Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

ghostgrrl wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:There has been many times in the vlog where he's been like "l didn't know you were breastfeeding." My husband can't always tell when I'm breastfeeding either because it's part of our routine it's just second nature. I took a screenshot and for all you guys know Finn could be sleeping on her and she just never pulled her suit up. That's what my 5 month old is doing right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So let's assume that's what he thought. Why post a video of your wife with her top pulled down, then lick his lips in the salacious way he did, then post for your twelve year old fans?
Well if it's for 12 year old fans they aren't even going to know she's breastfeeding since she's doing it pretty discreetly.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ghostgrrl wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:There has been many times in the vlog where he's been like "l didn't know you were breastfeeding." My husband can't always tell when I'm breastfeeding either because it's part of our routine it's just second nature. I took a screenshot and for all you guys know Finn could be sleeping on her and she just never pulled her suit up. That's what my 5 month old is doing right now.

So let's assume that's what he thought. Why post a video of your wife with her top pulled down, then lick his lips in the salacious way he did, then post for your twelve year old fans?
Yep, that's way worse if it's for the fans.

You know what else it reminded me of? How Austin Null would do weird and creepy things as a message to his side-piece. It didn't feel like it was directed at the minion crowd to me. It had a strange vibe.
ghostgrrl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ghostgrrl »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
ghostgrrl wrote:

Well if it's for 12 year old fans they aren't even going to know she's breastfeeding since she's doing it pretty discreetly.

You're missing the point. He took the video and watched it before posting. Even if they don't realize she was breastfeeding, he did. Or he saw that her top was down. She does not appear to have noticed that she was being recorded. Then he gives the camera that creepy fucking look, no explanation. He watched all that and hit "post", knowing his demographic, that doesn't strike you as weird at all?

I'm all for public breastfeeding. I even think it's good for kids to see it and for it to be "normal". But this video was creepy as fuck. No words. Just a pan to his wife breastfeeding and him being gross.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
ghostgrrl wrote:

I think you are taking the BFing talk way too personally. This isn't a debate on whether Missy was doing something right or wrong. It's about Bryan. No need to get defensive. Did you see the snap or just the pics?

Yes, Missy was being discreet, but Bryan points the camera at something and it's bound to highlight it. It's like shining a spotlight on what she's doing. Not one person here said they saw the snap and didn't notice. Since there is literally nothing else happening in that shot BUT Missy BFing, it's pretty obvious.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Cgl33 wrote:Bryan has been gross about breastfeeding before. He made a joke about Ellie while she was breastfeeding that was in poor taste. I don't remember the vlog, but it looked like it made her uncomfortable. After Ollie was born, he used images of Missy breastfeeding as obvious clickbait. Missy could have told him to take those down, so I think she's fine with it.
\

Don't forget the creepy comments he made to Maddie about her boobs when she was holding newborn Finn.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Bryan has been gross about breastfeeding before. He made a joke about Ellie while she was breastfeeding that was in poor taste. I don't remember the vlog, but it looked like it made her uncomfortable. After Ollie was born, he used images of Missy breastfeeding as obvious clickbait. Missy could have told him to take those down, so I think she's fine with it.
\

Don't forget the creepy comments he made to Maddie about her boobs when she was holding newborn Finn.
I forgot about that. He really has a problem with boundaries. If I were the other couples or Maddie's mom, I would say something. He's not going to change if they keep laughing at him. Hmm, kind of like how Ollie's behavior will not change unless they stop laughing at him and fix it.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Has Cullen posted their vlog yet?

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Cgl33 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
\

I forgot about that. He really has a problem with boundaries. If I were the other couples or Maddie's mom, I would say something. He's not going to change if they keep laughing at him. Hmm, kind of like how Ollie's behavior will not change unless they stop laughing at him and fix it.
Oh I think the other couples recognize that Bryan is creepy and inappropriate. The comments he's made about breast feeding, trying to couple his toddler son with Katie and Cullen's toddler daughter, etc. You could tell Katie was rolling her eyes when he was creepily announcing the lame "wet t-shirt contest." But I think they put up with it because Daily Bumps gets the most subs and views and everyone wants to ride his coattails. He might be pushing his luck though. Everyone could decide the business exposure isn't worth putting up with him anymore.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Has Cullen posted their vlog yet?

CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

az2639 wrote:Has Cullen posted their vlog yet?

Nope. I been waiting all morning. Hmm
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I think Ellie and Jared are the type of couple to play the victims and have the couples begging for them to come on the boat while EJ seemed to be bothered just so they can feel wanted, Bryan and missy are the type of couple that tries to be cool with everyone because they are loses who need to fit in, and Cullen and Katie don't need to do shit since they are normal and it's their beach house lol

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I think Ellie and Jared are the type of couple to play the victims and have the couples begging for them to come on the boat while EJ seemed to be bothered just so they can feel wanted, Bryan and missy are the type of couple that tries to be cool with everyone because they are loses who need to fit in, and Cullen and Katie don't need to do shit since they are normal and it's their beach house lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Lol keep dreaming.
Image1465495125.155646.jpg

Oh, that is too funny. He really is a dreamer. Never happen. She once posted a picture of Shay's daughter fangirling over her and never followed through, even though they bought tickets to her concert. Shay was hoping they'd get invited onstage. If King Shay with all his several million subscribers couldn't get her attention, what makes Bryan think HE will? Did you see the reply from a minion-- "goals, goals goals". Not Taylor Swift's goals, I'm sure!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Nobody is looking too far into it. That snap made my skin crawl. It was weird and creepy and the vibe was way off. He knew she was breast feeding.

NO ONE Is shaming Missy for BFing. I applaud her!

We are grossed out by Bryan always sexualizing everything that shouldn't be sexualized.

If he wanted to post a snap of himself admiring his own ego, he could have left his wife and child out. Give me a HUGE break.

xoxo gossip cat
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan really loves filming himself, doesn't he? Why do he and Ellie have to yell everything?
And Ollie definitely said "I want Gaines to go away"
They have absolutely no respect for life outside of their own bubble, do they? Catching those fish and putting it on Finn's floater, and taking the puffer fish out of the water (Jared) . How would they like to be held somewhere where they couldn't breathe? I still can't get over Missy grabbing Finn by the head. What was it that minion said? "super protective"? Umm, are we watching the same vlogs?

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Well, I watched E&J's vlog which I never do anymore and it wasn't that bad. Ellie yelled but only once. I didn't get any weird vibes from them and I think they were being honest. I know that feeling when you are on vacation with kids and very young ones too. I actually wanted to see some drama, but I didn't catch any from either DB's or E&J's vlogs. I wish C&K's would publish. I thought it was really nice that the other couples offered to pick them up, so they could enjoy the boat too.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Re Bryans snapchat - He was full on eye F***ing himself, than he does the tongue thing. If felt gross just watching it. Why he had to put a clip of his wife breastfeeding his infant son, I don't know.

Bryan doesn't understand boundaries.

Cullen can make a sexual joke and it be funny. Bryan oversteps boundaries, and crosses the line into in appropriateness. He doesn't have any understanding of socially acceptable behavior.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Unread post by Theirmom »

Missy didn't lift Finn up by the head, geez.
Her other hand was under his armpit.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... b222e3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

I imagine his thought process on that uber weird snapchat was the following:
Let's do a snapchat showing how awesome my video is. Here's my wife and baby on a bot. Here is me on a boat. Holy shit I look hot. Yeah, def, I look soooo good. Okay, this is the boat. Be jealous.
While I totally agree with cats that he sexualizes so so so many things that shouldn't be, including breast feeding in the past, I don't think he licked his lips as in "mmhh that milk". More as in "mmmhh I love myself so damn much".
But truly, he has been insufferable this trip, and I'm sure I miss half of the shit he says. He reminds me of me when I've been studying the whole day and then don't know how to behave around people, except that's him always.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:Missy didn't lift Finn up by the head, geez.
Her other hand was under his armpit.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016060 ... b222e3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But before she got to that point, both hands were on his head. She definitely grabbed him by the head at first.

Return to “Daily Bumps”