Daily Bumps Thread Participants

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Unread post by cats-or-die »

saltliferocks wrote:The username: It's me Cat.

The video that was linked in the thread.
Def not me. LOL thanks for not assuming it was! Image
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

If ya'll see anyone posting on there youtubes and bragging about it, report that. It's against the rules and we can 100% take care of it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The post with the link to YTMD disappeared after I mentioned it. It said something like "Come to YTMD and learn the truth". But it's gone now, thank goodness.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

twomommies wrote: Have you ever tried dieting with someone constantly around you who resists you dieting?
Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I know this was in the main thread but you're irritating me now. Yes. I successfully lost 60 pounds living with my boyfriend who was trying to gain about 50 pounds.
We were leading two COMPLETELY different lifestyles and both somehow managed to do it? It's will power. Bryan has none. Regardless of Missy stuffing her face with cookies. If Bryan really wanted to lose the weight, he would.
But he'd rather eat the crap he likes and continue to live the life he leads. Stop fucking assuming it's Missy's fault he can't lose weight. Image

xoxo gossip cat
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Saph, relax. People aren't talking about how disgusting Jared is for pedo bating in the daily bumps thread because it has nothing to do with the daily bumps, and has been said 100 times in J&Es thread.

If you're going to police the thread, keep it ON topic instead of taking it even more off topic than Bryan's muffin top.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

cats-or-die wrote:
twomommies wrote: Have you ever tried dieting with someone constantly around you who resists you dieting?
I know this was in the main thread but you're irritating me now. Yes. I successfully lost 60 pounds living with my boyfriend who was trying to gain about 50 pounds.
We were leading two COMPLETELY different lifestyles and both somehow managed to do it? It's will power. Bryan has none. Regardless of Missy stuffing her face with cookies. If Bryan really wanted to lose the weight, he would.
But he'd rather eat the crap he likes and continue to live the life he leads. Stop fucking assuming it's Missy's fault he can't lose weight. Image

xoxo gossip cat
This.

I've lost 50lbs this past year with my family still eating whatever they want.
And I'll lose another 50 over the next year with or without my family changing their habits.
I'm overweight. I want to change that. It's my job to make good decisions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

xoxo gossip cat
This.

I've lost 50lbs this past year with my family still eating whatever they want.
And I'll lose another 50 over the next year with or without my family changing their habits.
I'm overweight. I want to change that. It's my job to make good decisions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She's so hell bent on it being Missy's fault. Weight loss comes from inside yourself. If the fact that Missy eats junk food keeps him from losing weight, then he doesn't have the will power to lose it. It's a 24/7 battle to lose weight and unless you WANT it, it doesn't happen.

Congrats on your weight loss!! Image
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There's a couple people who always care way too much about how much Missy and Bryan weigh.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ladymama wrote:Saph, relax. People aren't talking about how disgusting Jared is for pedo bating in the daily bumps thread because it has nothing to do with the daily bumps, and has been said 100 times in J&Es thread.

If you're going to police the thread, keep it ON topic instead of taking it even more off topic than Bryan's muffin top.

I'm the one that started that. I was trying to bring it up to end the discussion of his weight . Not to discuss Jared exactly, but question what type of person Bryan is to continue to hang out with a person so questionable.

No one cares anyway... Bryan's fat. That's more important.

Not saying people need to discuss the Jared thing on DB at all, but point out maybe... just maybe, there are other things more important than weight to define a person's character.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ladymama wrote:Saph, relax. People aren't talking about how disgusting Jared is for pedo bating in the daily bumps thread because it has nothing to do with the daily bumps, and has been said 100 times in J&Es thread.

I'm the one that started that. I was trying to bring it up to end the discussion of his weight . Not to discuss Jared exactly, but question what type of person Bryan is to continue to hang out with a person so questionable.

Not saying people need to discuss the Jared thing on DB at all, but point out maybe... just maybe, there are other things more important than weight to define a person's character.
Apologies, I still have you foe'd so I miss a lot of your posts!

I still don't think it's relevent. Maybe mentioning how he is friends with some morally questionable people, but to be so specific is just throwing things more off topic. The thread isn't about E&Js poor decisions.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Personal: I've lost 26 lbs this year simply by being concious of what I'm eating. I measure it, give it a value, and record it in a notebook everyday with the time of consumption. Nothing is off limits so I don't feel deprived. I prefer brown rice, whole grains, fruits and vegetables and avoid processed foods. Funny enough, it was the posters on the DB thread bitching about Ollie's diet of beige food that got me interested in improving my eating habits. I admit that I am worried about staying focused as the weight loss slows down. I'm in for the long haul.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

ladymama wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Apologies, I still have you foe'd so I miss a lot of your posts!

I still don't think it's relevent. Maybe mentioning how he is friends with some morally questionable people, but to be so specific is just throwing things more off topic. The thread isn't about E&Js poor decisions.

I see your point. Mentioning how he's friends with someone with some questionable morals would have been better than being so specific about it. I didn't need to throw the thread completely off topic like that so I do apologize. There were better ways to word, or express my point without getting off topic.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:Maybe the solution is to do like the mods said and do a little more self-policing.

Think about it. For the last few months the DB board has been getting ridiculous and the older posters have stopped posting as much because of it. Instead, we've all been coming here to vent, but not actually saying much within the DB thread. I think a lot of the newer posters are actually trying to fit in, and are posting things to try and get likes from the more respected posters. They are following the majority. It just so happens, that majority is mostly new at the moment. Does this make sense?

Coming here and venting has become a crutch, and I really wonder if the board tone might change if we voice our opinions within the thread more often. I don't think. The mods would mind as long as we're respectful.

Am I wrong?
THIS.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

It may seem silly to some butbI totally agree regarding wanting to impress or be cut down by the seasoned posters.
When I first lurked it was black betty, mike walsh, metalheadmamma666 and those guys .
It can seem as if you disagree with a popular opinion you can be made to feel pretty stupid which nobody likes, especially when you may feel excited to come accross people who share a similaer hobby that is one ww0e prob keep on 4he down low. Has there ever been a thread for newer posters to see where yhey or we would start or take the discussions?

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

those posters names werenot exqmples of rude people, more people who i dont see post anymore who were funny.

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

annaclinchwalsh wrote:It may seem silly to some butbI totally agree regarding wanting to impress or be cut down by the seasoned posters.
When I first lurked it was black betty, mike walsh, metalheadmamma666 and those guys .
It can seem as if you disagree with a popular opinion you can be made to feel pretty stupid which nobody likes, especially when you may feel excited to come accross people who share a similaer hobby that is one ww0e prob keep on 4he down low. Has there ever been a thread for newer posters to see where yhey or we would start or take the discussions?

I don't think there's a thread specifically for newcomers. It's not really that big of an issue for most people. People just post what they want and people may or may not disagree with them and that's fine. One user may disagree with one thing I say but may agree with the next thing I say, if you get what I mean. I don't always agree with everything my favorite users post. Nobody thinks you're stupid because you have an unpopular opinion and even if they did, who cares? It's a gossip forum. I take this site way too seriously sometimes but that's my own issue and nothing to put on this site or the users here. We're all just here to have fun.

But to answer your question, I don't think there's a forum for newcomers... but a mod can answer that better than I can. If you want to gossip, you gossip along with other newcomers or the veteran posters. If it's any comforting, you're not the only newcomer. It's mostly the spelling that makes you hard to understand sometimes but it's nothing personal.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thanks saphenous appreciate it and I get what you mean. I don't take it personally to the point that it affects my life it's just a feeling of wanting people who you find cool funny and finally not blinded by editing and probably get excited it's almost like a support group.
And I think it's human nature to want people who you think are clever witty et ( As some of you ladies particularly the ones listed earlier are) to find you interesting my join date is called years ago.
I am nearly 36 and was a mum at 16 21 and 30 so found it really interesting.
none of my RL friends even watch teen mom.
The spelling bit I have explained, and that's what got me started apparently it's unlikely that's the case as a don't fit the " True dyslexic symptom ology.
Thought was a bit rich being told something I'm hugely embarrassed about, doesn't affect me as dyslexic " aren't usually aware they are not spelling correctly.
If you've worked on an issue to no avail for as long as you remember, you are usually Ware of it.
Spell check actually makes it worse you can imagine when you start a word with a b instead of a deal 21st happens.
I get defensive because I'm not stupid ,although not tech savvy and I start adding the disclaimer re spelling at end of posts as everyone seemed to have a sign off my am now realizing it's an automatic feature whoops.
It's silly but it's just a feeling of wow women who feel like me , they seem cool and funny I'd Le to hang ( virtually) with them , realizing these women don't find me fun my witty enjoyable company nor are they obliged to in a new way but it can still be upsetting . even to an old women with adult children ect

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I believe your post proves that you are perfectly able to express yourself in a way that others can appreciate, even if you struggle with the mechanics of putting letters together to form a word. Not everyone understands how dyslexia manifests itself. My guess is that those who have offended you did not do so in a malicious manner. It is more likely they were careless with their choice of words. I encourage you to freely posts what moves you. Don't worry if certain posters you may admire recognize you, other posters will. You have to start with yourself. You sound like you have much to share as you are an experienced mom and you seem to be a genuine person.You definitely have a great sense of humor if you think you are an old woman at 36! Honestly, most of the other posters here are kind and fair. Maybe just start with an observation today that you are comfortable with sharing?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm not the only person who took issue with how you type I'm just the only one who said something. Stop looking for ass pats and acceptance on an online gossip forum. There's your first mistake. The more you mind your business the better, trust me.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm not looking for my arsecond to be patted . prefer if my are was kept out of all online situations lol.
I'm well aware there are many who are frustrated with the way I type I assumed they would do the Foe? thing.
I put personal bit it this as it was a thread participant thing if that it against rules I'll consider myself warned and not do so in future.
I made an idiot of myself with regard to wanna be tough post sorry for that bridge construction complete, reached other side.

Return to “Boxing Ring”