Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Dailythuperbusy: Part 65

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:Also, after watching CK vlog, I would never house sit for BM again. We have security cameras as well but I'd never spy on my house guests /watchers.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
And they thought it was so funny to turn on the house alarm! What jerks!
I had to laugh at the comment on the vlog saying it looked like Missy was doing "all the work". What? She wasn't doing anything! And washing Finn off in the kitchen sink with his diaper on- nasty. How much do you bet she didn't clean the sink after? And poor Finn getting washed with a super absorbent diaper on. How uncomfortable!
And about the boat, not only were there babies and toddlers on board, but a very pregnant woman. But let's cruise fast enough for a wake, with no one at the helm. It's all fun and games until there's a tragedy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
blondeusa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blondeusa »

kennedee74 wrote:I don't think she's pregnant but I do think they will do whatever procedure they have to for a girl and not tell anyone. She's already had 2 c sections and most doctors won't do more then three so her next may be her last. I think she'll wait a bit to get pregnant again (I'm guessing around when Finn is 1.5) and she'll have a girl. Either way hope she has a healthy pregnancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm genuinely confused- not being snarky. Doctors won't do more than 3 c-sections? So what happens when you get pregnant with a 4th? Or a 5th? They have to deliver them, so wouldn't they have to do more than 3?
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I noticed that they haven't been to Disneyland lately. I wonder if they didn't renew their annual passes
#FreeFinleyandJackson
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

So, who was house sitting for them anyway? Bryan said the name Casey?
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

I don't know about Casey? But Jeffery is there :) I am almost positive
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

lmmomSD wrote:Missy posted on IG, with them in the boat, cruising along at a pretty good clip, with NOBODY steering the boat. Cullen and Bryan are standing in the bow, with their backs to the wheel. Now, I'm more of a sailboat girl, but isn't that pretty dangerous, especially with babies and toddlers on board?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
If they are away from other boats, no.

zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Not sure if USA is the same as Australia but I know plenty of mums who have had 4 & even 5 c sections. Doctors will say 3 is usually the norm because more than 3 can be a lot of scar tissue but it all depends on how well your body has reacted to the other ones/how far apart. My sister has had 3 sections and her body is fine and good to go for a 4th or even 5th. I've had 1 and probably 2 is my limit because of previous surgery in that area. pregnancy thing, I don't think she is. She would be aware it COULD be her last so I think she will wait until Finn is at least 1. Once he has weaned. More views this way. I'm betting once Ellie is preg with #3, they wont be far off to up stage.
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Just watched Bryan's snapchat. What in the world? That was so weird. What was he going for there? He looked really, really stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Tried to edit but it keeps crashing on me? Anyway.. When B&M are together and talk about catching up, Missy is so over the top excited. Once they actually hang out, she is quiet & rude as fk. Bryan is just crazy. I genuinely think he enjoys Cullen & Jared's company but I don't think that is the case for Missy. I wonder if it comes down to her upbringing? You know how in the early days she said she didn't have many friends outside of the church/was home schooled. It's like she's mentally in that mind frame still and is a deer in headlights when she catches up with people other than the Hollisters. She's even so rude to Bryan's family. No wonder Ollie cant socialize when his own mother cant seem to. Ollie goes from hermit crab wanna do my own thing & be rude to people like Missy, to being crazy an obnoxious like his father.
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

So weird they haven't Snap chat at all today. Yesterday they where on it. And today barely! Missy looked pissed while she flipped her cell and stupid Bryan made that nasty lip thing. Yuck

I wish I knew what the deal was. Either ellie is made katie called her a Loser or Ellie is mad at Missy for disliking the food. Or maybe she found out Missy is doing ivf to choose her own gender? And that's not christian!?
jsf
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jsf »

[quote="smellycat801"]Just watched Bryan's snapchat. What in the world? That was so weird. What was he going for there? He looked really, really

^^^^ This!! I literally gasped when I saw that! That disgusting goat was trying to make a subtle sexual innuendo after showing his wife breastfeeding!!
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

jsf wrote:
smellycat801 wrote:Just watched Bryan's snapchat. What in the world? That was so weird. What was he going for there? He looked really, really

^^^^ This!! I literally gasped when I saw that! That disgusting goat was trying to make a subtle sexual innuendo after showing his wife breastfeeding!!
I had a feeling but didn't say anything. What is wrong with him. And doesn't he know under age kids will see it? Young kids won't know what he did buy we do.
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

I feel like Bryan is trying to be like Cullen and say more "grown up" things lately lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

You can most certainly have more than 3 c sections, I asked my doc when I had my 3rd via c section and she said well the baby has to come out one way or another and after 2 c sections another c section is always the safer option medically although I have heard of some doc allowing a vbac after 2 c sections but it is rare here anyway I'm not sure about the US or UK, they just do not like to do more than 3 because the chance of rupturing increases but that is also dependent on your previous c sections and your overall healing etc, we had a client rupture on her 5th c section she was sterilized afterwards it was crazy she had to be rushed via ambulance to the hospital, baby and her were both fine but she showed signs with her 4th of a rupture as well so they took baby out early then, my hysterectomy was done as a 4th "c section" I couldn't have it done any other way because of my previous c sections and it went just as well as my previous I drove home from the hospital and went back to life as per normal Missy hasn't displayed any issues of yet so I can see her going past 3 if she doesn't get a girl could also see her paying for gender selection, not sure if it would be better for her to get her girl or not, if she does the boys may just end up worse off attention wise
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Ew ew ew that snap where he licks his lips all sexual-like after filming missy breastfeeding is so fucking creepy and skeevy and just ewwww!!! The smirk on his face tells me it was meant to come off the way we are interpreting. God he's such a creep sometimes!

On the topic of missy being pregnant, I think if she is pregnant, it's natural. It does not make sense to do pgd (gender selection) while a woman is breastfeeding. IVF would likely have a big impact on nursing & that's the one thing Missy seems to love most about motherhood...I doubt she would jeopardize that just yet...

MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

I'm glad I don't have a snap chat to see that disrespectful crap that you guys are describing. Way to sexualize a natural thing brynapple. And not that it matters, but to his own wife and son? What the crap?!
Oh I got it. It makes sense now. He's over compensating to try and prove he's a "bro." You're just a try hard Bryan. They never cease to amaze me how much more I can dislike them DAILY.

Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

Maybe Ellie got mad at Jared because she caught him drooling at Missy's cleavage. Can't blame him, Ellie has two mosquito bites.

https://gifs.com/gif/68N0RO
kaytaylou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaytaylou »

Why is baby Finn never wearing a hat? Ellie puts one on Calvin so why isn't missy putting one on Finn?
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Just watched DB's, EJ's & CK's vlogs from the 7th. I don't know whether I believe Missy is pregnant or not. I'm leaning more towards no with lots of indications it's a yes and I can offer this picture as a piece of evidence that she is. She's holding Finn and resting her hand on her stomach. How many women normally do that while walking around unless they are pregnant? I know that I do when I'm sitting, but I'm a fluffy girl so it's a good place to put my hand. It could just be total coincidence and her hand was just there. It was a really short blip in a montage so not enough to see what happened right before and after she did that. Which the fact it was a short blip could also be evidence that she is so that we don't catch on.

The screencap is from the somewhere around 11 minutes into the DB vlog from the 7th.

And this is what my brain does after midnight. It wakes up and runs wild with theories. Ugh. I'm going to bed now. lol
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Missy did not do IVF. Your body goes through a lot with the procedure and she would have been laid up for days. The speculation on this board is getting a bit crazy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”