kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

Unread post by kittypurry »

vault_dweller15 wrote:
I kind of feel this pregnancy was more of a Chris idea than a Jess idea?? She stated so much she only wanted 4 and if she did have another it would be a bigger gap... Plus the whole keeping it from everyone. She made him wait a whole year which with her record is a long time.

Sent from Mimi's garage...
Honestly, I think she said she didn't want another kid/wanted to wait a while because she knew she would get a ton of shit if she said she wanted another kid/wanted one right away (which is also why I think she's saying Chris wanted a kid a year ago--maybe he did, but I'm guessing Jessica brought it up or at least agreed with him, but she's conveniently leaving that part out of the story).

I think she wanted a kid but wanted to have some boxes checked so that it wouldn't reflect so badly on her--married, moved out of Mimi's, finished school (sort of). She had none of those a year ago, and literally the same cycle she moves out and learns she will be graduating with her associates, she's pregnant. If she had waited a few more months after moving out and graduating, then I would *maybe* believe she was hesitant. She claims they wanted to wait until summer to get pregnant, but she's well aware of her fertility, or at least she should be since she claims to have gotten pregnant on birth control twice
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

ericauda wrote:I would be super proud of myself if I were Jess. Finishing a 2 year anything with that many pregnancies kids and break ups is an accomplishment. But she's not done and I hope she finishes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm torn on this...on one hand, it is an accomplishment, and she easily could have given up. But on the other hand, she had so many advantages a lot of moms don't--lots of family to provide free daycare, an incredibly flexible "job", etc. She never had to worry about going to school affecting her ability to provide for her kids, not being able to work enough hours or not finding daycare she could afford for her gaggle of kids. She had it just about as easy as it gets, and it still took six years. Not only that, but these kids were her decision--she chose to put these "roadblocks" in her way. I'm really happy she is still pursuing her education, and I think her persistence and achievement deserves to be recognized, but I don't think it's such a miraculous feat as it seems at first glance
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

kittypurry wrote:
ericauda wrote:I would be super proud of myself if I were Jess. Finishing a 2 year anything with that many pregnancies kids and break ups is an accomplishment. But she's not done and I hope she finishes.

I'm torn on this...on one hand, it is an accomplishment, and she easily could have given up. But on the other hand, she had so many advantages a lot of moms don't--lots of family to provide free daycare, an incredibly flexible "job", etc. She never had to worry about going to school affecting her ability to provide for her kids, not being able to work enough hours or not finding daycare she could afford for her gaggle of kids. She had it just about as easy as it gets, and it still took six years. Not only that, but these kids were her decision--she chose to put these "roadblocks" in her way. I'm really happy she is still pursuing her education, and I think her persistence and achievement deserves to be recognized, but I don't think it's such a miraculous feat as it seems at first glance
I agree she has had it pretty good but it's still work, maybe a lot of work, that a lot of people won't have done. I'd like to know the truth with her first two pregnancies and birth control. Doesn't seem too likely she was on birth control and using it effectively but well never really know. Her kids are for sure speed bumps on the road to going to school full time, but I couldn't say I'd do much better.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

ericauda wrote:
kittypurry wrote:

I agree she has had it pretty good but it's still work, maybe a lot of work, that a lot of people won't have done. I'd like to know the truth with her first two pregnancies and birth control. Doesn't seem too likely she was on birth control and using it effectively but well never really know. Her kids are for sure speed bumps on the road to going to school full time, but I couldn't say I'd do much better.
Well there is proof that she got pregnant on purpose with Lilia, so it wouldnot surprise me in the slightest if the twins pregnancy was on purpose also.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

kennedee74 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016050 ... ab4abc.jpg
Looks like Lilia is getting a mine craft party. I had no idea she was into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm actually happy that she'll let her do that as a theme. She needs to realize not EVERYTHING has to be super girly

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Lilia will love her party. That's awesome, she deserves it!
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

twomommies wrote:
kennedee74 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016050 ... ab4abc.jpg
Looks like Lilia is getting a mine craft party. I had no idea she was into that.

I'm actually happy that she'll let her do that as a theme. She needs to realize not EVERYTHING has to be super girly

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
A minecraft creeper is normally green. In the pic she's pinned to Pinterest it's pink. I think it's still going to be super girly.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Why haven't we really seen Chris talk about the pregnancy? I feel like he didn't want this like she did

vault_dweller15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vault_dweller15 »

Lovehound11 wrote:Why haven't we really seen Chris talk about the pregnancy? I feel like he didn't want this like she did

When have we seen Chris talk about anything really? Still no husband tag!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Did you not see that super corny announcement video?? Chris was definitely giddy. I for sure believe he wants this either just as much if not more than Jess. With drake it was just awkward and sad, he was happier during Nats pregnancy.

Lmk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lmk »

Aboogabooga wrote:Did you not see that super corny announcement video?? Chris was definitely giddy. I for sure believe he wants this either just as much if not more than Jess. With drake it was just awkward and sad, he was happier during Nats pregnancy.

i think Chris and Jess will last there both as crazy as each other they will stay together poping a kid out every other year
Lmk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lmk »

Instead of calling Caden big Caden they can call him cj or they could call kaden Kj or kade I don't think he likes getting called big Caden because I wouldn't
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Lmk wrote:Instead of calling Caden big Caden they can call him cj or they could call kaden Kj or kade I don't think he likes getting called big Caden because I wouldn't
This has already been suggested a million times.

Lmk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lmk »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
Lmk wrote:Instead of calling Caden big Caden they can call him cj or they could call kaden Kj or kade I don't think he likes getting called big Caden because I wouldn't

ok fine but I just wanted to say it not a big deal really is it
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Lmk wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:

ok fine but I just wanted to say it not a big deal really is it
Nope it's not a big deal. I just find it irritating when the same things keep being said over and over again. This has to be the 20th time at least.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I feel like the only excited people in the pregnancy announcement video were Mimi and Chris (and Jess of course). Everyone else was like, rolling their eyes

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

shilohjulia wrote:I feel like the only excited people in the pregnancy announcement video were Mimi and Chris (and Jess of course). Everyone else was like, rolling their eyes

I know we talk a lot about how Jess gets pregnant to hold down a man (which is absolutely true), but I kind of think the same of Chris. I think in his eyes, this is another way to ensure she doesn't/"can't" leave him. He seems like he's incredibly insecure and unsure of himself...at least from what we see in the videos. As far as we all know, he probably still would be with Ashley had she not cheated, right? Even if she hadn't initiated the breakup, I wonder if he would have stayed even though she cheated. From what I understand about the situation, she cheated on him, but he pulled a knife on her, so she split with him. I may have the details wrong though. Overall, though, this leads to a really unhealthy relationship when two people are together just because they're insecure and scared to be alone. Just my thoughts on the situation.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

snarkyblonde wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:I feel like the only excited people in the pregnancy announcement video were Mimi and Chris (and Jess of course). Everyone else was like, rolling their eyes

I know we talk a lot about how Jess gets pregnant to hold down a man (which is absolutely true), but I kind of think the same of Chris. I think in his eyes, this is another way to ensure she doesn't/"can't" leave him. He seems like he's incredibly insecure and unsure of himself...at least from what we see in the videos. As far as we all know, he probably still would be with Ashley had she not cheated, right? Even if she hadn't initiated the breakup, I wonder if he would have stayed even though she cheated. From what I understand about the situation, she cheated on him, but he pulled a knife on her, so she split with him. I may have the details wrong though. Overall, though, this leads to a really unhealthy relationship when two people are together just because they're insecure and scared to be alone. Just my thoughts on the situation.
I agree with the sentiment... they are likely very good for each other in the sense that they have the same (stupid) "goals" and the are dependent on the other out of insecurity, BUT I keep seeing people saying Ashley cheated on Chris.... I don't think we know that to be true. I was under the impression Chris and her were split up/on a break and she had some friends/a guy over, and Chris got jealous.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

So...any guesses based on the nub theory yet lol?

I say boy!
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

I have a few friends who can usually guess right by the nub theory and they both say girl.

Return to “JesssFam”