Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Please for the love of God someone tweet this at him if they haven't already Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Did anyone see the tweet from digiranger in response to Bryan?

Bryan tweeted to Missy that he's so into her and Digiranger wanted to know if he was literally in her. Excuse me while I throw up my breakfast... So awkward!
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

Good to see Natalia is still on the scene .. Will wait to see if our theory about Jeff bunking at the Bumps and a fallout with the Slyfox fam is confirmed or just a false hunch.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Mammabear wrote:Good to see Natalia is still on the scene .. Will wait to see if our theory about Jeff bunking at the Bumps and a fallout with the Slyfox fam is confirmed or just a false hunch.
I noticed that sly fox cam is no longer listed under one of the bumps favorite channels. I know t used to be there.
Thought andrew and Jeff were best buds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Nat was at Bryan and Missy's via snap then an hour later with Hannah. I still find it weird they wouldn't be spending Tim together since that's why they stopped and we see Jeff a lot still right?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sweet456 wrote:Nat was at Bryan and Missy's via snap then an hour later with Hannah. I still find it weird they wouldn't be spending Tim together since that's why they stopped and we see Jeff a lot still right?
Any chance she was just there picking up the kids?
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Can someone attach the Johnson Fam thread to the Daily Bumps thread? It's getting a little annoying reading about their "split" on here. I already know someone will reply to me saying, then skip over it. Seriously though, they have their own thread why isn't it being talked about there?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Can someone attach the Johnson Fam thread to the Daily Bumps thread? It's getting a little annoying reading about their "split" on here. I already know someone will reply to me saying, then skip over it. Seriously though, they have their own thread why isn't it being talked about there?
I get where you are coming from, but I think it's mentioned on here because many of us suspect that Jeff is living with them. It involves Bryan and Missy and Jeff is usually in their vlogs.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Well well well.. thats kinda telling huh?
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

It would do Bryan good if he admitted in a vlog that his parenting style is now different than he bought it would be. A humble comment like "wow I remember tweeting about a baby eating a French fry and being upset about it! I had no idea what I was talking about back then lol!" would be a good move. Even though I don't agree with a baby eating a French fry, I would at least give him credit for being self aware.

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Can someone attach the Johnson Fam thread to the Daily Bumps thread? It's getting a little annoying reading about their "split" on here. I already know someone will reply to me saying, then skip over it. Seriously though, they have their own thread why isn't it being talked about there?
Jeff is in every B&M vlog, so I really don't think it's off topic for this thread.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

KatherineLouvain wrote:
Please for the love of God someone tweet this at him if they haven't already Image

Hey that 6 month old eats better than Ollie!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

monkey837 wrote:It would do Bryan good if he admitted in a vlog that his parenting style is now different than he bought it would be. A humble comment like "wow I remember tweeting about a baby eating a French fry and being upset about it! I had no idea what I was talking about back then lol!" would be a good move. Even though I don't agree with a baby eating a French fry, I would at least give him credit for being self aware.

I agree. It would be a great video for Missy's channel and she could involve both of them. Something like how my parenting has changed after 2 kids or things I judged parents on before I had kids. There are a lot of things for them to mention like cloth diapers, eating organic, etc. There are plenty of mom vloggers that show humility and use humor to talk about their experiences. Family vloggers have a problem showing humility, though. I don't get it. We can clearly see that they are not perfect.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

How long does it take to potty train a kid? For my son it took about a week, but for the Bums they've been "potty training" Ollie for a year now.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

In that comment Bryan said he didn't even know for sure if the kid was six months old. He said the parents were holding his hands as he tried to walk...which means he could have been 10-11 months old or maybe even over a year old. Do 6-month-olds usually try to walk?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I had to ff through Bryan. He seemed very "on" in the vlogs, he was extra annoying. I think it's funny that Missy seemed so happy when Corbin said that they love Missy. Just a tad different than when her husband says it to her. Even the way she looks at Corbin compared to Bryan is so different.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:How long does it take to potty train a kid? For my son it took about a week, but for the Bums they've been "potty training" Ollie for a year now.

cuz they're lazy
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

fossilfinger wrote:In that comment Bryan said he didn't even know for sure if the kid was six months old. He said the parents were holding his hands as he tried to walk...which means he could have been 10-11 months old or maybe even over a year old. Do 6-month-olds usually try to walk?
No, no way the baby was 6 months old.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Missy was is in heaven in the hot tub ...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 9c3be2.jpg[/img]
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

spotsanddots wrote:Missy was is in heaven in the hot tub ...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 9c3be2.jpg[/img]
Had to watch the vid just to check that was even Missy. She actually looks really pretty when she's properly happy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”