JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

Unread post by webby »

hannahbanana wrote:Wasn't jade her dancing nickname or something?

oh my god you're right she's naming her kid after herself
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Kinda annoying that she names all the kids kids except lilia and tommy with that En, On, Yn sound at the end... Its popular and annoying... She's gonna be calling out come here Kyson,Kaden, Caden, Landen, Addelyn...stupid
Last edited by NewEnglandGirl on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Whether or not the names are people's personal style, I think we can all agree that they are normal enough to not attract too much negative attention. The names aren't horrible, she would never have been able to please everyone anyways.
AllThatMommaDram
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AllThatMommaDram »

Even though I guessed it, I'm kind of surprised she actually did go with Jackson. Just because in the video where Lilia mentions it, and Jessica tells Chris, he doesn't look too interested... But she claims this name is what made him want a baby so... Odd. Cute name though.
As for the girl name... I don't like the spelling. The names kind of boring. Both are more plain than I thought they'd be. I feel like the boy name just "suits" her more, but I really do think she's having a girl so I guess Addelyn Skube it is then. Addie would be a cute nickname though.

Thank GOD it's not Leilana or whatever.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
AllThatMommaDram
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AllThatMommaDram »

Baby, lmao I meant boy*

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Addelyn is way too similar sounding to Landen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Conspiracy Theory!!!

She didnt give the boy a J Middle name because she found out during the scan that its a girl.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I think everyone pretty much guessed the boys first name... wonder if Scott is after someone?? Dont hate either name, though not my style. Jackson definitely goes with her other boys names.
Chris's middle name is Scott.

Jackson is really boring but at least spelled correctly. Addelyn is okay but really should be spelled differently, but I wouldn't expect Jess to choose a "normal" spelling.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Addie Skube ? Lol it is pronounced like scooby right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Addie Skube ? Lol it is pronounced like scooby right?

I forgot about their freakshow of a last name :|

I dont like it as much anymore haha
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

I think they did a good job picking out names considering the horrendous last name this kid is going to be stuck with. I've loved the name Jackson since I was 7 and I begged my parents to name my baby brother Jackson lol. Its become to trendy now, I'm just glad Jess is spelling it correctly. Addelyn is cute, I agree that the spelling is a little weird. They're both borderline overused lately.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

WOW there are so many guests on right now! :D
I must say I'm surprised that she picked Jackson for a boy with the original spelling, I thought she would have had a weird spelling like Jaxon or Jacksen. it's very un-Jess of her lol.
Addelyn Jade Skube though... that poor child.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

if it's a boy, all 4 of her biological sons will be matching with the ending of their names ;)
Kaden & Landen, and Kyson and Jackson. how original.

I really like the girl name, Jade is a really pretty middle name to me. the first name is cute but I agree the extra d isn't necessary. but that's Jess for you.

I had a feeling it was a girl from the beginning and honestly, I still think it will be a girl. time will tell!

malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Neither of the names are my style but they could be worse that's for sure. Thank goodness it's not Kyler or Leilani or my kid's name haha!

Re: the boy middle name.. I think Scott is Chris' dad's name? Isn't Jess' bio dad's name Jeff? Interesting that she hasn't used it as a middle name with any of her kids especially since it's a J name and she even said Kaden's middle name wasn't necessarily "after" anyone but rather a common name on her side of the family or something. She makes it seem like they have a decent relationship but I really don't think that's the case! She definitely has daddy issues that are not resolved and probably a huge factor on why she's on kid #5 at 24 with her 3rd baby daddy in 6 years
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

Thank goodness it is Jackson and not Jaksyn or Jaxen or something like that. My favourite name for a girl is Adelaide, so Addelyn is ok in my book.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

hellomydolly wrote:Thank goodness it is Jackson and not Jaksyn or Jaxen or something like that. My favourite name for a girl is Adelaide, so Addelyn is ok in my book.
I've loved the name Adelaide for years such a pretty and classy name
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Not terrible. I prefer Adeline (with a long "i" sound like Caroline.) But, her kid of course. Jackson is a perfectly fine name; I'm just a little sick of hearing it.

Someone on the name thread called it with the middle name Jade. I don't think anyone got Addelyn though?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

The names aren't as terrible as I thought they'd be. I'm not a huge fan of Jackson even though it's my nephews name, and I feel like she didn't put heaps of thought into it, maybe because she hopes that she'll have a girl. I don't love the spelling of the girl name, but eh. Addelyn feels like a tacky modern version of Adeline, which is my niece and my grandmothers names. I kinda like that she used a non J middle name to change it up a little bit.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Britxo wrote:if it's a boy, all 4 of her biological sons will be matching with the ending of their names ;)
Kaden & Landen, and Kyson and Jackson. how original.

I really like the girl name, Jade is a really pretty middle name to me. the first name is cute but I agree the extra d isn't necessary. but that's Jess for you.

I had a feeling it was a girl from the beginning and honestly, I still think it will be a girl. time will tell!

I brought the whole matchy matchy names thing up too earlier glad im not the only one to pick up on it lol and I agreed that Adelyn is pretty but the extra d is stupid.. You're my kinda person lol Jess has said before she loves matchy matchy names.... Barf
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

One of my guesses was Addison, so I was close. I think Addelyn is a better name though. I am not a huge fan of either of the names, but they are not bad. I also think both of them sound good with her other kids names.

Also, I thought the name reveal was cute.

Return to “JesssFam”