DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Unread post by twomommies »

ScenicBecky wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 867aee.jpg[/img]

Really? -_- I've always hated the duck face selfies. Especially when it was on little kids haha.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Eww. Two uglies. Please get off the internet with your fruity hair and ugly misbehaved child, who clearly needs a spank at this point.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by janem »

julim94 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 5fe862.jpg[/img]
I'm surprised that the princess let her mom post this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

This is the day of their big announcement! I'm thinking that it's about Bry Bry's album, but I'm really hoping that it's the pregnancy announcement ;)
#FreeFinleyandJackson
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Just saw Bryan's posts on Twitter about him being so tired from eating at VidCon and blah blah blah....do they think they are celebrities? Like we get it - you have such a stressful life where you have a constant travel plan in check and people to watch your kids all the time - poor you!!

I'm sure today's vlog will have Missy talking about how she didn't get much sleep and they have so many bags and she is obsessed with her hair extensions...geez....here we go again!
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

ScenicBecky wrote: When Bryan was filming Finn crawling towards him and then Ollie came over in front of the camera was like "I'm Ollie!" did anyone else think that was Ollie stealing the spotlight because the attention wasn't on him? Or do you think it could have been something else?

Absolutely, positively believe it was the jealous rage of Ollie!! Someone else posted several pages ago about yet another cute moment of Finn stolen away & interfered with by Ollie. That kid is such a terror to poor, sweet, innocent Finn!!

Did you see what he did when Bryan told him to give Finn a good night kiss towards the end of the vlog? It was like he went in to kiss him, but stopped about 2 inches infront of Finn's out-stretched hand & totally snubbed him. Best brothers/friends my ass!!

I seriously wonder wtf vlogs the minions who comment "Ollie's such a good big brother to Finn" are watching, cuz I certainly see no evidence of it! Image (sorry for the rant! Lol)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
ScenicBecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ScenicBecky »

WTFoxtrot wrote:
ScenicBecky wrote: When Bryan was filming Finn crawling towards him and then Ollie came over in front of the camera was like "I'm Ollie!" did anyone else think that was Ollie stealing the spotlight because the attention wasn't on him? Or do you think it could have been something else?

Absolutely, positively believe it was the jealous rage of Ollie!! Someone else posted several pages ago about yet another cute moment of Finn stolen away & interfered with by Ollie. That kid is such a terror to poor, sweet, innocent Finn!!

Did you see what he did when Bryan told him to give Finn a good night kiss towards the end of the vlog? It was like he went in to kiss him, but stopped about 2 inches infront of Finn's out-stretched hand & totally snubbed him. Best brothers/friends my ass!!

I seriously wonder wtf vlogs the minions who comment "Ollie's such a good big brother to Finn" are watching, cuz I certainly see no evidence of it! Image (sorry for the rant! Lol)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Yes I noticed that towards the end! Finn had the cutest smile on his face! And then Ollie was just like "nah". Ollie to me always had that look on his Face that he was going to be a trouble maker since before he was 1. I thought he was a cutie and he still can be adorable but he just has a mischievous look about him that makes him not so cute at times lol. And Finn just has the cutest little smile and always looks so innocent.

elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

So Bryans SC was so annoying. Was he drunk? Thought vid con started today? Last night must have just been a get together? I've not been following too closely as I've got my own life to live too but goodness he was annoying. I'm assuming the announcement is his album.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I wouldn't be so harsh with Ollie snubbing Finn and being jealous, I have two boys around the same age gap and my oldest is still really struggling with sharing attention. Just hate the thought of judging a little boy who we only see 14 minute clips of everyday.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Pingupingu2 wrote:Ollie's gonna be such a troublemaker when he grows up...He doesn't have any kind of discipline, they're gonna be sorry for not teaching him to respect his parents.
I wouldn't doubt he'll eventually be kicked out of school

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I just watched that video from when Ollie was a baby a few posts back and I've never seen two fully related babies look as different as Finn and Oliver do. Finn is a much cuter baby in my opinion.

aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

I think Oliver is a blonde mini Bryan and Finley is a mini Melissa.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I wouldn't be so harsh with Ollie snubbing Finn and being jealous, I have two boys around the same age gap and my oldest is still really struggling with sharing attention. Just hate the thought of judging a little boy who we only see 14 minute clips of everyday.
It wouldn't be so bad if they addressed it, as I imagine you are with your kids. With Ollie, they have this firm delusion that Ollie is a good big brother and he and Finn are "best friends". And so do the minions. So it never gets dealt with.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
worldsokayestmom
Amateur
Amateur

DailyBrynapple&Mithy: Part 66

Unread post by worldsokayestmom »

One minute into today's vlog and I couldn't take it. There is a big difference between harmless rough housing siblings and smashing your eight month old baby brother's face into the floor. Poor baby! Finn just kept looking at Bryan like HELP ME! And Bryan...you guessed it... he laughed.
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

I don't think I can watch anymore. I felt horrible just watching finn get hurt like that. That doesn't happen here at home. Bryan and Missy your both total asses.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

How do they fill 3 garbage carts? Holy geezus. My family of five barely fill half of one every two weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

I wanted to just scoop up Finn in the beginning "oh you're just giving him a hug?" You can clearly see Ollie DIGGING his chin in Finns back. And not only does he have the nerve to sit there and let it happen, he films it and just chocks it up as "sibling rivalry" no that's just straight up bullying. Don't make excuses for your kids. "Say sorry" I could punch people like him.
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

Theirmom wrote:How do they fill 3 garbage carts? Holy geezus. My family of five barely fill half of one every two weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Family of 7 and two garbage cans and one recycle isn't enough
worldsokayestmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by worldsokayestmom »

And minute two of parenting is just as stellar (face palm).
The thing is, watching Ollie in that swimming class clip, he is able to follow directions without the aid of never-ending sucker bribes. But he'll only continue to do this if it is modeled and reinforced at home.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 2395ff.jpg[/img]

But you guys he was trying to give him a hug *sarcasm* ImageImageImage

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So is Ollie such a terror now that they have decided not to take him to any conventions? Looks like everyone else brought their kids... they are going to have a lot of disappointed preteens who came there to see their little cash cow!

Finn screaming and crying bc Ollie is digging his chin into his lower back and smashing him into the floor and Bryan just laughs and finally makes him get off of him. :( He was NOT just trying to hug him Bryan, the devilish look on his face says it all, hes trying to hurt him!

Return to “Daily Bumps”