• Advertisement

Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

Re: Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

Postby ohmygoshyouguys » Wed May 11, 2016 1:40 pm

I read here before I watched today's vlog and was expecting much worse. Definitely expected more than a 30 second clip and a bit of baby bottom. I also don't think Bonnie had bad intentions.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby saltliferocks » Wed May 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Honestly, I think Bonnie has an obsession with her babies little bums. Not in a creepy way, but in the same way that I love chubby baby cheeks. B&J should cherish those innocent memories for later, but as someone else said, if you wouldn't show strangers in the grocery store your child in an inappropriate way, vloggers shouldn't show it on YouTube.
Heck, even Justin Beiber can only take so much invasion of his person and being treated like a zoo animal, and he asked for the fame.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper

Postby izzythecat » Wed May 11, 2016 2:33 pm

While I really liked seeing Bonnie calmly parent about Cody at the beginning about his pants wetting accident, I can't help but think it would be embarrassing to have something like that on the Internet for everyone to see. Same with the Lincoln footage, when I saw it i knew it was going to be a hot topic on this thread. But like others have said- I really don't think Bonnie was using it for click bait.
izzythecat
Talker

Postby ladymama » Wed May 11, 2016 2:44 pm

I thought the same about cody's accident. My daughter is 3 and she would be so upset if I asked her to share a story of her wetting her pants with a bunch of people.

Maybe for Cody he still doesnt understand the concept of how many people are watching, but if he could see all the people watching him he would probably be embarassed.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper

Postby Bethypooh51 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:30 pm

I just checked comments and there are plenty of comments regarding Lincolns bare bum. I honestly hope she takes it to heart. I hope this is the last time we see naked baby video. I just can't understand how a parent can even think about putting that footage on the World Wide Web?? It is just a concept I can't put my head around. It's not just the sickos online it is these poor internet babies I feel sorry for. They are all going to need therapy when they grow up. I am really just disappointed in Bonnie. Ok rant over!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Talker

Postby Vincere » Wed May 11, 2016 7:05 pm

I don't know if anybody here watches the good wife. It reminds me about season 7 episode 2 where a young man sues his mother who took photos of him naked as a kid and now the photos are in a museum. And arguing that the photos ruined his life.
It raises a lot of questions like did the kids give permission for the photos? Can they give permission? Really interesting episode.

I think these videos will be up on the Internet until the boys will reach an age where information like this can be very damaging. Imagine a bully from high school seeing footage like this of you... Not good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper

Postby marjg » Wed May 11, 2016 9:49 pm

Is she daily vlogging?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marjg
Gossiper

Postby rodgerdodger » Thu May 12, 2016 1:26 am

If I was a vlogger I would film as much as I could but I would have two different "folders". One for YouTube and one as a personal video photo album of sorts. The personal one would never be put online ever and probably transferred to some sort of USB memory drive so I wouldn't have to worry about it accidentally ending up in the wrong hands.
Stuff like naked babies or kids talking about personal stuff (accidents, who their crush at school was, etc.) would be kept there and only seen by family.

I honestly don't understand why vloggers don't do that? I think maybe the Shaytards do it (or did considering they don't vlog much anymore).

rodgerdodger
Super Moddie

Postby lmmomSD » Thu May 12, 2016 7:07 am

Shaytards vlogged about crushes. There's footage of Avia begging Shay to edit something out, and he gave her some BS about how that footage will be there when she's all grown up, and won't she be glad to have that memory, and she says "ok!" in an exasperated tone and stomps away. Like he couldn't save the footage elsewhere? All these kids are going to need therapy, except maybe Macey Gaines. They don't show her on the potty, or naked. I hope this was a one time thing for Bonnie.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Thu May 12, 2016 7:49 am

We need to take some action, other way they will never learn no matter how much we write here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vincere
True Gossiper

Postby Sarai » Thu May 12, 2016 8:19 am

I'm glad Bonnie got her eyelash extensions redone. They looked really bad and cheap before. They still seem a little long, but at least they're not all showgirl-ish anymore.
Sarai
Informer

Postby ohmygoshyouguys » Thu May 12, 2016 9:01 am

I think Bonnie's new lashes look beautiful actually. I'd never get them but they look good on her.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Thu May 12, 2016 9:17 am

Could someone take a picture of the tags. Bc as many of us agree, certain tags make vids easier to find for sickos. Like "baby in bath" is never a tag any parent should use. I'm very curious to see what Bonnie tagged.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Thu May 12, 2016 9:38 am

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Could someone take a picture of the tags. Bc as many of us agree, certain tags make vids easier to find for sickos. Like "baby in bath" is never a tag any parent should use. I'm very curious to see what Bonnie tagged.

Tags
bonnie, bonnie hoellein, vlog, daily, baby, newborn, family, toddler, vlogger, peed the bed, accidents, peed on the floor, being honest, how to get your kids to tell the truth, kids lying, lying, baby in the tub, baby loves bath time, bathtime, tub time, splish splash, tummy time, vooray, clothing, yummy food, clean eating, salads, raining, bad weather, spring time weather, utah, family vloggers, night time prayers, night time routine, splish slpash lincolns taking a bath, happy, loving, fun,
Vincere
True Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu May 12, 2016 9:47 am

Sorry, I think the Bonnie witch hunt is getting a bit ridiculous. There are other YTers that actually go out of their way to exploit their children. Nive Nulls, Saccone-Jolys, E&J...I don't think that's what Bonnie was doing.

It looks like she's been informed in the comments. They are still there and haven't been deleted.
Maybe give her a chance before we make her vlog the hill to die on?

Report the vid if you like, but don't mention it here. It makes YTMD look bad.

This board was one of the few non-crazy ones left. Let's not ruin that kay?
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Thu May 12, 2016 9:55 am

There is no need to report her video. She didn't show anything inappropriate. The inappropriate people are who we are worried about, not the video. If you want to report the video please do it privately. This is not a place to campaign against a YouTuber. We are not here to picket Bonnie's channel.

ETA: I am not saying anyone's intentions are bad but I want to put this out there.

We would like to keep this board up and running for a long time. This is the kind of stuff that makes us look like insane haters. There are two extremes here: obsessive minions and people who despise a YouTuber so much so that they stalk them, report them, etc... We encourage neither of those things here. We don't want to be looked at as anything other than a place to discuss YouTubers and their content.
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby lmmomSD » Thu May 12, 2016 11:11 am

The tags look pretty innocuous. I don't think in a million years Bonnie would use her kids for pedophile clickbait. I think she doesn't want to believe people would use her kids' images inappropriately. I'm disappointed that she included it, not just because of pedophiles-- for the kids' privacy too. But I don't think she had any bad intentions. The fact that she's not deleting comments is a big point in her favor. She's not just putting her fingers in her ears and going "la,la,la-- I can't hear you!" like Ellie does.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby ohmygoshyouguys » Thu May 12, 2016 1:08 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Sorry, I think the Bonnie witch hunt is getting a bit ridiculous. There are other YTers that actually go out of their way to exploit their children. Nive Nulls, Saccone-Jolys, E&J...I don't think that's what Bonnie was doing.

It looks like she's been informed in the comments. They are still there and haven't been deleted.

Amen. How silly to choose one little thing to go on and on and on about.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Thu May 12, 2016 4:41 pm

I apologize for overreacting.
I am sorry.
Vincere
True Gossiper

Postby WTFoxtrot » Thu May 12, 2016 10:39 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Sorry, I think the Bonnie witch hunt is getting a bit ridiculous. There are other YTers that actually go out of their way to exploit their children. Nive Nulls, Saccone-Jolys, E&J...I don't think that's what Bonnie was doing.

I wish I could "thank" or thumbs-up your comment 100 times over!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
WTFoxtrot
Informer

Postby just_me » Fri May 13, 2016 3:15 am

If Bonnie had not used the "bathtime", "baby loves bath time", etc tags, I could think she just mindlessly did it. Using these tags means she had to know exactly what she was doing, especially since I'm sure she knew the backlash that E&J got after they did it multiple times.

Can we just hope she did it so that she can then track where the video ends up? Like she's click baiting the pedophile's so that she can have proof for herself where these types of videos end up? Maybe not just for her, but also for E&J. That might be the only way for those 2 to wake up and see how dangerous it can be.
just_me
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri May 13, 2016 7:20 am

just_me wrote:If Bonnie had not used the "bathtime", "baby loves bath time", etc tags, I could think she just mindlessly did it. Using these tags means she had to know exactly what she was doing, especially since I'm sure she knew the backlash that E&J got after they did it multiple times.

Can we just hope she did it so that she can then track where the video ends up? Like she's click baiting the pedophile's so that she can have proof for herself where these types of videos end up? Maybe not just for her, but also for E&J. That might be the only way for those 2 to wake up and see how dangerous it can be.

Yes, I'm sure she's using her own children as bait to try and protect them.

OR, she lives in Mormon country and is just naive to these things and innocently posted a video she thought she and other MOMS might enjoy. It's two tags relevant to the title. It's far more likely she used the tags just as she would "gymnastics class" or "riding bike".

I really don't think she was using it as clickbait for pedo intentionally.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby ohmygoshyouguys » Fri May 13, 2016 8:37 am

Are we seriously still talking about the 30 second clip? Wow. I wanted to come and talk about those freaking amazing wood floors!! I couldn't cover those up if I found them in my house. And I'm so jealous of their backyard.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri May 13, 2016 10:22 am

I totally think she should cancel the carpet appointment! Get some area rugs and polish up those hardwood floors! They're beautiful!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby gymchick43 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:29 am

NO NSFW IMAGES PLEASE.

I think the vloggers need things like this sent to them to get it through their heAd, I searched "baby bath" on yt and this was the third channel that showed up he has an entire playlist dedicated to that and other sick disgusting things. Need to report him
gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Bonnie Hoellein