OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Last night I went to her channel. Her videos don't have many views anymore lol. She must be getting really really boring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FoxUniCharKilo »

Her words are VERY telling. The fact that she tries not to pack his lunch every day because he "might take advantage", tells you a lot of how she actually thinks of him. She could of said he might get too used to it or even, that he might forget to be thankful for it. But those aren't the words she chose.
In her newest video she said she's a "single working mother". No you are a live in dating, maybe working, mother. But the fact that she still thinks of herself that way is interesting. It pretty much confirms that even she knows, she is just renting two bedrooms from this dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

A comment she mentioned in her newest vid... She was talking about if she was done with kids. She goes "as a single working mum"... And then goes on to talk about dating. If she lives with her lawyer, then it would be more then just "dating". They live together! The only other place it goes from there is to getting married.

Unless she's playing up the "boyfriend" aspect which is why she blogs without him around. And she really is only a housemate?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

So she mentions that the end of summer will be 2 years for her and her lawyer. That reminded me of some things, so I went and watched older videos.

The lawyer was 100% the other guy in the cowboy/jetsetting man choice video she did. She said in this video that she broke up with the cowboy at then end of August. She says in her newest video that the end of August will be 2 years for her and the lawyer.

She also says in this video that from August 14 to January 15 that she wasn't seeing anybody at all. (She emphasises that point a lot!) and says that she's looking within herself to be happy being alone before she starts dating again.

So she outright lied in that video, and would have been dating cowboy for 5 months by this time!
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

I caught that too! In another video she says she started dating the lawyer in February. She can't keep her own lies straight, never could really. Why would someone lie about when they started dating someone? Probably because she ditched the rancher for a "rich" guy. Hell, maybe she cheated on the rancher. Who knows why this chick lies so much....

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

FoxUniCharKilo wrote:I caught that too! In another video she says she started dating the lawyer in February. She can't keep her own lies straight, never could really. Why would someone lie about when they started dating someone? Probably because she ditched the rancher for a "rich" guy. Hell, maybe she cheated on the rancher. Who knows why this chick lies so much....

Simple answer: Cognitive dissonance.
She's still bitter that the ex husband cheated on her/lied to her re: drug use. She has to lie to herself (and others) about dumping or cheating on the rancher or she'd be, in her mind, just as awful as the ex husband.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dislike alot of youtubers (hence why Im here) but she is the worst to me because she doesnt even put effort in her videos. Like, Britney for example is becoming a huge bitch and her true colors are showing but at the end of the day you cant deny she keeps a clean house and does the best for her kids. They always are clean, dressed nicely and taken care of etc.... Britney also puts efforts into her videos. Jeni hides every aspect of her life it is hard to form an actual opinion based from her videos and her videos are so thrown together. Extreme close ups bother me. Kandee Johnson used to do it too when she was hiding Ellies dad or the fact that her house is a dumping ground and should be on a Hoarders episode. If you have something to hide vlogging should probably not be your job.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

You guys... save yourselves the time and don't watch the latest 'lunch box ideas' video. Here's a summary:

- turkey, mustard and tortilla wraps because of Cinco de Mayo?! Does she even understand what that means...
- more processed foods full of sugar - sugary yogurt, granola bars, fruit snacks and a rice krispie treat
- random veggies to balance out whatever sugar overload she has given them that day
- spaghetti o's in a thermos that she left at a friends house and expected them to clean out
- a cheese sandwich made with shredded cheese?

I get irrationally frustrated in these types of videos because both whiney kids are talking over here usually the entire time and she refuses to not speak to them while filming. Stop asking them questions about why they didn't eat your weird set of 'lunch ideas'.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

blessyourheart wrote:So there are no comments on her feedback 5 for 5 video. Lol shocker! She basically taught us how to sort things and throw them into their own space. Yes Jeni. This is exactly what organizing is.
No comments because she has taken a page out of the Lucy playbook and only approves the positive 'you are such an inspiration/great mom/great Youtuber' comments now.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

When she showed the "butter beans" in her lunch video I thought it was garlic at first glance lol
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I clearly remember her saying she was going on their first date on valentines. Perhaps the 5 months prior, he wasn't divorced yet?
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

LaurenXo wrote:When she showed the "butter beans" in her lunch video I thought it was garlic at first glance lol
I thought the same thing! I was like "wow this b word has officially lost her mind".... My opinion still stands with the beans though lol.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

What was even the point of the latest video? To express that she's tired of performing custodial duties for the kids (packing lunches, etc)? If she's already emotionally fatigued, how will she cope during the teen years?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

^^ Exactly! Why does she seem overwhelmed by such mundane tasks? And one of her kids only goes to school randomly... what is she going to do when both boys are in a public school and need assistance from her everyday with spelling words and packed lunches...
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

Yes! It gets so much harder as your kids get older! I sorta kinda hope she is still around at that point lol, I want to see how her boys are as teens...
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

Her eyelashes.... Ugh god. First of all, yes you can tell where they have fallen out, it's actually obvious. Second, they don't look good at all. They're going a hundred different directions and look like spider legs lol! They do give her eyes a little more visual interest, but not for good reasons lol.

hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

Must be nice to be able to afford to do all that crap with the kids. My husband and I make good money and we still have lots of fun with our kids during the summer, but we only do like one "vacation". She is going on like 4!
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I'd really like to know what she does for work. Her marketing skills are subpar if anything; I don't understand how she makes ends meet.

She's been on YouTube for, like, seven years and she has not gained any production or editing skills. Her video announcing the giveaway winners was embarrassing.
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

Can we please name a new thread manicjeniplusdivorceattorney?
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

Did anyone watch her newest video? I couldn't make it through. "My boyfriend, my rock, blah, blah,blah". From what I gathered, they all ate dinner like a bunch of co-parenting, adults. Congrats on growing the f. up? I did catch that Deacon's response to everyone having dinner together was "Really?". So basically he knows both parents are immature and are still fighting....so they have either been talking trash about each other in front of him or to him. Good job, Jeni. I really wish Derek or his wife would make a YouTube so we can get their perspective.

Return to “CandidMommy”