Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

alym0326 wrote:Does anyone know if those nerf bullets break apart easily?! I get so anxious seeing them in lincolns mouth cause I keep imagining it breaking apart from how wet he's probably making it. But I have no idea if nerf bullets actually do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw in the comments someone said the orange part breaks off easily, but we haven't had it happen during normal play and I haven't tried. I will if I come across one.

That makes me nervous too but he seems to only do it when she's watching and he doesn't have teeth. I didn't see it in any of the clips of him in the pen. If he did have teeth then he could break the foam, and I wouldn't want him playing with it at all!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Found one!

Is not like the old style of darts where the plunger part just slips in the rod. These are more like pool noodles with inside out plungers inserted in and then glued. You'd need to pull very hard to get it loose, and its a toss up whether the glue would come loose first or if the foam would just rip. They are tougher than you'd think.... not that they make good baby toys!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 4215bb.jpg[/img]
parryhotter
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by parryhotter »

Those blue and orange darts are definitely pretty tough! He'd have to have some serious teeth to break one, which I'm sure is why Bonnie had no problem with him going to town on them.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I was hoping those darts are tough. That worried me too. Poor Joel looked exhausted in the video today!

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

The dart thing still made me nervous. I don't care if the darts can't break apart easily, they are way too small to be in a baby's mouth. He could have easily choked on it. I know some daycares that use the paper towel tube rule - if the toy is small enough to fit through a paper towel tube, it is too small for an infant. I know Bonnie was there with him, but I would still be worried that something might happen.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I'd personally never think of those darts as a hazard, and I'm an experienced mom. I guess I can sort of see the concern but I still don't see it as a big deal.

For the record I still don't think Joel quit. There are a lot if explanations. If he did quit, congrats to them and I think they'd still stay decent people. My two cents. ;)
skeletween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeletween »

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who was on the verge of heart failure when she was filming Cody climbing around the sides of the travel cot (what do you call it in America? A crib..?) whilst Lincoln was in it! My heart was in my mouth.

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

skeletween wrote:Please tell me that I'm not the only one who was on the verge of heart failure when she was filming Cody climbing around the sides of the travel cot (what do you call it in America? A crib..?) whilst Lincoln was in it! My heart was in my mouth.

Not the only one! We call it a pack n play.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Definitely not the only one. Even my daughter was asking, "WHAT is Cody doing?" I can't believe she didn't tell him to stop!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I know they were exited that cody is starting baseball but they kept interrupting him after each activity. I would have let him to integrate and interact with the other kids.

When someone said that Bonnie won't be happy at the shit about Elie. It should be at the truth about Elie. I think families can be too subjective and not recognise flaws.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

HelloSweetie wrote:Found one!

Is not like the old style of darts where the plunger part just slips in the rod. These are more like pool noodles with inside out plungers inserted in and then glued. You'd need to pull very hard to get it loose, and its a toss up whether the glue would come loose first or if the foam would just rip. They are tougher than you'd think.... not that they make good baby toys!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... 4215bb.jpg[/img]
Omfg nothing to do with Bonnie but my 2.5 yr old had that orange thing sticking out of his mouth yesterday and I was like "whaaaat the hell is in his mouth?!" So I was like, "Kit, open your mouth. What is in your mouth?" He smiles and spits that out. Omg hahaha I was very shocked to see that come out. He hasn't stuck crap in his mouth since he was an infant!

I need to catch up on the last few vlogs!

iregretthis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iregretthis »

Vincere wrote:I know they were exited that cody is starting baseball but they kept interrupting him after each activity. I would have let him to integrate and interact with the other kids.

When someone said that Bonnie won't be happy at the shit about Elie. It should be at the truth about Elie. I think families can be too subjective and not recognise flaws.

Seems as though he came over to them on his own accord. Perhaps he was somewhat shy and didn't want too talk to the other kids, who knows.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

iregretthis wrote:
Vincere wrote:I know they were exited that cody is starting baseball but they kept interrupting him after each activity. I would have let him to integrate and interact with the other kids.

Seems as though he came over to them on his own accord. Perhaps he was somewhat shy and didn't want too talk to the other kids, who knows.

Exactly, and it was his first game so he might not know the kids on his team yet. He's always happy to play with the neighbourhood kids, so he's clearly social.
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

I found it so odd that they had their first practice and first game on the same day. My son started t-ball this year and they had at least 2-3 practices before the first game. Of course, he was in the "instructional t-ball" league, so they didn't keep score or anything, but having it all in the first day is just nothing I've ever heard of! Maybe because it's summer ball? Anyways, Cody can really hit that ball! He's definitely ready!

S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

My toddler got hold of one of those bullets whilst I was doing dishes and managed to get the orange part off in not even 2 maybe 3 minutes I was horrified since then we told my eldest if we see one laying around we will take them away and we affirm if its not food or water etc it doesn't belong in your mouth
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Boston has been looking so much like a little boy and not a baby anymore! Ever since he turned three his face has just looked older. Anyone else see it? He's such a cutie.

SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

I really wish that they'd tell Olivia to put her shoes on while playing around on the concrete, their could of been nails and other things sticking out. Cody had shoes on but Olivia never.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

littlebaby wrote:Boston has been looking so much like a little boy and not a baby anymore! Ever since he turned three his face has just looked older. Anyone else see it? He's such a cutie.

I just noticed that too. He's really starting to look like Cody!

ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I'm dying to see the rest of the remodel get finished! I'm so excited to see it all.
Side note, as I was watching today I had the thought that I'm not sure whether I want to keep reading here or not. It makes it so when I watch a vlog I'm looking for all the possible little things people could puck out to complain about, instead of just enjoying it. It also makes me wonder what people would say about me if I was a vlogger! Lol. Anyone else ever think that?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:I'm dying to see the rest of the remodel get finished! I'm so excited to see it all.
Side note, as I was watching today I had the thought that I'm not sure whether I want to keep reading here or not. It makes it so when I watch a vlog I'm looking for all the possible little things people could puck out to complain about, instead of just enjoying it. It also makes me wonder what people would say about me if I was a vlogger! Lol. Anyone else ever think that?
It's one of the reasons I don't vlog! My house is a mess, and my daughter's syndrome makes it hard for her to lose weight, so I can just see the comments! We talked about it, because I was thinking that there don't seem to be any vloggers out there that address special needs-- and she said no way.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”