Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: #RelationshipGoals Part 4

Unread post by larissaledingham »

There's a comment on the latest vlog about bonnie taking the kids to her mums until the renovations were done because Lincoln was 'grinning hard out and they are sure it's because of paint fumes' don't think half these kids realize that kids do smile and Lincoln is usually a pretty happy baby

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Are the Griffiths girls opposed to wearing deodorant? Why does everyone always seem to have B.O.?!
Unlike Smelly & Ruby, Bonnie seems to have good personal hygiene.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

saltliferocks wrote:Are the Griffiths girls opposed to wearing deodorant? Why does everyone always seem to have B.O.?!
Do they actually admit to having BO? Not disagreeing with you, just wondering what sparked that comment. I know that Ellie and Ruby have commented on how long they go between shampoos like they're proud of it. But Bonnie seems to have good hygiene all around. I don't see diapers lying around her house, and she had her hair braided especially for the tonsillectomy because she knew she wouldn't be able to wash it.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Ruby was making Kevin smell her smelly pits in a recent vlog. She made a point to say that she had horrible body odor. Bonnie said she was stinky while shopping at the vlog. And Ellie is too disgusting for words. I wonder if she really does has true IBS, or, she gets ill from lack of basic hand hygiene. We constantly see her wiping snot with her fingers. She put her in teeth tray in her mouth straight out of the trash, for cripes sake..
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

saltliferocks wrote:Are the Griffiths girls opposed to wearing deodorant? Why does everyone always seem to have B.O.?!
I kinda took Bonnie mentioning her concern for BO because of the type of shirt she was wearing? But maybe not! Lol

Also, Bonnie has mentioned going like 3 days without washing her hair, but honestly believe she showers (mostly) everyday, but wears a shower cap. I'm not going to guess about her sisters tho! Image

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kryptonite wrote:Why are ANY of them discussing their hygiene habits online anyway? Y'all are too comfortable vlogging when you start mentioning that ish.
Agreed. I think we all know (and try to avoid) those oversharers IRL.
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

I need more house updates! They're killing me! Hah..

Also, the "cold storage" thing they're building under the patio... Will the door to that be in the basement or outside, you reckon? Was a bit confused about that. I'm gonna sound like a dummy, but does cold storage mean it's a refrigerated room or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

parryhotter wrote:I need more house updates! They're killing me! Image Hah..

Also, the "cold storage" thing they're building under the patio... Will the door to that be in the basement or outside, you reckon? Was a bit confused about that. I'm gonna sound like a dummy, but does cold storage mean it's a refrigerated room or what?

Pretty sure access to it will be from inside. Think of it as a concrete pantry. It's not insulated, so it stays colder than the rest of the house.

All the canning and things that Bonnie used to store in the laundry area will go in there. Since it's dark and cool, things like vegetables will last much longer.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

saltliferocks wrote:Ruby was making Kevin smell her smelly pits in a recent vlog. She made a point to say that she had horrible body odor. Bonnie said she was stinky while shopping at the vlog. And Ellie is too disgusting for words. I wonder if she really does has true IBS, or, she gets ill from lack of basic hand hygiene. We constantly see her wiping snot with her fingers. She put her in teeth tray in her mouth straight out of the trash, for cripes sake..
Eww. Thanks for clarifying. I believed you, just wondered where it came from. I just don't get how they think some of the stuff they talk about is "cute" or funny. It's nasty. Ellie in particular grosses me out on a regular basis. I was beyond disgusted with the tongue in Calvin's mouth. But I am SO glad I missed the nose-blowing in the sheets. I'll shut up about her now, since this isn't the thread.
But how cute was Cody doing Joel's "I had a great time" and wink?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Ho hum, another day- another vlog with Joel around and no mention of a job.....
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Anyone wanna speculate about Bonnie's "business call?" I wanna say, but I don't wanna be ripped a new one either lol. And yea, Joel and his job... Big question marks!! I think if they make these supposed changes, they will do so gracefully and in much better ways than others have, so I'm not at all upset by either of these things happening! Good for them, in all the speculation!

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

I've noticed that the past couple of vlogs she has ended with "don't forget to subscribe and give it a thumbs up" whereas she used to just say bye, see you tomorrow, etc. Just an observation.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

parryhotter wrote:Anyone wanna speculate about Bonnie's "business call?" Image I wanna say, but I don't wanna be ripped a new one either lol. And yea, Joel and his job... Big question marks!! I think if they make these supposed changes, they will do so gracefully and in much better ways than others have, so I'm not at all upset by either of these things happening! Good for them, in all the speculation! Image

Do you think she signed with a network....?
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

That may be a thought that crossed my mind!

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I'm going to be so disappointed if Joel quit his job and they start acting like every other vlogger. :( Hopefully he just took vacation time for all the renovations, because what is he going to do when it's all over? Sit around the house, or worse, become like Jared?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm going to be super disappointed if he quit to concentrate on YT. If Joel quit (and it's still IF) in order to follow some dream of his, then I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. So far he's been busy, and he's never seemed like the lazy, sit-around type, so I'm not so sure that he'll immediately become a Bryan or Jared. That implies that it's something YT does to change the men, and I honestly think E&J and B&M were drawn to YT BECAUSE they already were looking for the easiest road possible (rewarding or not). I think having multiple children and having to work hard changed those vloggers more than the YT fame and money did. Bonnie and Joel are already used to working hard and appreciating what they have. So far he's been home and the vlogs don't feel that different to me. The kids are still the primary focus (not each other) and they aren't planning fake meetups or collabs YET.

I don't want Joel to become a YTer, but if he does start vlogging more, then I think he'd be an excellent role model for young men and women. He is clearly very sentimental and loves his kids and appreciates the moments he has with them. We see a lot of young kids watching DB and E&J and aspiring to be more like them. Many of these kids come from questionable homes, and I think watching Joel respect women and serve those around him (while not being afraid to work hard) is a far better role model to have than most other male vloggers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You said it, HS!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I just can't imagine Joel quitting his job for YouTube. Maybe if he was planning on starting a handy man business or go back to school to get a trade to get a better career or something, but not purely for YouTube. Joel is a hands on, needs to be busy type of guy and I can't see him being happy being home all day everyday once the renovations are finished. He would be bored out of his mind.

Joel isn't like the Bryan's and jared's of YouTube who started YouTube with the end goal of being full time YouTubers, but with bonnie and Joel YouTube has always been bonnie's thing.

I do think that Joel could start his own DIY "manly things" channel. Like HS said, he's a good role model for a lot of boys who don't have good role models to look up to, and he does know a lot about DIY, renovating etc.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My two cents is that he took time off to do the renovations. But I guess we'll find out one way or another eventually. I think that even though they are pulling in good money, he would want to give up those benefits when they have 4 kids to bring up. That's a lot of potential doctors and dentist visits to pay for.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Let me play Devil's advocate.
Everyone seems to know what Joel likes and feels.
As much I, personally, would not want him to quit his job, there are many advantages for him to just do YT.
1. Spend more time with the kids, whom he adores.
2. Play baseball with Cody and Boston.
3. Help Bonnie with the workload.
4. Relax, jobs are very stressful.
5. etc

I know a lot of people would love to be like EJ DB (not to be idiots) but just vlog 10 minutes and have tons of cash.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”