CaitlinFladager

Heronstriker
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager

Unread post by Heronstriker »

Lmao this whole thread has me dying. Everyone here is so funny because it's true as shit. Noah probably hates his damn life lol. Poor guy, he probably really loves his kids, too. Caitlin is trying to convince herself she doesnt want another kid but really it's probably Noah who doesn't want to get himself deeper into the mess he's already in. One day he's gonna snap and break that cell phone of hers
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

He'll snap because he's a hard working man, and he's tired of having an internet driven immature wife who's job is to make a documentary about their lives.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

I highly doubt they would get a divorce right away. At least from the way she portrays things. I'm sure she would try to keep up a front for as long as possible. It's hard to even know wtf is actually going on with them because she's so fake online. But it's clear Noah is devoted to his kids so I'm sure that plays a huge role in him putting up with her obnoxious ways. It would be interesting to see how they really are in real life though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momandwife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momandwife »

Heronstriker wrote:Lmao this whole thread has me dying. Everyone here is so funny because it's true as shit. Noah probably hates his damn life lol. Poor guy, he probably really loves his kids, too. Caitlin is trying to convince herself she doesnt want another kid but really it's probably Noah who doesn't want to get himself deeper into the mess he's already in. One day he's gonna snap and break that cell phone of hers
Lmao. In the pic on twitter of Noah carrying Ari from the movie finding dory, he definitely looks like "that bitch is taking my picture again" rofl
ap1214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ap1214 »

Heronstriker wrote:Lmao this whole thread has me dying. Everyone here is so funny because it's true as shit. Noah probably hates his damn life lol. Poor guy, he probably really loves his kids, too. Caitlin is trying to convince herself she doesnt want another kid but really it's probably Noah who doesn't want to get himself deeper into the mess he's already in. One day he's gonna snap and break that cell phone of hers
Lol she has posted In a Fb group before that she really wants another but Noah doesn't

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

Which group??

ap1214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ap1214 »

It was the baby bunch but it got deleted and turned into a different group

Amandajones92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandajones92 »

You would think she hears all this "talk" about her and noah having trouble so she would tweet " I post things about my husband and it's "I brag so much". I don't post for a while and it's that "We are having problems". Or " LOL at people who think they know everything". It's because she knows some people saw evidence LOL. And please excuse my poor grammar. I honestly have no idea what's with my head today. I hope people can understand what I am trying to say LOL.
Amandajones92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandajones92 »

Also, if they do break up, she will try and make posts go viral about being a "single mom"
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

I wish I could like comments. You guys are so on point
momandwife
Talker
Talker

she's at it again. posting before and now pictures. somebody should make an IG exposing her as a fake wanna be
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

There has been pages, but they've been taken down

momandwife
Talker
Talker

what's funny yet sad is how these kiddos and naive idiots on her page go "OMG GOALS". "Im jealous of your amazing relationship" etc. Wonder how they'd feel if they knew her "perfect" husband texted other girls? I wouldnt blame him tbh. He deserves someone much better than tht spoiled, vain woman.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I still can't get over how terrible her and Ariana's braids are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

It looks like tangled up horse mane, her hair looks like complete shit and it's fried as fuck lmao

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Messy braids can be cute... but not those. I know it's been mentioned before but it seriously looks like she has an eating disorder. Older pictures of her before kids and before she had Jack she looked a lot more full (not sure if that's the right word, but you get what I'm saying), and now she looks emaciated. She also looks sickly pale and her face is sunken in, but she probably thinks it's cute because it gives off the false illusion that she has nice cheek bones/jaw, when she's really just extremely skinny. The bleached hair doesn't help, it really washes her out.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

You can tell how dry/fried her hair is. I mean seriously her braids are defying gravity they're so stiff lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Well she admitted she's been dying her own hair since she was 13. And she naturally has pretty dark hair so going bleach blonde all the time has to be TERRIBLE for her hair - especially because she's doing it herself and is not a professional. Her dark hair looks so much prettier - doesn't wash her out as much! I agree with hellohiyesitsme, she looks like she has an eating disorder and not just because she's skinny. You can tell by her bone structure that she's meant to be a little fuller - and she used to look healthy and now she just doesn't

janetkevin97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janetkevin97 »

anonymous2829 wrote:Well she admitted she's been dying her own hair since she was 13. And she naturally has pretty dark hair so going bleach blonde all the time has to be TERRIBLE for her hair - especially because she's doing it herself and is not a professional. Her dark hair looks so much prettier - doesn't wash her out as much! I agree with hellohiyesitsme, she looks like she has an eating disorder and not just because she's skinny. You can tell by her bone structure that she's meant to be a little fuller - and she used to look healthy and now she just doesn't

She is naturally blonde not brunette

Sent from my Lenovo S60-a using Tapatalk
janetkevin97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janetkevin97 »

anonymous2829 wrote:Well she admitted she's been dying her own hair since she was 13. And she naturally has pretty dark hair so going bleach blonde all the time has to be TERRIBLE for her hair - especially because she's doing it herself and is not a professional. Her dark hair looks so much prettier - doesn't wash her out as much! I agree with hellohiyesitsme, she looks like she has an eating disorder and not just because she's skinny. You can tell by her bone structure that she's meant to be a little fuller - and she used to look healthy and now she just doesn't

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016063 ... 6bb4bf.jpg[/img] thats her and her sister brittany

Return to “CaitlinFladager”