DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

I just watched it now! WTF. She sounds like she wishes she could go back to her anorexic teenage body but needs to accept the fact that will never happen. Strange.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by CypKitty »

Sapphire463 wrote:I just watched it now! WTF. She sounds like she wishes she could go back to her anorexic teenage body but needs to accept the fact that will never happen. Strange.

It was quite weird, wasn't it? It also proves she just went vegan for weight loss, not for ethical reasons. Not that I care but still
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

It appears to be gone now. The video of Johannes in his daughter's hair bows is still there, but the video about her weight isn't.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Because the Snapchats disappear once you watch them
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ForeverGauc wrote:Not if theyre in her story. Those will stay a while

Didn't know that, only got Snapchat recently
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Olivia is home for a week and Danielle is not looking forward to it.
What happens when she's sick, is she one of those parents that send her kid sick to kindy?
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I don't understand this chick, i really don't. The kids she has are aggravating her and yet she can't wait to give us a TTC update after holiday. I'm convinced she's just obsessed with pregnancy.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She just wants a kid on the boobie lol
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She said on Snapchat that if her husband got home from work at a decent hour, they'd be able to live in the suburbs. What do you think she meant by that?

Oh and yeah, she totally needs to move back to Cali.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sapphire463 wrote:She said on Snapchat that if her husband got home from work at a decent hour, they'd be able to live in the suburbs. What do you think she meant by that?

Oh and yeah, she totally needs to move back to Cali.

Maybe more parks in the suburbs? I don't know

What I found weird in yesterday's SC was that she was talking about going to the gym at night - and how fans were worried about how she fit it into her routine - wasn't a single one concerned about her safety? We don't know how far this gym is away from her place and she is walking/biking it. Also wouldn't the gym have a creche? Maybe not as I know the 24 hour gym here in Australia doesn't, but most do unless it isn't a thing in Germany
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She got sent a dick pic lol
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

CypKitty wrote:She got sent a dick pic lol
dont know how, her snaggle teeth and michelle duggar mullet do nothing but make my whole body shudder. :|
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And I don't know how she thought that yellow singlet and black trackies went well together
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

Yeah her teeth and super messy hair ALL THE TIME. Doesn't she ever brush her hair?

Also did you see her making snide comments about Anna Sacconne? She used to WORSHIP Anna and she is pretending to be too cool now. She was going about how what Anna is doing to get rid of her acne won't work and how she doesn't agree that Anna isn't vegan lol.

I bet she's only running her mouth like that cause she knows Anna would never watch her shitty snaps.

I'm not a fan of either but don't be one of those geeky trolls who drool over a youtuber then go talk crap about them, that's too "Mean Girls." for me! :p
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I admit her front teeth bother me too. She mentioned a few years ago about getting braces...guess that when out the window.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If she was to get braces then they wouldn't be able to afford endless clothes and vacations. How would she ever live?
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I watched her latest Snapchat. I call BS on her orthodontist anxiety and I'm going to tell you why.

I found Danielle when I was doing research on wisdom teeth extraction without anesthesia. I was looking to get mine out and I didn't want to be put to sleep. I watched her video and she mentioned her very involved procedure and how she did it without being put to sleep.

Wisdom tooth extraction can be a very anxiety provoking experience for people and I would totally understand the desire for someone to be asleep. But she can be awake for that but has issues with getting braces?? It just seems odd to me.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mamadrama wrote:Yeah her teeth and super messy hair ALL THE TIME. Doesn't she ever brush her hair?

Also did you see her making snide comments about Anna Sacconne? She used to WORSHIP Anna and she is pretending to be too cool now. She was going about how what Anna is doing to get rid of her acne won't work and how she doesn't agree that Anna isn't vegan lol.

I bet she's only running her mouth like that cause she knows Anna would never watch her shitty snaps.

I'm not a fan of either but don't be one of those geeky trolls who drool over a youtuber then go talk crap about them, that's too "Mean Girls." for me! :p
Just saw that and I never picked Danielle to be one like that but I guess there are some things we just dont know lol
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

Isn't it funny how she addressed the teeth thing right after we mentioned it on here!? Is she still checking this page out?

I think her anxiety is worse so maybe she's really scared of getting braces but I doubt that's the only reason, I mean she said she wants to go clean her teeth and that's scary for many people!

I think she just doesn't want to spend the money. She wants to keep going on those family vacations. I don't think her husband makes much money since a lot of their vacations are just camping.

I urge her to grow some balls and say what she said on snapchat about Anna on her YouTube vlogs. It only bothers me cause it comes off super fake from someone who is always acting condescending.
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

Mamadrama wrote:Isn't it funny how she addressed the teeth thing right after we mentioned it on here!? Is she still checking this page out?

I think her anxiety is worse so maybe she's really scared of getting braces but I doubt that's the only reason, I mean she said she wants to go clean her teeth and that's scary for many people!

I think she just doesn't want to spend the money. She wants to keep going on those family vacations. I don't think her husband makes much money since a lot of their vacations are just camping.

I urge her to grow some balls and say what she said on snapchat about Anna on her YouTube vlogs. It only bothers me cause it comes off super fake from someone who is always acting condescending.
Ha, i was just going to say the same things - addressing her teeth and 'matted hair' wtf.
God her obsession with the saccones is unbelievable. I remeber her whinging ages ago about how expensive the 'Boob' clothing Anna used to wear was, but she bought some hideous pieces anyway - did she not realise Anna was sponsered to wear Boob?

Return to “A-H”