BritneyandHeavyBreathing: Part 15

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandHeavyBreathing: Part 15

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I have a feeling she just doesnt film the stuff they do without the kids. I recall on her snap a few times she has been making drinks or showed them drinking so once the kids are asleep I am sure they do that kinda stuff.. Not everyone leaves the house for dates. Not everyone can afford it (she cant get it sponsored haha) and not everyone has someone they trust to watch their kids.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

He does look adorable! I watched it on mute because her voice grates on my nerves, so :
1. Why didn't they take him to a kiddie haircut place? And
2. It really bothered me it was in the garage. Why couldn't the poor kid get his haircut in the house? Idk why but that really bothered me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sassychick
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sassychick »

They where going to take him to one off those car places , but Ean's Friend is a Barber comes to the house and they meet up and Hes cuts Eans Hair . And Eans friend offered to cut it at home.
piinkfrogg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by piinkfrogg »

gypsophila wrote:I think they just choose to be private on camera. There's no reason to suspect anything. There's no proof of anything. ;)
I also think that when a couple doesnt have a healthy relationship you can get an idea from their kids, the way the kids behave or act towards their siblings i dont know if i make any sense (english is my second language) and seems to me that the kids are the way they are (aria and nolan) is a big part because of how their parents interact.

I think also that with everything going on they are making the kids a priority, and the kids have a schedule so i think once they go to bed they have alone time, i dont remember seeing many snaps or Britney or vlogging once the kids go to bed :) maybe that's when they spend time together

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I find it so bittersweet seeing Nolan in videos now. He's gorgeous, and sweet. He's walking so well and is starting to look so grown up. He's such a sweetheart. He seems like such an easygoing toddler. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
agg1159355
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agg1159355 »

Does anyone one else find it ironic that Britney is trying to feed her kids "good, organic food", yet Nolan's eating chicken nuggets that look like they're from McDonald's or something

LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Well if they are organic chicken nuggets they must be healthy right? If she'd label her hauls as "snack food hauls" I feel like it would be more accurate. She used to do regular grocery hauls quite often of staples/produce/dinners etc.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

gypsophila wrote:I find it so bittersweet seeing Nolan in videos now. He's gorgeous, and sweet. He's walking so well and is starting to look so grown up. He's such a sweetheart. He seems like such an easygoing toddler. ;)
You're right. Poor thing looked like a little potato when he was first born, up into a few months ago. But he really has gotten cute as he's grown. Really is a sweet boy.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

NutraSteve wrote:
gypsophila wrote:I find it so bittersweet seeing Nolan in videos now. He's gorgeous, and sweet. He's walking so well and is starting to look so grown up. He's such a sweetheart. He seems like such an easygoing toddler. ;)
You're right. Poor thing looked like a little potato when he was first born, up into a few months ago. But he really has gotten cute as he's grown. Really is a sweet boy.
Potato? LMAO ahh thanks for the laugh. Some babies just aren't cute when they're born. Poor undercooked things...he certainly isn't a "potato" anymore. I honestly still don't find him cute, but who cares.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

"Brand deal for scissors" ImageImage
I laugh but we all thought it.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016050 ... ba2c8f.jpg[/img]

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I don't understand how his hair grew that tail...
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:I don't understand how his hair grew that tail...
Babies have weird hair. My daughter grew all bangs first (she had short hair all around but her bangs were down to her chin). My friend's son grew a Mohawk.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ladymama wrote:
Babies have weird hair. My daughter grew all bangs first (she had short hair all around but her bangs were down to her chin). My friend's son grew a Mohawk.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Personal- my older son had the opposite! Ringlet curl mullet and bald on top hahaha
Upallnight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Upallnight »

My oldest daughters hair grew that way. She had a rattail and two long sections in front of each ear. By the time she turned 1 they were so long and noticeable that I had to cut them off.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

I wouldn't be surprised if Britney announced a pregnancy soon. Her stomach looked a little big in her latest recipe video. That's not what got me thinking this though, the fact that she is purposely trying to wean Nolan made me start thinking pregnancy.

Either pregnant now, or TTC soon.

I know I could be totally wrong, just a feeling. (I know she said they were not even thinking TTC in a recent vid, but that doesn't mean anything!)
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

ForeverGauc wrote:Meh I don't think she's pregnant. She's got a lot going on with Nolan, and yes accidents happen, but i think they're smarter than that. If she's got any sort of belly it's from eating like crap.
Yeah, it would have to be an accident, now that I really think about it. I'm sure they wouldn't purposely TTC without some kind of genetic counseling. It's just weird that's she weaning, she seems like the type to just let him self-wean.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

She tries to act like she eats healthy, but she doesn't.
ahhXcapslock
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ahhXcapslock »

I'm pretty sure she puts the kids to bed by like 8, sometimes earlier. and she has no problem leaving Nolan in the bed by himself. so I'm sure they get plenty of quality time at home at night. and he works from home a lot so even if he spends a lot of time working, he's still around. and they probably get to eat lunch together etc. my bf and I have two kids (one is only 3 months) and dates are not important at all. we consider watching a movie together and having a drink equal to a date and then maybe go on a date once every couple months. it's hard to find someone who wants to watch 2 kids. especially when 1 of them is clearly attached to a parent.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

KatherineLouvain wrote:"Brand deal for scissors" ImageImage
I laugh but we all thought it.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016050 ... ba2c8f.jpg[/img]

Haha whoever posted that is amazing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Upallnight wrote:
My oldest daughters hair grew that way. She had a rattail and two long sections in front of each ear. By the time she turned 1 they were so long and noticeable that I had to cut them off.
And remember how Vanessa's daughter Lily's hair came in super thick/curly in the back only? Actually, come to think of it, could that be related in any way to her Turner's?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”