JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The Skube Bunch - Part 72

Unread post by blackroses »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Mallabow wrote:When I had my little one the lady next to us named her daughter a-a! Pronounced a-dash-a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No she didnt. That is the biggest racist urban myth there is. Even if you didnt intend for it to be that way, I still call bull shit.
my cousin is a teacher and there was a girl in her preK class named ka-a (ka-dash-a) it's was pretty rude of you to say that especially since there are parents who are actually ridiculous enough to name their kids stupid names.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

All this "I knew a lady who knew a girl who named her kid x" is bullshit, off topic, and annoying as fuck
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mrsbarnaby wrote:I actually do believe everyone about all the names. Some of them are just too ridiculous to even make up.
Change of subject though but something on Orange is the New Black made me laugh so much last night.
Crazy eyes: "I once knew someone from Modesto, and that's like 'modest' just with an 'O' on the end" and it made me burst out laughing about Jess. No way is she modest [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Double post but I had to answer: I saw that and thought of Jess, I couldn't stop laughing
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mrsbarnaby wrote:I actually do believe everyone about all the names. Some of them are just too ridiculous to even make up.
Change of subject though but something on Orange is the New Black made me laugh so much last night.
Crazy eyes: "I once knew someone from Modesto, and that's like 'modest' just with an 'O' on the end" and it made me burst out laughing about Jess. No way is she modest [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Double post but I had to answer: I saw that and thought of Jess, I couldn't stop laughing
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dsankey4 »

I'm getting sick of snaps of Jess just overcrowding her dirty pool.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

blackroses wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Mallabow wrote:When I had my little one the lady next to us named her daughter a-a! Pronounced a-dash-a

No she didnt. That is the biggest racist urban myth there is. Even if you didnt intend for it to be that way, I still call bull shit.
my cousin is a teacher and there was a girl in her preK class named ka-a (ka-dash-a) it's was pretty rude of you to say that especially since there are parents who are actually ridiculous enough to name their kids stupid names.
It obviously different there but in Australia we don't really have race issues. Not everything is racist. Stop being so sensitive. And it's pretty damn rude to straight up call me a liar. I'm repeating what a nurse told me. I see no reason for her to lie. So yeah she did call her child A-a

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

http://www.snopes.com/racial/language/le-a.asp

It's an old racist urban legend that people need to stop spreading. Just because you don't mean to be racist doesn't mean what you're saying isn't.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I work in patient care and I have a patient named Nike very sweet little girl but yep 11 and named Nike
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not to mention Australia is generally regarded at one of the most racist countries, and that's all that I'll say about that because your post speaks for itself

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
jovi2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jovi2 »

I had a friend in high school tell me the La-a story and claim it was someone she met. I had already heard it/read it on the internet at least twice so I saw through it but humored her anyway. Not calling the poster here a story teller but maybe her nurse could have been. It happens.

Anyway did you guys see Haylee's "youtube money" video where she said she makes $2-3k per month? It depends on the number of ad clicks, etc. but Jess definitely gets at least twice the views as her. Interesting.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

dsankey4 wrote:I'm getting sick of snaps of Jess just overcrowding her dirty pool.
I'm not the only one who thinks her pool looks gross! Everyone I know that posts photos of pools, they all look sparkling and inviting. Other YTer's too. Hers looks green and gross.
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dsankey4 »

HCB wrote:
dsankey4 wrote:I'm getting sick of snaps of Jess just overcrowding her dirty pool.
I'm not the only one who thinks her pool looks gross! Everyone I know that posts photos of pools, they all look sparkling and inviting. Other YTer's too. Hers looks green and gross.
It's because she doesn't know how to clean/take care of it properly. It's probably got way too much chlorine.

I don't know what was worse her nasty pool or that trashy bathing suit that shows half her ass, because your kids definitely need to see that.

Im surprised Jess hasn't made a comment about how great her boobs look like she has done with her previous pregnancies.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

my cousin is a teacher and there was a girl in her preK class named ka-a (ka-dash-a) it's was pretty rude of you to say that especially since there are parents who are actually ridiculous enough to name their kids stupid names.[/quote]

It obviously different there but in Australia we don't really have race issues. Not everything is racist. Stop being so sensitive. And it's pretty damn rude to straight up call me a liar. I'm repeating what a nurse told me. I see no reason for her to lie. So yeah she did call her child A-a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I am not being sensitive nor am I being rude. I included the part about you not intending to be racist because I assumed you werent. Its an old, old urban legend about the name La-A. It has been disproven all over the internet.
It is always, always my friend who is a teacher or my friend who is the nurse... Nobody telling these stories is ever the person with the child or neice, neighbor with the name... I am sure you believe but I can say with that 99% chance it isn't true.
Also, where in Australia do you live that there are no race issues because I would love to live in this magical holy land.
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

Old friend of mine named her daughter ruby Tuesday after a Rolling Stones song here we get names such as beauty precious gift wonder in some cultures here you name your child as per an event like a drought or good harvest a friend of mine is puleng which means after the rain and a colleague of my husbands is ayanda which is basically and exclamation of another one because he was the 4th or 5th boy he told us that's what we should name our 3rd boy lol some names seem outrageous to some and awesome to another
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I always wonder how she can safely watch all those kids in the pool. I am assuming the olders one can swim but even still it is alot to keep an eye on
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Off topic - my nurse told me someone named their child meconium..like the first black/tar-like poop a baby takes when it's born lol
skeletween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeletween »

dsankey4 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I hate when people give their kids cutesy names that sound good for a little kid but stupid for an adult
Yeah I totally agree. Just like the name McKayla. (No offense to anybody named mckayla and its various spellings)
The original spelling of that is Michaela, and I know plenty adults named Michaela. Those spellings are just Americans having the need to Americanise everything.

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

I also agree with the pool thi g..thats a lot of kids to make sure aren't drowning...im SO paranoid around pools though. Was a nurse and so many drownings happen to toddlers I can barely take my kids swimming without literally having a hand on both at all times.

Also I knew someone who's daughter they named Gusera....like gus and sarah...cause she wasn't a boy and the dad's name was Gus & they were hoping for a junior....poor kid. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
JessCrustyCouch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JessCrustyCouch »

I was just rewatching Jess' last Christmas video and it just bugged me because...like, I know Christmas is a time where kids get lots of stuff but her house is already overflowing with stuff. And there was TONS that they got for Christmas. Did they really need that much stuff? They'll probably only play with a fraction of it. It just seems a little excessive. My sisters and I NEVER got that much stuff for Christmas but we never felt like we were going without....
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Of all the English countries, America is the worst for names. The majority of the not the norm ones sound like trash. Some of them are unusual in a beautiful way but the majority scream American Redneck.

Return to “JesssFam”