Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

Unread post by red3head »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Lmk wrote:Mimi was only doing that to break the tension if you get me
lmao well she failed because everyone was just sitting there awkwardly with their fake smiles.

Do any of you guys think Jess told her before & told her to act like that because she knew people weren't going to react to it well?
I saw her respond to a comment saying her friends and cousin already knew. I'm sure that's why they didn't look super excited.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

I get that shes celebrating an accomplishment but shes totally playing it off like shes graduated with a degree and going onto masters or PHD, look at her minions all cheery and some asking what her major is, clearly clueless about how the school system works, it puts it in context when you realize it took her 6 yrs to finish 2 yrs of school. Even in her school update she says she finished and will recieve her "degree or 1 of them" :/ give me a break, acting as if shes getting multiple degrees. Here in Canada, 2 yr programs are called diplomas. What is her associates even in? I just assumed all the random classes she took were enough credits for an AA but not in anything specific cause for a while she was going for nursing. Not sure how the US system works. but seriously at this rate it will take her 12 yrs to get a degree.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

2010:
http://i.imgur.com/K6QbPUA.jpg

2016:
http://i.imgur.com/bZWFjlz.jpg

Also want to point out that both times she's worn the cap & gown, she's been pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

kittypurry wrote:2010:
http://i.imgur.com/K6QbPUA.jpg

2016:
http://i.imgur.com/bZWFjlz.jpg

Also want to point out that both times she's worn the cap & gown, she's been pregnant.

lmfao wow.
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

I can't stand Jess and I will be the first to admit it, but I don't see what the big deal in celebrating her associates is? No she's not completely done but she's still hit a milestone. I only did trade school and still had a full graduation and party. It may not mean anything to some, but for others, it's special.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I know Jess loves the attention and all but this reply is just creepy...
2016-04-30 07.53.25.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

sadie wrote:I hate how she calls her kids studs.

I grew up on a farm and a "Stud" is the male bull that impregnates the cows..... that's all I can think of when I hear that word lol.
Haha yes! I think of an intact male horse (horse farm girl here).
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Pisces and Gemini is a bad match! Lol but it depends on their entire charts, if u believe in astrology

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

In her vlog she said "I'm finally graduating and am so glad to be done"..she's implying she's finished with school lol
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:In her vlog she said "I'm finally graduating and am so glad to be done"..she's implying she's finished with school lol
I took it as she had just taken her finals and now she's done with the semester and graduating since she was talking about finals.

Glad she finished her first step in the degree she'll ultimately need. It's nice she just didn't completely stop after having a mob of kids. Congrats to her, hope she continues her schooling.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

I wonder if this baby will be ginger like Jess!

xobeautyxo
Amateur
Amateur

Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

Unread post by xobeautyxo »

emma101 wrote:I wonder if this baby will be ginger like Jess!

I wonder this also. It would be interesting to see if this baby turned out to be ginger like Jess!
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tayyyyyyyyyyyyy »

Ehxsnohs wrote:I can't stand Jess and I will be the first to admit it, but I don't see what the big deal in celebrating her associates is? No she's not completely done but she's still hit a milestone. I only did trade school and still had a full graduation and party. It may not mean anything to some, but for others, it's special.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I got my associates before transferring to university. Took two years and didn't even tell my friends about graduation. Not a big deal here, but she's really into the gimmicky "full time student and working mom" narrative so whatever (I say gimmick because yt is hardly a job). Like others have said, congrats on finishing something in 10 semesters that is designed to take 4 semesters.

PS) It's my first time writing on this thread! Hello :)
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

This whole conversation is making me reconsider the celebration and walking when I get my associates. I didn't know it was so frowned upon

tinydancer
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tinydancer »

MichaelScarn wrote:This whole conversation is making me reconsider the celebration and walking when I get my associates. I didn't know it was so frowned upon Image

Just do what you want. People are only frowning upon it because it's Jess. lol. No one in your life is going to think ill of you for celebrating your AA
capigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capigirl »

Coming out of lurking to put my opinion in about this whole associates thing. At least she went back to school & got an education. I remember when we all thought she would never go back to school. I don't think she made a big hoopla about it, she just posted one pic. I'm going to school for nursing & damn right I'm going to celebrate getting my associates! I have long ways to go, but it's one step closer to my goal. Same goes for her. I think she's a nutcase when it comes to most of her lifestyle choices, but this is probably the best thing she's done for herself.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

MichaelScarn wrote:This whole conversation is making me reconsider the celebration and walking when I get my associates. I didn't know it was so frowned upon Image

I wouldn't say people are frowning on it, it's just kind of pointless for an elementary education major in particular.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I wouldn't say people are frowning on it, it's just kind of pointless for an elementary education major in particular.
I bet while she "takes time off" for the baby, she's gonna change her major again
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

I'm sorry but I think it's completely ridiculous to celebrate getting your associates when it took you SIX years. If a person gets it in the two years it takes then yes celebrate because that is a great accomplishment, but if you're planning on transferring to a 4 year school then it really isn't a big deal. In six years a person can get their associates, bachelors, and masters degree. Jess is desperate for more ass kissing from her little minions so she's making it seem like she's all done with school. Just wait until she enters a 4 year school (if she ever does), I don't think she'll be prepared at all.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I think it's more the fact that she's wording it (from her vlog) that she's done with her degree and now she's getting "another degree and a teaching certificate". She's making it sound like this is her BA and she's going for her masters, rather then this being her diploma and she's going for her BA. If she was celebrating it as her diploma I wouldn't care. But she's lying to everyone.

Return to “JesssFam”