Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

Unread post by mb_1218 »

Off topic, but am I the only one that doesn't like Janell? I can't stand her. She always seems like she has to be the center of attention, like when she held up the sign...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Worried? I thought she was happy to get pregnant now since she has a "year to kill"

also she told someone that supposedly her friends already knew, that that's why they weren't surprised. So she didn't tell her bf Jenelle? Because she sounded surprised & she was showing Wendy how shakey she was from the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf? He's been wanting a kid for a year?! Haven't they only been together a year and a half?!?! These people are seriously insane
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

Unread post by kittypurry »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Worried? I thought she was happy to get pregnant now since she has a "year to kill"

also she told someone that supposedly her friends already knew, that that's why they weren't surprised. So she didn't tell her bf Jenelle? Because she sounded surprised & she was showing Wendy how shakey she was from the news.

He's been wanting one for a year? So 6 months after they met, just after they got engaged?
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

oh, Mimi.... *facepalm

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She said in the "7 more babies" video Chris would have... 7 more babies if she let him. I mean, if he wanted a big family he definitely did find his dream girl in Jessica.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Jess' Dapple sponsorship was so realistic. I mean obviously she really wanted to find more natural products for her family right after she fed all her kids artificially colored pancakes!
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I forgot the name of Jessica's friend with the magician boyfriend (is that Janelle?) But I would have loved to hear their conversation on the way home from the party because they did not look happy lol. I am really curious to know what people in her life actually think. Also, was Ben in the reaction video? I didn't see him.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Wow. I am Jessica's age and I don't have a SINGLE child (I just like watching family vlogs haha guilty pleasure). I couldn't even fathom being on my fifth already...
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

No wonder Jess turned out the way she did, Mimi is nuts!

The reaction video was soooo awkward, there were 3 happy people, the rest were obviously disappointed in their decision making lol

Also, it seems like she announced the news to the kids there too. And that's unfair and sad. If I was 4 and my mum told me to open my last present and it was a sibling announcement, id be pissed. Also, telling them to read it out loud? lol again, they are 4. Total fail.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

ber614 wrote:I forgot the name of Jessica's friend with the magician boyfriend (is that Janelle?) But I would have loved to hear their conversation on the way home from the party because they did not look happy lol. I am really curious to know what people in her life actually think. Also, was Ben in the reaction video? I didn't see him.
She is probably the person that everyone puts up with and outwardly supports but in their spare time she is the running joke that everyone gossips and laughs about.
WhatsTheCheese
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatsTheCheese »

ber614 wrote:I forgot the name of Jessica's friend with the magician boyfriend (is that Janelle?) But I would have loved to hear their conversation on the way home from the party because they did not look happy lol. I am really curious to know what people in her life actually think. Also, was Ben in the reaction video? I didn't see him.
She's her cousin Amanda. I believe they're the same age, correct me of I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

carolcanchola wrote:
She's her cousin Amanda. I believe they're the same age, correct me of I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I think they are the same age and Amanda has been so successful compared to jess.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mb_1218 wrote:Off topic, but am I the only one that doesn't like Janell? I can't stand her. She always seems like she has to be the center of attention, like when she held up the sign...
Nope pretty sure almost everyone here dislikes her lol. I can't stand her and the stupid tongue thing she constantly does
TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

Was that drakes mom sitting behind the sofa?? That must have been awkward

izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

Mimi's reaction was totally crazy!! And that shirt she was wearing! Does she always dress so poorly? You'd think she would put on a nicer shirt to go to her grandsons birthday party!
Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Wtf? He's been wanting a kid for a year?! Haven't they only been together a year and a half?!?! These people are seriously insane

and as the new video suggests, he's willing to knock Jess up again and again and again.
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

I honestly think that people were those "wtf is happening" faces at Mimi more than the baby news. I've watched this video three times trying to look at everyone else's reactions and I cannot get past Mimi's dance lmao

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

Someone one the reveal said as long as there is love" in refute to a more honest comment about Jess's life choices.

Well yea love is important and I know Jess loves her children very much. But what kind of "love" is she showing by meeting guys, sleeping around, having kids, and then leaving guys in this short of a time period. One day her kids will grow up and wonder what the heck happened. And I think they will be pretty confused about what love is between two parents if they all have different dads. Even if Chris is in it for the long run, I think her first four will be wondering why their dads couldn't be "the one".
dlh412pt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dlh412pt »

So selfish of her to make that announcement at the kid's birthday party. I got so much secondhand embarrassment watching it. The twins probably thought they were getting a really cool last present and instead all of the attention was suddenly on their Mom and their crazy grandmother jumping around like a loon. So sad. It's her fifth kid by a third baby daddy. You don't have to make elaborate announcements anymore at that point.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I don't know what it is about Wendy but I can't stand her. She comes off as really fake and ditzy all the time. If I didn't know any better I'd wonder if she was perpetually drunk and making a fool of herself.

Return to “JesssFam”