E+J: What Ellie wants, Ellie gets Part 14

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: What Ellie wants, Ellie gets Part 14

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The amount of enthusiasm that Jared has for everything Ellie does is so odd to me, especially given the fact that they are around eachother 24/7. It's either fake and totally put on for the camera, or Jared feels very insecure in that relationship and is overcompensating because of it.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

^^^^^
My guess is that it's both insincere and put on for the camera, and it stems from an insecurity on Jared's part causing him to attempt to get in Ellie's good graces. I find it increasingly annoying and am certain it doesn't much endear him to Ellie. he's falling all over himself and failing. It must be exhausting and depressing, hence all the naps?
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I was watching vlogs with my headphones as we drove home today. My husband was tired, so he said he wanted to hear whatever I was listening to, to help keep him awake. About 10 seconds into E&J, he said, "Man, that guy nauseates me. Can we listen to the angry birds game, instead?" ... He HATES the music from the angry birds.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

saltliferocks wrote:I was watching vlogs with my headphones as we drove home today. My husband was tired, so he said he wanted to hear whatever I was listening to, to help keep him awake. About 10 seconds into E&J, he said, "Man, that guy nauseates me. Can we listen to the angry birds game, instead?" ... He HATES the music from the angry birds.
That's funny! My husband absolutely can't stand to hear Jareds voice either.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

HelloSweetie wrote:The amount of enthusiasm that Jared has for everything Ellie does is so odd to me, especially given the fact that they are around eachother 24/7. It's either fake and totally put on for the camera, or Jared feels very insecure in that relationship and is overcompensating because of it.
Both! I think he overcompensates for all haters ellie has. My husband's brother is married to a girl like Ellie, and he's the same way.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Almost one minute talking about that stupid pancakes.

How boring has to be your life to be excited for some pancakes?
How little did you achieve in life that you have to be praised for making pancakes?
The answer you will find in the next episode of Ellie wants, Ellie gets. Starring Smelly, featuring Jared and with Jackson and Calvin in recurring roles. Special appearance by Dearest Mother.

The way Jared said crepes it sounded like grapes.
Crepes is french for "you are an idiot".
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

How hard is it to remember to put sunscreen on your kids? Viewers have mentioned how cute the kids' farmer tans are, especially Jackson's which is pretty prominent. I'm sorry, farmer tans are not cute on kids. It is a sure sign to me that the parents are idiots and don't use sunscreen. If they do, they don't use enough of it and don't re-apply often enough if ever.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... d85323.jpg[/img]

From Bonnie's vlog but more about Ellie...

Awko taco when Bonnie was talking about how thankful she was for the supportive comments on yesterday's vlog (Boston's cancer scare) and turned to E&J and said I'm sure you guys have very many moments like that too...Ellie said oh yeah Fathers Day comments.. Umm actually sorry no Bonnie, Ellie doesn't know a ton about supportive comments with health scares because she's a twit. Lol Ellie looked visibly uncomfortable and forced a smile at the end of that conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Also from Bonnie's vlog this morning Ellie's faces on the roller coaster when her and Bonnie rode together really annoyed me. She seems so fake in her vlogs. I even saw someone say the other day, they have a baby and strive to base her parenting "just like Ellie raises her boys"
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Also from Bonnie's vlog this morning Ellie's faces on the roller coaster when her and Bonnie rode together really annoyed me. She seems so fake in her vlogs. I even saw someone say the other day, they have a baby and strive to base her parenting "just like Ellie raises her boys"
That part bugged me so much too! I wanted to smack her in the face, haha. She's so annoying.
And she didn't seem the least bit sympathetic over Boston's cancer scare. Probably because she only cares about herself.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

minmouse wrote:How hard is it to remember to put sunscreen on your kids? Viewers have mentioned how cute the kids' farmer tans are, especially Jackson's which is pretty prominent. I'm sorry, farmer tans are not cute on kids. It is a sure sign to me that the parents are idiots and don't use sunscreen. If they do, they don't use enough of it and don't re-apply often enough if ever.
Unless sunscreen has changed in the past few years, parents need to apply sunscreen to their children 20-30 minutes BEFORE they actually go out into the sun and reapply after being in the water or sweating, in addition to frequent reapplication. When Ellie was making a scene over candles, Jackson is sitting there looking very brown, over-heated, tired, and not at all amused.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Ellie looked so gaunt on that ride with Bonnie. Her teeth looked gigantic to me for some reason? She looked a little better a few weeks ago but now is back to super super tiny. I really hope she's talking to a nutritionist and/or doctor.

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

WhatSheSaid wrote:Any mention of VidCon? His friend Shawn Burris is there skateboarding with Casey Neistat, even made Casey's vlog unfortunately. Maybe he was there in spirit as evidenced by skateboarding for the mail. Isn't it highly unusual for a man to lose all drive and ambition by the age of 29? He seems positively okay hanging with his wife and kids all day every day. Ugh.
Shaun and Casey are BFFs these days. Jared is so jealous, hence why he's trying to learn how to skateboard. lol
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jared can learn how to skateboard, but it won't help him fit in because he'll still only be allowed to hang with Ellie.
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

My son went to that amusement park yesterday with some of his friends. He said there was a lady and a man recording each other being obnoxious and yelling/screaming. I didn't realize E+J went until I saw Bonnies vlog now I'm going to have to watch E+J to see if I see my kid.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Cutting your fall and winter pants into shorts makes no sense. First, they're still a heavy weight material. In Ellie's case it looked like some sort of corduroy or thick twill. And shorts are usually less expensive than a new pair of pants. It's going to be a lot more expensive to buy all new pants come fall than it would have been to pick up a couple pairs of shorts.

Ellie and Jared made an appearance in Bonnie's vlog, they were sitting in the back seat when Bonnie was thanking the viewers for their kind comments when she had a cancer scare at the doctor. She turns to Ellie and Jared and says she knows they've experienced this too. Ellie responds, "Yeah, like father's day." Um, no. I don't think Bonnie was comparing a cancer scare with her child to people wishing you a happy father's day.

But what could Ellie really say? It's not like she can talk about the encouragement they got when they took their baby to the hospital after he stopped breathing, because they never took him to the hospital. She can't thank viewers for their supportive comments about torticollis, because they pretend Calvin doesn't have it.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

I assumed that they were cutting their pants because it's really hard to find women's shorts that go down to your knees. You know, because they're modest and all.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

"Not very often do I get to experience first times with Jared." Was boy crazy Ellie not a virgin when she got married? Lol I'm joking, I'm sure she was cause she was just a tease. She just doesn't realize how the things that come out of her mouth sound.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

"Not very often do I get to experience first times with Jared." Was boy crazy Ellie not a virgin when she got married? Lol I'm joking, I'm sure she was cause she was just a tease. She just doesn't realize how the things that come out of her mouth sound.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Does Jared have a little crush on Joel? Lol not that I blame him it's hard not to. He was so excited about Joel having his legs wrapped around him during that ride and then that weird homoerotic moment with the ice cream and churro.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”