nela7
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

Unread post by nela7 »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
nela7 wrote:I mean damn, I just love coming on this board and readying 10,000 personal anecdotes that have nothing to do with Jess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like this one? Skip over it, hello?
You okay, I think you need to chill. You could JUST have easily skipped over mine! Image
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Damn I hate that this board always ends up talking about CPS.

Jess is a bare minimum mom, but doesn't deserve to have her children taken from her. It's bad that landen doesn't have a bed, but he'll live without one. it's ridiculous to bring up CPS when there are so many other children that are in actual need of help.
This is a gossip site where we gossip about Jessica. Not other kids in the world, who cares?

Uhhhh how weird. I talked about Jess in my post so, bye. If you think she deserves to have her kids taken away then you're stupid.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Does anyone want to make a bet that all the CPS 'experts' on here have got their information of why/how kids are removed from The Sims?
duhhitskarley
Talker
Talker

Unread post by duhhitskarley »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:Does anyone want to make a bet that all the CPS 'experts' on here have got their information of why/how kids are removed from The Sims?

Just to add because I agree with you.

Yea Image as much as I agree that there is clearly areas she needs to get it together in more but cps won't take her children from her for anything we know of currently. (We clearly see no abuse/drug use)

Kinda off topic but there's a point: I delivered my baby at a hospital in Modesto. So for starters they drug test every kid. And ONLY take the kids that test positive for any drug other then weed.

I don't know how the cps system is in other areas but I do know that ours is over flowing so I assume they all are as well. They don't have all of the resources to take every kinda neglected kid. They take kids from murders, drug addicts that leave them in crack house. Babies that actually come out addicted. Children that are covered in bruises. Starving children. etc.

Jess has her flaws- and I don't agree with MANY of her live choices. And yes she is probably raising future teenage parents, but it could be worse and for wayyyy to many other children is it.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Have you guys ever read A Child Called It? Dave was starved, beaten, forced to sit in a room with toxic fumes, wasn't allowed to sleep in a bed or be bathed, and had to wear the same clothes every day without them being washed. CPS couldn't get to them because his mother would put on a fake front whenever people tried to get involved and Dave was forced to lie to school officials about his bruises/scars.

My point: we can all thank God the kids are nowhere near treated like that!! Jess feeds them, is 100% against spanking, has a place for them to sleep (even if Landen doesn't sleep in the same place every night), bathes them, and has a myriad of clothes for them. I still think Jess is a basic needs mother, but it's not a CPS issue.

By the way, kids on the Sims are only taken by the social worker if they fail school, aren't fed, or are ignored by the family. Even if only one of them gets an F, they are all taken.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

vonniebeth wrote:Have you guys ever read A Child Called It? Dave was starved, beaten, forced to sit in a room with toxic fumes, wasn't allowed to sleep in a bed or be bathed, and had to wear the same clothes every day without them being washed. CPS couldn't get to them because his mother would put on a fake front whenever people tried to get involved and Dave was forced to lie to school officials about his bruises/scars.

My point: we can all thank God the kids are nowhere near treated like that!! Jess feeds them, is 100% against spanking, has a place for them to sleep (even if Landen doesn't sleep in the same place every night), bathes them, and has a myriad of clothes for them. I still think Jess is a basic needs mother, but it's not a CPS issue.

By the way, kids on the Sims are only taken by the social worker if they fail school, aren't fed, or are ignored by the family. Even if only one of them gets an F, they are all taken.
You're spot-on. I don't know the laws in other states, but due to the nature of my job I'm a mandated reporter in the state of CA. While Jess isn't going to win any awards for mother of the year, she is nowhere near needing CPS. The sad truth is that in CA, CPS is overwhelmed with thousands of cases of truly horrifying abuse and neglect. In Jess' case, it would be argued that the family practices co-sleeping, and that would be it. I've even had a family get away with having no running water in their home as a "lifestyle choice". In order for CPS to be involved, the level of neglect has to be quite severe - complete lack of hygiene (not just a messy home - I mean kids who clearly have not been bathed in weeks or months), little/no food (Jess' convenience food diet doesn't cut it), poor school attendance, etc. As an example, a case we had to report was a little boy who was bathed so rarely he had open sores that were infected all over his body and a bag or two of chips for lunch/breakfast every day. Even that case took several months to resolve.

Let's move on to a lighter topic :-) Did you guys see at around 10:00 min in when Lilia is talking about baby names, she starts talking about "and her last name is gonna be..."... holy crap, Jess, this is sad when your kid genuinely has to think about what your kid of the year's last name is going to be. It's ok, Lilia, I'd lose track too!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Bravo to the last 3 posts. When CPS is brought up it litterally makes my skin crawl. Not only is accusing someone of needing CPS a huge accusation you cannot just pull it out of your hat everytime Jess or another vlogger does something you dont agree with. I think we all agree the house they moved into does not fit their growing family and very soon Landen will need his own space but let's not pretend that of all the things Jess does (and doesnt do!) this even makes the top of the naughty list.
atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

Cps in my state seems to have nothing better to do honestly. They seem to only go after families that don't need it. A girl that use to live with us was angry that we kicked her out after we found out she was using heroine, so her revenge was calling Cps on us. They obviously found nothing wrong in our house except for the fact that we took the door knob off my nieces room and turned it around because they kept locking themselves in the room. Then when we told them she was the one to look into because of the heroine, they completely ignored us. She ended up over dosing with her 3 year old in the same room as her.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

please, no more CPS talk

C'mon Jessica, hurry up with that pregnancy announcement reaction video. I want to see how much edited it will be

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

We all know Jessica's kids are not in a home atmosphere that warrants them being taken from her. Not at all. But there are things that I wish she would improve on to better the lives of her children.

1)Stop having more kids. It's a bit too late for this one but come on. 5 kids at 24 is ridiculous. She could have waited 5 years and still would have been young enough to have more if she wanted.

2) If it doesn't work out with Chris, don't catapult to the nearest penis she can find and push this fairytale dream she has on him like she does to every other guy.

3) Finish school! This doesn't need to be explained. She wants to have all these kids but what about their expenses? Kids only get more expensive as they get older. What about college funds? Getting a house big enough to fit all of them? Granted, she doesn't NEED to go to college to make a lot of money, but it wouldn't hurt to have that credential to get a decent paying job when the YT gravy train has run its course.

atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

Doubt she would save up for college for any of her kids. She would have them get financial aid and loans! And I agree with you about the penis. It's like this girl needs it in her life, and with penis comes her soul mate and 3 more kids.

SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

Damn that reaction video must be bad if she hadn't posted it already. She's going to "forget" every week now bet in the video there were tons of side eyes and wtf looks that she only noticed while editing
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

if her and Chris break up, she better invest in a dildo.
bananaamuffin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bananaamuffin »

mikejones wrote:if her and Chris break up, she better invest in a dildo.
LMFAO ImageImage so true
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

bananaamuffin wrote:
LMFAO ImageImage so true
Maybe we could all pool our money and buy her one if they ever break up...
atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

Girl would need something other than a dildo. She would need one of those sex robots to keep her company. Atleast she can't get pregnant that way lmao

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Bravo to the last 3 posts. When CPS is brought up it litterally makes my skin crawl. Not only is accusing someone of needing CPS a huge accusation you cannot just pull it out of your hat everytime Jess or another vlogger does something you dont agree with. I think we all agree the house they moved into does not fit their growing family and very soon Landen will need his own space but let's not pretend that of all the things Jess does (and doesnt do!) this even makes the top of the naughty list.
Exactly! She doesn't even come CLOSE to "needing CPS called on her". That's ridiculous. Especially when so many cases where there is actual abuse & neglect fall through the cracks.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

And a vibrator. Girl needs to fulfill her sexual needs herself.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

one isn't enough she's going to need a variety, all shapes and sizes. I see her owning one of those reborns when all her kids move out of the whacky shack.
vault_dweller15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vault_dweller15 »

gossipingloser wrote:Does anyone else find Caden seems older than 6? Maybe my idea of what 6 year olds are like is off. Anyway he seems like he's really intelligent (not that the others aren't!!). Random observation.

I agree. I have a 6 year old and Caden definitely seems older.

Return to “JesssFam”