DailySuckerBribes (Part 67)

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySuckerBribes (Part 67)

Unread post by Terebravisse »

Honestly, with how much they have made, they need to take a break. I would hope they have at least enough money to take a two week break and reevaluate whether they want to continue vlogging or not. If vlogging and the comments are starting to get to them this bad that missy feels the need to spend so much time ranting on snapchat, they need to take at least a two week break
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dsankey4 »

Do these people always have to eat burritos and pancakes?? Like seriously. Bryan said "breakfast for dinner!" Like it was something they don't do every week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Double post.

Also where the hell I bryan through all of this ranting? That's what I wanna know! Seriously do a sit down video already and talk about this shit together. We all want to know what he thinks...or will it not happen because he isn't around long enough to be an actual father to the children he created? I'm so annoyed with these people they want the fame but not the nasty stuff that comes with it then get pissed off when anyone has anything negative to say. I think it's hilarious Missy begins her snaps by saying "I've been reading the comments" wait a second I thought there were nothing but ass kissers in the comments? Doesn't everyone only leave nice things? ;)
She's been reading all the deleted comments.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

tml43 wrote:
Jedoc1 wrote: " from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

1. Where have the professionals come in? Can you post a link?
2. Who cares about other mothers. We're not talking about you, or them.
3. Where has someone said Ollie is stupid or ugly?
4. Where do comments say he's ugly, dim(wtf does this even mean?), or evil/
5. You clearly are a minion. Go away.
6. This is a gossip forum. If you don't leave it - there is the door. Don't come and complain about posts.

I'm a SPED teacher, specifically working a lot with children with speech and reading issues. You're right, we do see a tiny bit of the day. That doesn't change the fact that he severely lacks interaction with other children, where he can learn language skills. That doesn't change the fact that his parents DO have control over what we see, and if they wanted to put this issue to bed, they COULD show him speaking clearly - they can't. That doesn't change the fact that when we DO see him speak, it's not clear. They've shown him morning, noon and night, and it never changes. You're telling me for the billions of footage they have, we haven't seen it at all? I find that unlikely. We all know that B&M put footage in their on purpose to be a "A-HA" against fans.
I'm writing this not just for you, but for anyone on here who states that they are a teacher, daycare worker, child psychologist, or professional in some way. You should know better than diagnosing a child that you've never met and have not professionally evaluated. As a special education teacher, you are not even qualified to evaluate the kids in your classroom, let alone a kid on YouTube. We see footage of Ollie for 20 mins a day at most. There is no way to say that he has any delays unless they tell us. I'm an educator as well. We should know better.
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

My theory: the intro will be Brady bunch themed. I guess that because of how they had Finn looking up, down, left, right. And the green screen. And Bryan said it was "inspired" by something. But that's just a total guess haha...I like trying to figure out things before they tell us.

Or we could go ultimate theory mode and say they will also announce a pregnancy with the video haha

gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

monkey837 wrote:My theory: the intro will be Brady bunch themed. I guess that because of how they had Finn looking up, down, left, right. And the green screen. And Bryan said it was "inspired" by something. But that's just a total guess haha...I like trying to figure out things before they tell us.

Or we could go ultimate theory mode and say they will also announce a pregnancy with the video haha

With Karma in the middle. Fits.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

(Brady bunch theme) Once there was this fundie he was living on land his parents owned til one day he met this lady with R B F. Then they found out they would have some babies who would never move out on their own. That's how this family became a bunch a bunch of lumps.
pohtahtoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pohtahtoh »

Did anyone see hayleeandfamilys video about how much money youtubers make? It was pretty interesting and informative and she talks about click bait titles. I loved this comment and replies that are posted:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016070 ... 00337d.jpg[/img]

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

pohtahtoh wrote:Did anyone see hayleeandfamilys video about how much money youtubers make? It was pretty interesting and informative and she talks about click bait titles. I loved this comment and replies that are posted:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016070 ... 00337d.jpg[/img]

Like today they made it look like Finn was walking. What is their obsession with making their babies walk early?!?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

About the speech. If Ollie were speaking in "full sentences" as Missy says, then it would get caught in the background from time to time. She vlogs him interacting with other people enough, that we should have seen him say a full sentence (not mumbling) at least a few times. She just doesn't want to see it. She said BOOKS say he's on target. She didn't say a doctor did. Why? Because she's never been concerned (or curious) enough to take him to be evaluated. K&C don't go out of their way to show MG talking, but its obvious. Are we supposed to believe that Ollie just never interrupts them while vlogging? The child that has little manners any other time, just happens to be quiet when they are filming. Sure.

And no, none of us are professionals. I'm no speech expert, but as a parent I know what I hope for my child, and what I would find concerning. I'm not a chiropractor but I know for certain something is wrong with Cal's neck and I'd want him looked at. I'm not a Neurologist but if I thought my child were having seizures I would AGAIN have them looked at. If I were one of TWO stay at home parents and my child was doing anything just "on par" with other children, I would start to wonder why he doesn't appear to be reaping any extra benefits. Most people want the BEST for their kids. That's nice that Missy seems ok with GOOD ENOUGH. She'll be homeschooling so she can live in her advanced bubble and not ever need to recognize she's not perfect.

Seriously, are their any other moms here with the confidence that vlogger moms appear to have?
MaudeLebowski
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MaudeLebowski »

Cgl33 wrote:
tml43 wrote:

6. This is a gossip forum. If you don't leave it - there is the door. Don't come and complain about posts.

I'm a SPED teacher, specifically working a lot with children with speech and reading issues. You're right, we do see a tiny bit of the day. That doesn't change the fact that he severely lacks interaction with other children, where he can learn language skills. That doesn't change the fact that his parents DO have control over what we see, and if they wanted to put this issue to bed, they COULD show him speaking clearly - they can't. That doesn't change the fact that when we DO see him speak, it's not clear. They've shown him morning, noon and night, and it never changes. You're telling me for the billions of footage they have, we haven't seen it at all? I find that unlikely. We all know that B&M put footage in their on purpose to be a "A-HA" against fans.
I'm writing this not just for you, but for anyone on here who states that they are a teacher, daycare worker, child psychologist, or professional in some way. You should know better than diagnosing a child that you've never met and have not professionally evaluated. As a special education teacher, you are not even qualified to evaluate the kids in your classroom, let alone a kid on YouTube. We see footage of Ollie for 20 mins a day at most. There is no way to say that he has any delays unless they tell us. I'm an educator as well. We should know better.
Fucking thank you! I am a licensed professional elementary school counselor and I do therapy for kids in the summer. I would never, ever attempt to diagnose someone over the Internet - it's incredibly unethical. You can give your two cents but you are doing yourself, your clients, and your profession a disservice by purporting that this type of "identified expertise" behavior is okay. Knock it off - as professionals, we should know better than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Seriously, are their any other moms here with the confidence that vlogger moms appear to have?
Thank you for the question ..

I reckon that YT mommies probably appear super confident because they need to defend themselves in a public forum. Although, that wouldn't be every YTmom (thinking of Bonnie who is not afraid to say she doesn't know and isn't sure).

I certainly wasn't confident as a solo parent or sure I knew what I was doing .. But I trusted my instincts, spoke with family and did consult doctors and other professionals at times when I felt we needed help. My boy had speech therapy when he was 4, and I can't remember why I felt the need to seek help .. Trying to remember (he is now 20) .. From memory he was still dribbling with his speech and had a lazy tongue. I bet my son doesn't even remember going to a speech therapist now. I will have to ask him. In our time we have also had to have a small operation, some orthodontic work and in his teens some help for anger management. The challenges we face with our children change as they get older and start to get themselves into more grownup situations.

My conclusion .. Parenting never stops, no matter how old they get .. It just takes on different forms.
beanio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beanio »

They'd probably sooner change his name to odin than teach him to actually say ollie
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Cgl33 wrote:
tml43 wrote:

Where did I evaluate him? I stated my opinion. That IS allowed. I did not say YES 100% he is delayed in x,y,z. You can go back through dozens of my posts where I defend them, saying we see a tiny bit of their day, and we don't know for certain. Again, it still doesn't change the fact that he has VERY limited social interaction which DOES impact development. It doesn't change the fact that he doesn't speak clear. Fact is the ky word here. Pretty that is what everyone is doing - GIVING THEIR OPINION.

Also, I have no idea what you're talking about, because I am legally qualified to evaluate kids in my own room. I do it every school year. IEP decisions are just not made by speech therapists you know. If you were an educator, you would know that as well.
Last edited by tml43 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

MaudeLebowski wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:

Fucking thank you! I am a licensed professional elementary school counselor and I do therapy for kids in the summer. I would never, ever attempt to diagnose someone over the Internet - it's incredibly unethical. You can give your two cents but you are doing yourself, your clients, and your profession a disservice by purporting that this type of "identified expertise" behavior is okay. Knock it off - as professionals, we should know better than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Where the hell did anyone say they were diagnosing him? I gave my background information so that my experience was children was known. Did I say he has x,y,z? No.

Jeez some people on here need to learn to read.
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

This is a GOSSIP forum..right??....If not I will leave right now. Apparently GOSSIP isnt allowed!..sheesh..dont take this forum so seriously!! Noone is proffesionally diagnosing Ollie!?? We are simply supposed to GOSSIPING about Daily Bumps..and YES that includes Ollie being delayed and Bryan possibly being gay..Those that don't want to be reading such sensitive GOSSIP.. ;) ..Should really not be on a GOSSIP forum!..rant over. :P
momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

Hey guizzzzzzzzzzze did you know that missy is so amazing and such a pro because she braided her own hair! Rolling eyes so hard today!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Tml...
Also, I have no idea what you're talking about, because I am legally qualified to evaluate kids in my own room. I do it every school year. IEP decisions are just not made by speech therapists you know. If you were an educator, you would know that as well.[/quote]

If you are a teacher, as you stated, then it is above your pay grade to evaluate and diagnose a child. Having IEP input is not the same as diagnosing and evaluating. Anyone who took a basic college course on special education would know that.

As for Ollie, you've never met him. You've never tried to engage him in conversation. But please tell me again how as a special Ed teacher and know more lol.
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

Yeah we only see their lives for 20 minutes a day. EVERY SINGLE DAY.
When people start to see patterns about things, it's obviously a regular thing.

MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

I liked how Bryan gave a guessing range when he thinks Finn will walk, but it's obvious he is not ready to do so on his own. Though I know that won't stop them from practicing with him to make sure he's "advanced." They should just enjoy the stage he's at...

Return to “Daily Bumps”