staceyeileen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Don't Call Me Bud - Part 5

Unread post by staceyeileen »

staceybrax wrote:
genericusername wrote: I don't think mentioning his job is a big deal, they haven't mentioned where he works and they haven't really complained about his job or bad mouthed where he works.
Haven't they mentioned that he works at P&G? I know he was often filmed wearing his P&G shirt when he came home from work.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

staceyeileen wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
genericusername wrote: I don't think mentioning his job is a big deal, they haven't mentioned where he works and they haven't really complained about his job or bad mouthed where he works.
Haven't they mentioned that he works at P&G? I know he was often filmed wearing his P&G shirt when he came home from work.
if not directly, they surely have indirectly by mentioning the household items he gets in mass quantities.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

I love that Bonnie invest in her house and her kids are always with good clothes and fresh haircuts. I can't stand when YouTubers start to spend all of their money in electronics, expensive 6x a year vacations. She seems so caring! She's one of my favorites vloggers!
iregretthis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iregretthis »

So, what was with the streak of daily uploads, did I miss something?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Today's video was so cute the boys crying after watching the vlog because they didn't get to go to the theme park.

I love Bonnie's family especially Cody, is it weird that I named my new dog Bonnie?
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Many will disagree, but I can't deal with Olivia in these summer vlogs. I'm sure it has a lot to do with her age but the constant chatter and attitude. That "just let me talk" (or something) she said to Cody... Major eye roll and made me fast forward past the whole scene.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie and Joel: Don't Call Me Bud - Part 5

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

angelfire89 wrote:Many will disagree, but I can't deal with Olivia in these summer vlogs. I'm sure it has a lot to do with her age but the constant chatter and attitude. That "just let me talk" (or something) she said to Cody... Major eye roll and made me fast forward past the whole scene.
It's 100% the age.

I think this is the exact reason vloggers should be concerned about losing appeal once the kids aren't cute little babies anymore. Bonnie handles it well and Olivia isn't even that bad compared to some kids.

I can only imagine the nightmare Oliver will be with all the attention he's used to getting Image
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I actually enjoy Olivia in the vlogs because it really shows what a mini Bonnie was like. She has soooo many similar qualities to her personality like Bonnie. The correcting the boys, lol. It's hilarious to me! Of course if she were my own, I'd be dealing with it differently.

And normally I find Cody adorable and I understand he's a sensitive soul... But *he* annoyed me with how pathetic and whiny he was about it. I know most totally thought it was adorable. I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

liz749 wrote:
I feel like the situation could have actually gone down two ways. One, like many of you are thinking here, the Jennifer got her all riled up and suggested to go be rude for an appointment. But I think it is equally just as possible that Bonnie walked out to the car after holding it together inside and had a freak out herself. I'm sure the thoughts of your child having cancer can be consuming no matter how rational you are. She could have called her mom in hysterics and Jennifer may not have gotten the full story over the phone (and thought it was worse than it was) or was alarmed at how upset Bonnie was and suggested she go back in and ensure she got an appointment. When Bonnie was retelling the story, she may have paraphrased or even if those were Jennifer's words...you have to take that very very literally to think she really meant Bonnie should go in there and hold up the place until Boston was seen. If she heard Bonnie really upset, I think it's perfectly reasonable to suggest she head back in and follow her mommy instinct to get him seen or at least ease her mind by knowing she got the soonest appointment available. I'm still not convinced Jennifer is some evil grandma who only cares about herself with all that Mommy dearest stuff on her. I think she's just full of weird habits from the culture she grew up and lives in. And it doesn't make sense to me that Jennifer would freak out and demand medical attention for Boston but not do the same for Calvin...it could have totally been because of the tone of the call to her...Bonnie could have already been hysterical over the phone and Ellie more calm about her situation. Idk anything for sure obviously because we all didn't see the whole thing, just running through potential theories...but I don't think we can all just assume Bonnie was handling it just fine before she called Jennifer and that Jennifer riled her up.

This is very well said. It's how I feel too, but no way could I have gotten it across the way you did-- thank you for this!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

WTFoxtrot wrote:
liz749 wrote: I'm still not convinced Jennifer is some evil grandma who only cares about herself with all that Mommy dearest stuff on her. I think she's just full of weird habits from the culture she grew up and lives in.

This is very well said. It's how I feel too, but no way could I have gotten it across the way you did-- thank you for this!!

Sorry for the double post-- but this part especially!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I actually enjoy Olivia in the vlogs because it really shows what a mini Bonnie was like. She has soooo many similar qualities to her personality like Bonnie. The correcting the boys, lol. It's hilarious to me! Of course if she were my own, I'd be dealing with it differently. Image

And normally I find Cody adorable and I understand he's a sensitive soul... But *he* annoyed me with how pathetic and whiny he was about it. I know most totally thought it was adorable. I understand.

And Boston was being super whiny-- which is also partly the age. Cody was actually crying, and it looked like Boston was trying to work up tears for the attention he saw Cody getting. Olivia cracks me up. She's definitely the bossy older sister. The chalk drawing she did was great!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I actually enjoy Olivia in the vlogs because it really shows what a mini Bonnie was like. She has soooo many similar qualities to her personality like Bonnie. The correcting the boys, lol. It's hilarious to me! Of course if she were my own, I'd be dealing with it differently. Image

In this instance she was doing well negotiating a trip to that amusement park, addressing her mothrt's concerns about whining for instance. She volunteered to help Boston on some rides so he wouldn't be scared and then whine. She was doing a good job reassuring her mom. She was speaking on the boys' behalf and kept getting interrupted which is why she asked Cody, nicely, to "let me talk". If she were my daughter, I'd have been impressed by her efforts. I bet they'll take the boys next time.
DCarmen26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DCarmen26 »

angelfire89 wrote:Many will disagree, but I can't deal with Olivia in these summer vlogs. I'm sure it has a lot to do with her age but the constant chatter and attitude. That "just let me talk" (or something) she said to Cody... Major eye roll and made me fast forward past the whole scene.
It might be just me that feels this way but I think Olivia might act that way because she feels left out. If I remember correctly there was many vlogs where she was still in school and she wasn't even in the videos for a second. I think she mentioned it (maybe it was Bonnie) but it seems like she got sad when they would vlog while she was at school, so I think now that she's home she wants her camera time to make up for the fact that she isn't that big a part of the vlogs during the school year.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

^ And this coming school year it'll be just Boston and Lincoln at home!

parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

How am I supposed to make it through a Ruby vlog without having Bonnie's to look forward to afterwards?! *sniff, sniff* Got a little spoiled to her posting every weekday.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

parryhotter wrote:How am I supposed to make it through a Ruby vlog without having Bonnie's to look forward to afterwards?! Image *sniff, sniff* Got a little spoiled to her posting every weekday. Image

Hahaha. I thought this same exact thing this morning when I refreshed and saw no Bonnie vlog.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Am I the only one who watched and felt that all Boston wanted was the chocolate? His fake crying to match Cody appeared to be to gain sympathy from Bonnie, so he'd get the candy. It made me laugh. That boy has a sweet tooth that is insane. :) :)
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

Just a thought, Bonnie and Joel seem like practical people. I'm thinking Joel is taking some sort of extended absence to test the waters so to speak. Going from one spouse working more than 40hours a week at times, to both home would be a huge adjustment both lifestyle and income. It would be so embarrassing to announce that he left his job then weeks or months later say 'he went back to work, we drove each other nuts all day or we needed more money' I think she will address it when they have a set plan. It will be interesting to see!

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Why do I keep forgetting about Bonnie's thread?

I hope Joel didn't quit. I would be surprised if he did.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

Haven't watched today's vlog yet but I saw the thumbnail and Olivia's hair is so beautiful. She is a little Bonnie.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”