HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Blueberry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by Blueberry »

Just because someone is blood related doesn't mean they won't harm or sexually abuse a child, and just because someone isn't blood related doesn't mean they will. My mom married a man when I was 2 and left me alone with him all the time and guess what? He never laid a finger on me, I'm guessing Hazzel should never be alone with any man by your logic, or woman for that matter because the fact is..anyone can secretly be a sicko! I would like to hope Haylee would only leave her with Randy if she truly trusted he wouldn't do anything bad. I just don't get the creeper vibes you all get, I think he's a good guy.
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

Idc what anyone says about Randy. Hes the biggest cockiest douche ive seen as of yet. This MF really believes hes a celebrity WTF!
Capture+_2016-05-01-16-05-06.png
Capture+_2016-05-01-16-06-28.png
This was in response to a girl fangirling over him replying to her [UNAMUSED FACE] Hes a joke

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nessieboo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nessieboo »

I haven't watched this video, but I thought it was odd that she is pouting in the screen shot. Is it a sad video? Or is she trying to be cute?...Image
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

nessieboo wrote:I haven't watched this video, but I thought it was odd that she is pouting in the screen shot. Is it a sad video? Or is she trying to be cute?...Image
It's probably an "i can't believe my baby is four" pout.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I probably sound like one of them by defending them but if you look at other posts of Randy's there's always girls commenting and freaking out when he actually responds to them so hes most likely being sarcastic about almost being a celebrity. He's not like F yea I'm famous!
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jelly_bean wrote:Does Haylee think Hazzel is 2? Why does she insist on calling a 4 year old a "toddler"? Wtf. That child is damn near grown. I really hope Haylee puts in her pre-k this fall.
I hate the spelling of her name. I read it like "dazzle"

Also agree with toddler. Once they hit 3 they are technically a preschooler, even if they aren't in preschool. Toddlers are 1-2.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

jelly_bean wrote:Does Haylee think Hazzel is 2? Why does she insist on calling a 4 year old a "toddler"? Wtf. That child is damn near grown. I really hope Haylee puts in her pre-k this fall.
Why does she need to go to pre-k? Not every kid needs to go. Kindergarten, sure. But not every kid needs to go to pre-k. I hope she keeps her home until kindergarten. Haylee is a good mom and kids spend enough time in school. No need to send them earlier unless there's a good reason for it.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Lucky-one wrote:
Why does she need to go to pre-k? Not every kid needs to go. Kindergarten, sure. But not every kid needs to go to pre-k. I hope she keeps her home until kindergarten. Haylee is a good mom and kids spend enough time in school. No need to send them earlier unless there's a good reason for it.
Preschool and Pre-K are beneficial to brain and social development. Plus they help ease kids into the school schedule. Hazzel doesn't interact with many kids her own age at all, besides Haylee's one brother who is relatively close to her age. It would be good for her.
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

I have my Degree/certification in elementary and early childhood Ed, and am home with my son, and can/do easily teach him what he'd need for kindergarten, but I'm still sending him to 2 years of pre-k because I think it's essential for them to learn the social skills and classroom structure. It's also really expensive though, depending on where you live. Some states have free/low cost public programs, some don't. Luckily we can afford it, but my sister won't be sending her kids to preschool/pre-k just because it's so expensive here. That could be an issue for Haylee too. But no doubt it would be great for Hazzel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

jelly_bean wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:
I have a degree in early childhood education and in my opinion, from a child development perspective, pre-k would be incredibly beneficial for Hazzel.
Same here, and I'm a mother.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

fossilfinger wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:
Preschool and Pre-K are beneficial to brain and social development. Plus they help ease kids into the school schedule. Hazzel doesn't interact with many kids her own age at all, besides Haylee's one brother who is relatively close to her age. It would be good for her.
Kindergarten also does all of this. We only see a small portion of Haylee and Hazzels life and in my opinion, they are doing fine. Haylee is able to be home with her daughter while still providing for her and I think that's a good thing. Early childhood is a very short period of life. It's good that Hazzel is getting to spend time with her mother and her family. If Haylee were a neglectful mother than I might agree that preschool would be a good option, but she isn't, Haylee actually does lots with Hazzel and she plays with her and gets her outside plenty.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Preschool isn't just for neglectful parents, that's a silly thing to say. My daughter only goes once a week, but it is a great experience for her. We do lots at home but she needs to learn to do things without mommy right there. Kindergarten is going to be a huge transition for Hazzel if she doesn't have a bit of a head start.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

ladymama wrote:Preschool isn't just for neglectful parents, that's a silly thing to say. My daughter only goes once a week, but it is a great experience for her. We do lots at home but she needs to learn to do things without mommy right there. Kindergarten is going to be a huge transition for Hazzel if she doesn't have a bit of a head start.

Of course it's not for neglectful parents, that's not what I meant at all. My son went for 3 days a week to a non academic center the year before kindergarten. I am just saying that I think Hazzel will do fine whether she goes to preschool or not. Haylee shows her doing all kinds of stuff like taking turns playing board games with Randy and Haylee, doing puzzles, drawing and coloring, and she has lots of books and they read to her everyday. Plenty of kids out there worse off than Hazzel. And I doubt Hazzel would qualify for head start, it's for low income families. Haylee seems to be doing ok financially.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I just watched her "before work routine" video. I haven't watched her videos in months because she bores me and Randy is gross imo. But umm why do her and Randy shower every day and Hazzel only gets a bath every OTHER day? Also they can eat dessert but Hazzel can't? Wtf.

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:I just watched her "before work routine" video. I haven't watched her videos in months because she bores me and Randy is gross imo. But umm why do her and Randy shower every day and Hazzel only gets a bath every OTHER day? Also they can eat dessert but Hazzel can't? Wtf.

My SO showers daily because he works. I shower every other day (with a daily PTA wash) and my daughter bathes 2 or 3 times a week.

It's actually bad to shower daily, for your skin and your hair. And kids generally don't get as dirty, or have B.O. to worry about.

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Like someone else said, it's not good to bathe every single day, especially for kids, who have more sensitive skin.

As for dessert, Hazzel is 4. She doesn't need sugar right before bed or dessert at all just because they're having some. I wait until my son goes to bed every night to have icecream because he doesn't need any, it's better for them to not have it.
ohveeohxoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohveeohxoh »

i absolutely HATE HATE HATE this blogger, her videos are cheesy and boring, she's fat, ugly, and not to mention desperate for a perfect family ever since she was knocked up and left with an idiotic child who not to mention isn't the brightest either. dont even get me started on her hillbilly boyfriend ugh I just can she needs to get a real job and get off of youtube.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

ohveeohxoh wrote:i absolutely HATE HATE HATE this blogger, her videos are cheesy and boring, she's fat, ugly, and not to mention desperate for a perfect family ever since she was knocked up and left with an idiotic child who not to mention isn't the brightest either. dont even get me started on her hillbilly boyfriend ugh I just can she needs to get a real job and get off of youtube.
I'm all for constructive criticism but wow that was NOT OKAY

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ohveeohxoh wrote:i absolutely HATE HATE HATE this blogger, her videos are cheesy and boring, she's fat, ugly, and not to mention desperate for a perfect family ever since she was knocked up and left with an idiotic child who not to mention isn't the brightest either. dont even get me started on her hillbilly boyfriend ugh I just can she needs to get a real job and get off of youtube.
Lol funny Haylee is one of the only young youtube mom's who has an actual job. Seriously she's like 5 ft tall so even the tinest amount of weight will show up on her and make her look bigger. She's tiny. And how disgusting to talk about an innocent kid like that. You're a bitch.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Most people here don't insult the kids.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”