E+J: What Ellie wants, Ellie gets Part 14

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: What Ellie wants, Ellie gets Part 14

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Vincere wrote:If you watch Ruby's vlogs you can see how little she feeds her family of 8.
Probably they were raised the same, with very little food.
So she got used with not eating much and being skinny.

Her own health is her problem, she is an adult and can take decision for herself even though will affect her negatively. What saddens me is when she takes poor decisions for her kids that will later impact them because of her negligence.
If that is the case, why are none of her siblings underweight? And Ruby's children don't look underfed to me. Her sister Julie is thin, but she's not skeletal. But I agree that her health is her problem. I do feel badly for the little girls who watch her and ask for diet/exercise advice from her because they think that body type is the ideal.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

In today's vlog all 4 of them shared the same lunch before getting on the airplane.

Ellie may be genetically thin, but she shares her meals on a ridiculous level.
skeletween
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by skeletween »

Jared is straight until he states otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

monkey837 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:In the vacay vlogs, the kids are all walking around with Twizzlers all the time, and they said they got them from Ellie. And what was the deal with her licking her food? I thought maybe she was blowing on it to cool off, but nope.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
She licks her food?? That's super strange...

To me it looked like she tried to put something in her mouth, but it was too hot so she spit it out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Vincere wrote:If you watch Ruby's vlogs you can see how little she feeds her family of 8.
Probably they were raised the same, with very little food.
So she got used with not eating much and being skinny.

Her own health is her problem, she is an adult and can take decision for herself even though will affect her negatively. What saddens me is when she takes poor decisions for her kids that will later impact them because of her negligence.
This would make sense with that tiny portions Ellie gives her family.

I was relieved to see people here mention Ellie's small portions. Seeing her portions compared to what I eat made me feel like a pig, so I'm glad other people thought hers were too small.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

HelloSweetie wrote:In today's vlog all 4 of them shared the same lunch before getting on the airplane.

Ellie may be genetically thin, but she shares her meals on a ridiculous level.
I noticed that too. My husband would think I was nuts if I expected to share a meal with him and the kids!
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

My hubby is stick thin a bit bigger than Ellie and he eats a crap load all the time his thyroid is the issue but he at least tries to put on weight and I would never share a meal with him Ellie is not trying she can say she is but its clear she isn't and is very happy with her body size
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:I have thought for a long time that Jared could be gay. I know very few straight men who act like he does. And he has never seemed that into Ellie in my opinion.
OT but have you ever watched loverslane29 on YT? Her husband wears Marilyn Monroe shirts and dances around. Now, I know how stereotypical it sounds but if you saw him.... I dont watch her vlogs religiously, mostly her sit down videos and when I watched her weekly vlog for the first half I thought he was her best friend or brother.
I really only bring it up because they are very religious and so are the Mechams. It breaks my heart to think men and women marry and aren't happy with their true selves because they think it is "what you do" or that their families would not accept them. I have no idea if Jared is gay or if loverslanes husband is... Just throwing in my unasked for 2 cents
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

winniewise wrote:
monkey837 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:In the vacay vlogs, the kids are all walking around with Twizzlers all the time, and they said they got them from Ellie. And what was the deal with her licking her food? I thought maybe she was blowing on it to cool off, but nope.

She licks her food?? That's super strange...

To me it looked like she tried to put something in her mouth, but it was too hot so she spit it out.

Ok-- I'll buy that. I don't want to give the vacay any more views.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post, but did anyone else see her touching tongues with Calvin? At one point, she actually stuck her tongue in his mouth! Somebody please tell me that's not some new fad! That it was freaking weird...

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Double post, but did anyone else see her touching tongues with Calvin? At one point, she actually stuck her tongue in his mouth! Somebody please tell me that's not some new fad! That it was freaking weird...

She was feeding him from her mouth. It was a mini cookie (like goldfish size) and it was brown so it looked like she was sticking her tongue in his mouth. Still disgusting.
I kiss my babies on the mouth, but I have never and would never feed them from my mouth. It just seems like making them kiss you to earn some food. Just reminds me of sick people who do stuff with peanut butter and their dogs.

WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

liz749 wrote:
minmouse wrote:Saw on Ellie's twitter that Wiggle Worm is closing. That's a shame since the boys love it there and it's one of the only places they take them. According to Facebook, the owners are selling due to personal reasons and lack of time. I was thinking what a great opportunity this would be for Jared and Ellie to buy an established business they love. They seem like they could afford it and it would give them an income separate from YT so they could back off the daily videos if they really wanted to. It would be a smart investment.
I don't know... The business never seemed to be doing that great. No one was ever there. Ellie commented a couple times that they had the place all to themselves. I was not surprised to here it was going out of business. I do agree another revenue option for them would be a good idea but the wiggle worm seemed like a money pit to me.

This! I knew it was only a matter of time before Wiggle Worm closed. I'm actually surprised it's lasted this long. There never seemed to be anyone else there. It looked like a huge space, I can't imagine how much overhead there was to keep it open, & wonder if it was ever profitable. Sadly, small businesses are very hard to keep afloat.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Ellie has been looking particularly "over it" lately. I feel like in every vlog Jared points the camera at her at least once and she just frowns and acts like she wants nothing to do with it. I don't know if it's anger directed at Jared or vlogging as a whole. I think she doesn't want to talk about her health, doesn't want to address Calvin's neck or breathing issues, and just doesn't want to deal with the backlash. And she acta tired of Jared's persona for the vlogs because everything has to be so theatrical. I think she resents Jared for all of it because they have to keep vlogging to maintain their lifestyle. McMansions don't pay for themselves and Jared doesn't bring home a six figure income on his own.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I gotta say I love seeing Jackson talk more. He seems like such a sweet gentle boy, a lot like Cody.

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

It's kind of insensitive for them not even to mention Orlando. I get being happy and joyful in life, but it doesn't take but a minute to express sadness over the 50 people that lost their lives. I just don't see how you can go about your day and vlog it, but not mention something so horrific.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
"Biting" and french kissing her baby. Lovely. She is one odd ticket.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I get a small gentle nibble on the arm or cheek, not an actual bite. That's just weird! The whole kissing/smelling children's breath is so creepy to me. The way she shoves her nose into her kids mouthes, and then shoves her mouth on to their's or sucks on them is disgusting. My friend tried to get me to smell her daughters breath after she just breast fed her and I thought it was the weirdest thing. I kindly passed on it. Ellie just wants people to say that it's okay, and she's not weird.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Biting" and french kissing her baby. Lovely. She is one odd ticket.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I get a small gentle nibble on the arm or cheek, not an actual bite. That's just weird! The whole kissing/smelling children's breath is so creepy to me. The way she shoves her nose into her kids mouthes, and then shoves her mouth on to their's or sucks on them is disgusting. My friend tried to get me to smell her daughters breath after she just breast fed her and I thought it was the weirdest thing. I kindly passed on it. Ellie just wants people to say that it's okay, and she's not weird.[/quote]
And she was seriously shoving her tongue into his mouth. Why would Jared put that in the vlog? It's skeevy, not cute!

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

She is beyond disgusting. Who the hell sticks their tongue in their child's mouth?!

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

http://i.imgur.com/CEwVUe0.jpg

We've talked about this before, but there is NO WAY a baby with reflux would be comfortable drinking from a bottle while laying flat on the floor, especially not with reflux bad enough to cause them to stop breathing. And let's assume it doesn't bother Calvin or it's well-managed with meds--what parent would let a kid with his history eat laying down? The acid doesn't have to hurt to block his airway. It just doesn't make sense
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

From today's vlog, I get the sense Jared's family didn't want to be in the vlog.
He showed none of the adults, and the faces of only two kids. They didn't even say why they were having a big get together.
They kept calling the kids Jackson's cousins, so were J's siblings in town or were they more distant cousins?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”