The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Seriouslywtfwhy01
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by Seriouslywtfwhy01 »

As somebody who has ataxia (related to Cerebral Palsy), spent over 100 days after birth and the same span at 4 or 5, has learned how to walk and preform basic daily tasks for life while both inpatient and out patient with intense therapy, I think she was sick, probably really sick too. But her regaining the abilities of walking and talking was likely just recovery and the shyness, anxiety and whatever else she has/had going on was trauma from the whole ordeal.

That being said, I should probably go watch the video, which will likely make me roll my eyes so hard I see my brain.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Tayler and all of her constant lies and bullshit will never change.
What's up with her IG posts though? She's trying so hard to prove to everyone that she's smiling all the time and super content with her life.
I mean if you're so happy why spend so much time on social media trying to prove it to others?
Probably another way to keep on with her "domestic violence" story since she has that up on her IG description as well.
:roll:
ImageImage
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

Lol this is probably the longest I've seen her go without reposting her domestic violence story, unless she did and I missed it. I imagine she tells all her coworkers "I helds deaths hand" over and over :lol: I'm happy that she is finally working and making her own money but now she needs to learn to spend that money on her children instead of buying expensive phones. I bought my 5 year old a fish, and he decided that he wanted to buy him fish food with is OWN birthday money, even after I told him that I would get it, his reasoning was that was his pet and he wanted to take care of it. So basically my five year old has more sense of responsibility than her. Tayler is like a teen receiving their first paycheck and blowing it all on dumb stuff.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016052 ... d21a7d.jpg[/img]

lol, her Twitter bio... Image (eyeroll emoji)
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I find it so dumb that she keeps labeling herself as a domestic violence survivor yet she was abusive towards Chuckie as well. I hate the way she says "I'm not perfect either" like that makes everything she did to him okay when she was possibly even more abusive than he was. I honestly think half the times he supposedly put his hands on her was to hold her back while she tried to hurt him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And what is with the hashtag "why I stayed"? What does it have to do with what is going on right now? Who puts "employed" in their Twitter bio? I get that she's proud of having a job, but please.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Why does she feel the need to put that in her bio? Lmao it's like when Vegans put "VEGAN" in their bio like alright thanks for sharing that
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

lmmomSD wrote:And what is with the hashtag "why I stayed"? What does it have to do with what is going on right now? Who puts "employed" in their Twitter bio? I get that she's proud of having a job, but please.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
It was a hashtag about things other than physical abuse, it got quite popular and a lot of tweets were featured in articles about how important it is to know there's more types of domestic violence other than physical. I think she was probably hoping to get featured and get her 15 seconds of "fame" again lol.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lmao. So it wasn't your moms fault you dropped out of the 6th grade and got pregnant three times by the time you were 18?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Where were her parents when she dropped out and kept getting pregnant, anyway? And dropping out of school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did she drop out of 6th or 8th grade? Either way, I don't think she attended High School at all. Why didn't the damn state get involved and send her mother to jail for not making her child go to school?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Did anyone see Chuckie's IG? His bio is weird enough? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016052 ... 9a0570.jpg
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

SilverLady01 wrote:Did anyone see Chuckie's IG? His bio is weird enough? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016052 ... 9a0570.jpg[/img]
Who is that referring to? Surely not T-Dawg

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Screen shots? Or can someone explain how to see posts that use "tap talk"? Copying/pasting doesn't work for me?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Jesus christ, if Chuckie is stupid enough to want Tayler back I hope she's finally smart enough to stay away for good
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Surely it's about someone else.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I honestly wish I was even older than 18 before I got some tattoos. Now I'm 25 wondering what I was thinking. I'm covering a few because I don't like them.
Meeee too. It's between my shoulder blades so I rarely have occasion to see it and often forget it exists until it catches someone else's sight and they get all excited like "ohmygawd I didn't know you have a tattoo that is sooo cool what does it say how did I not know this until now oh and what language is that btw?!!1" and meanwhile my brain is all "oh shit, I have a tattoo"

Man, that run-on sentence sure could use a semicolon or two..... :wink:
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Did she drop out of 6th or 8th grade? Either way, I don't think she attended High School at all. Why didn't the damn state get involved and send her mother to jail for not making her child go to school?
haha taylor's mom is like leah messer, getting her twins in trouble for truancy. I suppose the schools aren't well in ohio either.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Probably about someone else, but he'll get over it. I don't know how, but Chuckie is never single for long. Homeboy always manages to have a girlfriend...yet, I've been single for a year.

LokiGodOfKitties

Unread post by LokiGodOfKitties »

Long time lurker here,
Any word on the court case? From what I understood it was supposed to be either last week or this week right?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”