BritneyandHeavyBreathing: Part 15

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandHeavyBreathing: Part 15

Unread post by literallywhat »

We don't know the whole story with their finances. We have estimates and guesses but we don't actually know exactly how much she makes from sponsorships, videos, etc. and then Ean's salary on top of that. Plus I am sure they aren't paying as much as they would be renting from Ean's uncle. I know it might be hard to believe because they are pretty young and Brit tends to spend a lot, but they could still be saving. Its unrealistic to expect them to save everything if they truly don't have to.

And if her car is only a few years old, they could trade it in and get a much better deal on the SUV than they would otherwise.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I really can't believe people are criticizing her for wanting an suv.. She likely has a car payment already, so if she can trade it in who cares? We also have no idea how much ean makes..

Sure it would be nice if they can customize a home for Nolan, but I'm sure lots of people have less $ than their family and get by with handicapped children..
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

literallywhat wrote:We don't know the whole story with their finances. We have estimates and guesses but we don't actually know exactly how much she makes from sponsorships, videos, etc. and then Ean's salary on top of that. Plus I am sure they aren't paying as much as they would be renting from Ean's uncle. I know it might be hard to believe because they are pretty young and Brit tends to spend a lot, but they could still be saving. Its unrealistic to expect them to save everything if they truly don't have to.

And if her car is only a few years old, they could trade it in and get a much better deal on the SUV than they would otherwise.
I just read your post and basically said the same thing you did lol, I agree!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

No one here knows what's in their bank accounts or what their future plans are. To be fair, since Nolans diagnosis, I haven't seen her splurge nearly as much. She got the sugar gliders but those were bought just before the announcement I believe and she just bought some clothing for herself and the children which was nothing extravagant.

I see nothing wrong with wanting an suv and it would definitely accommodate Nolans wheelchair in the future. I imagine they will trade in Brits car and put a decent down payment. I mean everyone bashes Brit for her financial choices but she's not the only one in that home making decisions. I'm sure this is something her and Ean have discussed and are able to do and I'd like to assume he's more level headed. Who knows where they'll live in the future. It's a good thing they haven't bought a house yet because now with Nolans issues they would've maybe had to sell it to get something more accommodating for him. I mean I'm not trying to sound like I'm white knighting everything she does but Jesus Christ she's only 23 and still figuring it all out and I think her and Ean are doing pretty damn good so far. Does she do things exactly how I would do them? Not really, but I don't see anything she does as detrimental either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I wonder how she's planning to "switch up her channel".
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

literallywhat wrote:We don't know the whole story with their finances. We have estimates and guesses but we don't actually know exactly how much she makes from sponsorships, videos, etc. and then Ean's salary on top of that. Plus I am sure they aren't paying as much as they would be renting from Ean's uncle. I know it might be hard to believe because they are pretty young and Brit tends to spend a lot, but they could still be saving. Its unrealistic to expect them to save everything if they truly don't have to.

Agreed!!

I have a jeep. My sons car seat would only fit with the front seat pushed all the way up. It was so uncomfortable to sit so close to the dashboard or in the back seat all the time (when hubby was driving). He is over 6 feet so he always had to drive. We traded it in and got a Chevy traverse. So much bigger and we are much more comfortable.

She has a small car. I imagine it is cramped in there.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Febe wrote:

Agreed!!

I have a jeep. My sons car seat would only fit with the front seat pushed all the way up. It was so uncomfortable to sit so close to the dashboard or in the back seat all the time (when hubby was driving). He is over 6 feet so he always had to drive. We traded it in and got a Chevy traverse. So much bigger and we are much more comfortable.

She has a small car. I imagine it is cramped in there.
Exactly! And she said they are going on a beach trip soon. I can't imagine how packed it is going to be in that car (assuming they are driving somewhere not flying). I don't have kids or anything but my parents have always had SUVs and I have one now (Jeep Liberty) It just makes life so much easier to have move room when you need it. And I believe Ean has a small car too, so its not like they even have the option of having more space when its needed.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

That car is def not a few years old. She may have gotten the car a few years ago, but it was used and had a lot of mileage on it already.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

kiwi wrote:That car is def not a few years old. She may have gotten the car a few years ago, but it was used and had a lot of mileage on it already.

Then that is more reason for her to get a nice new car or maybe a used car that is relatively new. Maybe this was the plan all along. Britt would drive that car for a few years until they could afford a nicer bigger one.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Her dad bought that car for her. I don't care if she gets a new car. It's not my money or my future. I'm just saying she seems irresponsible with money and making big decisions. Also, I don't get why anyone thinks the uncle is giving them a break on rent. He has to pay his mortgage and cover taxes and other costs. There's no reason whatsoever for him to buy a house and rent it out cheaper than the going rate for an indefinite amount of time. They should be buying their own house because it's super inexpensive there, and Nolan would benefit from no stairs. But if having an SUV makes Brit happy, I guess that's what counts most. Switching up her channel? Is she going to stop doing sponsorships and shopping, lol. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Most landlords charge more than the mortgage and other expenses in order to make a profit. In my experience, if you are renting from family, they would only have the rent cover those costs and they wouldn't make a profit. I would assume thats what is going on because usually family members do nice things like that for each other. They don't need to buy a house right now. Nolan is perfectly capable of moving around their current home. It will be a few year before they need to consider a one story home.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Man I wish I were old enough to be jealous of other people's income. What a life.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:Man I wish I were old enough to be jealous of other people's income. What a life.
I don't think any of us are jealous about an income we don't know the amount of (other than SocialBlade estimates) we're just having a civil debate of whether or not a bigger car is a smart investment for Britney.

I think it is, whether or not she's doing it for Nolan's future needs is TBD but if they can afford it then they should go for it.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

A reliable car is always a good purchase when you've got kids. It wasn't that long ago that they were stranded for a few hours because her car wouldn't start and they needed to wait on a tow truck. That's not ideal when you've got small kids with you, especially coming into summer in America.
Britney isn't stupid, I am sure she is thinking ahead to what will accommodate Nolan long term. Hopefully Nolan will be mobile for a long time and them having to think about what car will fit a wheelchair is a long way off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

She is so boring. All she does is shop, shop, shop! Whether it be online or in the stores that's all she EVER DOES! She has all this money and she chooses to buy useless shit and new outfits for everytime they go to the beach, all the "big" trips are to the beach! Why not go somewhere new and exciting? Theres nothing wrong with shopping a lot but there's no balance, if I had the money she has I wouldn't waste it on clothes and shoes and a bunch of junk snack food and all the shit she wastes it on I'd be traveling all over with my kids, but i guess that's too much stress for Britney. 2 kids is just so so stressful you guys.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blueberry wrote:She is so boring. All she does is shop, shop, shop! Whether it be online or in the stores that's all she EVER DOES! She has all this money and she chooses to buy useless shit and new outfits for everytime they go to the beach, all the "big" trips are to the beach! Why not go somewhere new and exciting? Theres nothing wrong with shopping a lot but there's no balance, if I had the money she has I wouldn't waste it on clothes and shoes and a bunch of junk snack food and all the shit she wastes it on I'd be traveling all over with my kids, but i guess that's too much stress for Britney. 2 kids is just so so stressful you guys.
Okay chill. Maybe they don't like to travel. That is the first thing a lot of people say they would do if they had money but that isn't what every single person wants to do. They might not have any interest in it. Not to mention, Aria and Nolan are still pretty young. And for the last three years, it hasn't been realistic for them to go anywhere. I mean she was pregnant, and then Nolan was so little so they aren't going to want to travel a lot and then his medical stuff started. And again, we don't know how much money they actually have. She could be only spending 10% of their total income and saving or using the other 90% for bills. It seems like she spends a lot but it might not be a lot for them.
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

And that's your opinion. My opinion is she wastes money on pointless shit and doesn't do anything valuable with it. Plus, they don't have to travel far, it can be to the next town over to just get the kids out exploring, Nolan won't be easy to travel with once the MD starts kicking in, why not give him new fun experiences? It's just annoying seeing their days out as target trips and chipotle and then crying how it's so stressful and she just doesn't know how she does it. I've always liked Britney but lately she's just sucked.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I agree. They don't do anything long term with their money. They buy couches and rugs and then change them every year. She spends thousands of dollars every year and has nothing really to show for it. If you took her frivolous spending for one year and added it up, I wouldn't doubt she could have bought a decent used car for herself instead. Even an SUV, which she doesn't really need, but wants for status. I mean, if she wanted practical, get a minivan, that's the ultimate in practical. ;) I'm giving her a hard time because I think she makes a decent wage from YT, but they don't spend wisely. Let's not forget that Ean also has a car too. They just never show it.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
kirstento
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kirstento »

Anyone see her snap? After the dmv one it looks like she's in a different car than her red one

bri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bri »

kirstento wrote:Anyone see her snap? After the dmv one it looks like she's in a different car than her red one

I don't even remember what the dash looked like in her red car lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”