Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

WhatSheSaid wrote: Anyone else notice that HUGE, BLACK, LOOKING LIKE A COCKROACH THING that was in the pool? WTF was that all about ffs?
(Double post sorry, can't edit & my last post was supposed to be an edited quote, but I messed it up!) Anyways....
I didn't see/notice the big black cockroach-thing, wondering if you know about when it appeared? I wanna check it out!! Image

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

Missy's snap said there going to floridia. U all called it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Thank you to whoever posted the pics of the lounge suite.
It looks used which isn't a problem for me at all, as long as it actually is used. $10,000 for a lumpy, saggy, lounge is ridiculous. Better getting some ikea stuff that they can change out when they get sick of it.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Bryan and Missy are trying to embody this California casual ascetic with the world's most impractical couch, but they can just never pull it off. I think that couch could possibly look chic in the right house and with the right person who wanted to fluff those cushions all the damn time. But it's like they're taking a McMansion and installing barn doors, etc. to make it look more rustic and laid-back but it's just always going to look inauthentic. Kind of like Missy suddenly deciding she's going to wear Urban Outfitters like she's a 19-year-old college student. It just always looks like a costume.

And I've noticed that the Daily Bumps, Bonnie, and Cullen & Katie have all been feeding their kids Uncrustables on camera all of a sudden this week. Subtle product placement?
beanio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beanio »

just seen this, weird that they suddenly werent in vlogs and now they're tweeting each other again [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 0d8d0d.jpg[/img]
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Must be nice to drop 8-10K on fugly furniture. They should hire a financial advisor because the finance major in me is astonished at the rate they spend. They need guidance or they'll be broke in 5 years.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

OhioStateLover wrote:Missy's snap said there going to floridia. U all called it ImageImage

Oh great Image more of Bryan acting a fool
And trying so damn hard to be "cool"...more of Ellie screaming the whole damn time because she wants attention on her. More of Missy sitting in the corner not being social and texting her dear mommy, who she can't be away from. Although the whole Hollister clan will probably tag along. I don't know if I can stand it. Actually...I don't know how Katie can stand it!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Today's vlog how many times can she say natural? That's a joke right?

I really hope no one thinks that hide-n-seek wasn't staged.

Yes Bryan your secret trip isn't a secret. 10 outfits and 8 pj's for Finn? Can't imagine they're going to be gone that long , can't she do laundry? All new clothes?

Heaven help us with this new music and album. Wonder how much they'll spend on this release party. Will his band be involved?

Just too much!

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:My couch was $1500 and is the most comfortable couch ever. We covered it with scotchguard when we first got it a few months ago. Seriously repels everything. This is what they should have got. Not that hideous thing
Image1465012290.075020.jpg

ImageImageImage I'm in love with your family room....

nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Smaller, kind of OT thing I noticed in the vlog today at about 9:50... if you look in the background, their pet fish is now in a completely different tank without plants on the top. Must have been too much work? :roll:

Also, I started wondering if that's the same fish as the one they bought Ollie as his "first pet". I'm no fish expert so you guys tell me! The areas of white look drastically different from each time, but it could be normal for fishes to change colour as they age. First one is from the first vlog, the second from when they cleaned the tank and the third from the vlog where they show the new plant tank. Hmmmmmm:
http://i.imgur.com/szI5cp7.png
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

WTFoxtrot wrote:
WhatSheSaid wrote: Anyone else notice that HUGE, BLACK, LOOKING LIKE A COCKROACH THING that was in the pool? WTF was that all about ffs?
(Double post sorry, can't edit & my last post was supposed to be an edited quote, but I messed it up!) Anyways....
I didn't see/notice the big black cockroach-thing, wondering if you know about when it appeared? I wanna check it out!! Image

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk[/quote

On the vlog "Baby Swim Friend" at 10:58 ish and it seems it was in the water and scooped out into a mask.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, that is definitely a different fish. So the bottom one is the current fish, or the top? In any case, it's not the same fish. The top one doesn't have any blue on it at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

nmkstj wrote:Smaller, kind of OT thing I noticed in the vlog today at about 9:50... if you look in the background, their pet fish is now in a completely different tank without plants on the top. Must have been too much work? :roll:

Also, I started wondering if that's the same fish as the one they bought Ollie as his "first pet". I'm no fish expert so you guys tell me! The areas of white look drastically different from each time, but it could be normal for fishes to change colour as they age. First one is from the first vlog, the second from when they cleaned the tank and the third from the vlog where they show the new plant tank. Hmmmmmm:

We have a beta fish and to be fair on certain days depending on the light that hits him he looks different colors

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

yummles wrote:Must be nice to drop 8-10K on fugly furniture. They should hire a financial advisor because the finance major in me is astonished at the rate they spend. They need guidance or they'll be broke in 5 years.

I thought they did have something like that? He says someone manages their money. And that they are smart with their money lmao cant fool us. Either they make more than we think or they spend more than they have. Or they're spending what they get and not saving for the future..
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Screenshot_2016-06-04-13-37-38.png
Well, when they have to replace chairs soon we know why....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

Personally I think that they just buy stuff for the vlogs and to flaunt that they have money. It's like how many times can Bryan say look at our new four wheeler, how do you like our new four wheeler, we rode the new four wheeler etc. Its like he has to tell you over and over that they bought something new so that you do not forget. I'm sure he will say in the next few vlogs check out our new couch, sitting on our new couch, I love our new couch etc.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amelia322 wrote:
yummles wrote:Must be nice to drop 8-10K on fugly furniture. They should hire a financial advisor because the finance major in me is astonished at the rate they spend. They need guidance or they'll be broke in 5 years.

I thought they did have something like that? He says someone manages their money. And that they are smart with their money lmao cant fool us. Either they make more than we think or they spend more than they have. Or they're spending what they get and not saving for the future..
There's a difference between having a money manager and _listening_ to the money manager. I can see their person telling them that they need to slow down cash hemorrhage, and them just ignoring the advice. 10 grand for a couch is just insane.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

francis3125 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:My couch was $1500 and is the most comfortable couch ever. We covered it with scotchguard when we first got it a few months ago. Seriously repels everything. This is what they should have got. Not that hideous thing
Image1465012290.075020.jpg

ImageImageImage I'm in love with your family room....

Thank you! :)

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

OhioStateLover wrote:
nmkstj wrote:Smaller, kind of OT thing I noticed in the vlog today at about 9:50... if you look in the background, their pet fish is now in a completely different tank without plants on the top. Must have been too much work? :roll:

We have a beta fish and to be fair on certain days depending on the light that hits him he looks different colors

Their color changes drastically depending on how happy they are in their current tank. The bottom picture you could tell her wasn't happy cause he's not vibrant at all. They are so crazy getting a different tank. They probably didn't want to trim the plants or something.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Missy is such a contradiction. She's all natural with her sunscreen, and then puts chemicals on Ollie's hair to make it lighter..

Return to “Daily Bumps”