DailyCountryLife: Part 64

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCountryLife: Part 64

Unread post by janem »

liz749 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... fc25fb.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 75a93d.jpg[/img]

No idea who this girl is but she seems to be fairly popular, I hope she laughs in Bryan's face. Maybe she'll look him up and find his live playlist performance. And Bryan, you're publicly tweeting someone asking them to collaborate while simultaneously talking about your "management". You sound so unprofessional and desperate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So is Jeff his management ? This is just unprofessional for so many reasons.
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

Out of both Bryan and Missy who is the better parent?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

SBC1990 wrote:Out of both Bryan and Missy who is the better parent?
I think they both come out on top in different categories. Correcting bad behaviour/discipline is probably Missy, playing/interacting is probably Bryan. Overall they are just a mediocre parenting duo.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

beachygirly wrote:Amen to that. ^ ^ Watching TV shows and iPad videos is too passive of an activity. It is doing nothing for his brain development. They need to be doing more hands-on and stimulating activities.
My daughter is a month older than Ollie and she has time on her iPad where she can play educational games and watch videos. She has learned a lot from that. I of course interact with her as well and teach her things. But screen time it's always bad.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Oh goodness, now Missy is going to wear that "boy mom" hat every single day. It looks terrible! It's not even a cute hat!

I would typically love seeing people's journeys in getting their home together...but with these two it just seems like every vlog is them bragging about what they have done to the house and what they buy. It seems so arrogant!

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

So Missy, Mimi, and Papa take the kids to swim lessons while Bry Bry stays at home and plays video games with Jeff? Makes sense.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hi Missy!

After today's vlog she totally reads here. Talking about how the hot tub is the same temp as the pool and how it's not hot. Then she looks at the camera.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Hi Missy!

After today's vlog she totally reads here. Talking about how the hot tub is the same temp as the pool and how it's not hot. Then she looks at the camera. Image

& Finns eating veggies!!
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

beachygirly wrote:So Missy, Mimi, and Papa take the kids to swim lessons while Bry Bry stays at home and plays video games with Jeff? Makes sense.
He's doing "work" can't you tell? Hahahah Image
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Hi Missy!

After today's vlog she totally reads here. Talking about how the hot tub is the same temp as the pool and how it's not hot. Then she looks at the camera. Image

Well thats a huge lie from Missy, when Ellie went and jumped into the pool from the hottub in yesterday's vlog (i think it was E&J's) they all were talking about how cold the pool was. Damn Missy, at least try and make your lies believable!!
beanio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beanio »

I don't think she was lying, I think she just meant they hadn't heated the hot tub for ollie
beanio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beanio »

I don't think she was lying, I think she just meant they hadn't heated the hot tub for ollie
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well the hot tub was clearly warmer than the pool on yesterday's vlog when they were in it with the babies..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Poor snake... :( They make special snake free fences? Never heard of that..

I assume that bryan had to stay home from swim class bc the people were there working on the internet? But isn't that the sort of things they pay Jeff to do?

Ollie standing/jumping on the coffee table annoyed me, that child has no boundaries, and they wonder why it was so hard to shop for furniture with him? Maybe if you didn't let him crawl all over things at home, he wouldnt try and do it in public!
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Playsinrain wrote:Well the hot tub was clearly warmer than the pool on yesterday's vlog when they were in it with the babies..
Hot tubs get really cold really quickly. It most likely cooled way down over night. Oliver wouldn't even go in, which says a lot. This is something I don't think Missy was lying about.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Missy looks so stupid with a ball cap and sunglasses on her head in an indoor pool
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Playsinrain wrote:Well the hot tub was clearly warmer than the pool on yesterday's vlog when they were in it with the babies..
I don't think they keep it heated 24/7
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Please tell me this is a set up, and they didn't really not know where Ollie was:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 792182.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Also I am VERY mad that they are cutting the head off non-harmful snakes that didn't even do anything to provoke? You are literally killing an innocent creature simply because you saw it and don't want it in your yard?

Wow. That's so terrible imo. I know a lot of people don't like snakes but that is no excuse.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

honeybear wrote:Also I am VERY mad that they are cutting the head off non-harmful snakes that didn't even do anything to provoke? You are literally killing an innocent creature simply because you saw it and don't want it in your yard?

Wow. That's so terrible imo. I know a lot of people don't like snakes but that is no excuse.
I was thinking the same thing. To my knowledge, garter snakes are actually something you would want to have around. And I don't think they are poisonous either.

Return to “Daily Bumps”