker
Talker

I understand activism I follow a anti circumcision page and they aren't as annoying as she is like she doesn't recognize that some are religious like Jews have practiced that since the begging she she needs to stop worrying about other children and see if she could see her daughter again cause it seems like she lost the right to visit her

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

does she have a son.
I thought she had a daughter who was adopted.
what you think you will do best case scenario , I am or was against circumcision without religious significance, then I had a son with chronic excema and psoriasis who required the operation at 2 yes.
Educate prior to vent Caroline

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Godddddd did anyone see where she said she will have a baby within the next 3 years? Please no.

Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... ab16a6.jpg[/img]
Yes, and this. ... your not even dating but he's forever. She thinks she's much, but let's get real caroline
Supernaturalfan
Talker
Talker

She said the same thing about her ex Joseph and about Ben and she's still single every guy is her forever

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”