DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

In the vlog today, please tell me Bryan meant he didn't know how *far* a kilometer was, rather than not knowing what it was, period?! That'd be even worse than him not knowing what the radiator was in that house they stayed in when they went to Idaho around Christmas! Talk about living under a rock!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

angelfire89 wrote:On the age, didn't Bryan and Missy say at some point that they went to Jeff's wedding when they had just started dating? Which if I recall was almost/just over 10 years ago. So that would tell me that Jeff is at least in his early thirties (unless he got married very young, which isn't out of the question.) The conversation was in a video a few months ago. Maybe one of you super sleuths can find it.
I did a quick Google search and if the info on the site I found is right, Jeff was born August 25, 1986. So he's only about 3 years older than Bryan & Missy.

I swear Google isn't really my middle name. lol
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

just_me wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:On the age, didn't Bryan and Missy say at some point that they went to Jeff's wedding when they had just started dating? Which if I recall was almost/just over 10 years ago. So that would tell me that Jeff is at least in his early thirties (unless he got married very young, which isn't out of the question.) The conversation was in a video a few months ago. Maybe one of you super sleuths can find it.
I did a quick Google search and if the info on the site I found is right, Jeff was born August 25, 1986. So he's only about 3 years older than Bryan & Missy.

I swear Google isn't really my middle name. lol
I'm one of their Vlogs he said that Natalia is a year older than him and she's 30 so yeah..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Off topic, but whatever happened to their friend John and his wife? They used to hang out with them a lot in the beginning of the vlogs, and their friends from Idaho who wrote the song for Ollie?

Bryan used him for moving and now he's gone again

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Screenshot_2016-07-11-20-46-19.png
Bryan: I wanna pee real bad but first....lemme take a selfie.

Idk what he was going for with this pose but if he was going for goon then he nailed it!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm way late on this but did anyone notice in the vlog the other day when Mattie was over, they had some guests there i hadn't seen before, Bryan says "These are our good friends Joe and Sue... Oh i remembered your names!!" If you aren't sure if you can remember their names they aren't your "good friends" Bryan... Stop trying to convince people that you have actual friends other than those you pay to be around you.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

907ninja wrote:
GossipKween92 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 6e24e6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 31c4bd.png[/img]

No Justin bieber will ensure that won't happen. Why are you guys even bothering? Isn't JB still a teenager, you're both grown men.. Wtf?!

By the way, be right back... Just going to puke at the site of the zoomed in picture of Bryan!

All I can think of is Johnny Bravo...

All I can think of is Shrek!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

littlebaby wrote:
907ninja wrote:
GossipKween92 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 6e24e6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 31c4bd.png[/img]

No Justin bieber will ensure that won't happen. Why are you guys even bothering? Isn't JB still a teenager, you're both grown men.. Wtf?!

By the way, be right back... Just going to puke at the site of the zoomed in picture of Bryan!

All I can think of is Johnny Bravo...

All I can think of is Shrek!

Same, but how can he be Shrek AND the Ass - all at once?
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

Playsinrain wrote:I'm way late on this but did anyone notice in the vlog the other day when Mattie was over, they had some guests there i hadn't seen before, Bryan says "These are our good friends Joe and Sue... Oh i remembered your names!!" If you aren't sure if you can remember their names they aren't your "good friends" Bryan... Stop trying to convince people that you have actual friends other than those you pay to be around you.
I'm not defending him, but I think they were Mattie's "good friends" ?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

Am I the only one annoyed with the fact that instead of trying to get there 8 month old son to walk they should be trying to get their almost 3 year old potty trained ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

I wish they'd consult a baby-led weaning book or resource. Finn is on his way to developing the pincer grasp, but that doesn't mean you give him entire blueberries. They either need to cut stuff up more or serve it whole.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Hi Bryan! Look at you trying to give him regular milk instead of chocolate milk.

"Pokemoning" no, just no.

This vlog was all about showing us we are wrong. No chocolate milk, Ollie talking (because they told him what to say and he repeated it. Multiple cuts), they are still going to do a house tour they just want to finish the house first, and cuddling with "Karden", Ollie hugging Bryan and showing emotion.

Why don't they correct him when he says something wrong? Holy shit!!

Last edited by Romeoxsavexme on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I watched the vlog and I'm still not sure what the lunch time emergency was?

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

tnchk1187 wrote:I watched the vlog and I'm still not sure what the lunch time emergency was?

The fact they gave him regular milk was the emergency. ImageImageImage

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Love how Bryan thanks everyone... Then mentions something about the streamy awards... You guys are awesome, go help us get more things.... Don't worry, we thanked them. We won't have to do that again for another 3 years.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Off topic, but whatever happened to their friend John and his wife? They used to hang out with them a lot in the beginning of the vlogs, and their friends from Idaho who wrote the song for Ollie?

John was randomly seen rught before they needed his moving company for the move & the other ones.. didn't the guy come got the EP party?? Or that studio stuff he did right after?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He thinks he's so cool with the "billion views" Family Fun Pack has almost SIX billion views, and their vlogs are about 5 minutes long. He thinks they're so special and important, when the fact is, there are LOTS of YouTubers better and with more views than him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 780552.png[/img]

Just having fun you guyzz Image they seem a bit obsessive over getting him to walk for it to just be fun if you ask me.

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 8c24d1.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 4cfd3a.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 850705.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 1b4992.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 25b8f1.png[/img]

He's 8 months old, stop trying to make him walk and carry your kid, he's obviously not having it

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

sparklyfluff wrote:
Just having fun you guyzz Image they seem a bit obsessive over getting him to walk for it to just be fun if you ask me.

Having flashbacks to when Missy said "you can't force yourself to go into labor when baby's not ready" and that the 5,000 "natural" induction methods they tried were "just for fun". She's right, you can't make a baby walk when they aren't ready just like you can't start labor early, but you risk a lot by purposefully dehydrating yourself going to Disney on a 100+ degree day, and it doesn't seem to safe to me to let Finn keep tumbling down just so they can say their baby walked at 8 months.

Who knows what the repercussions could be if Finn's legs aren't strong enough to walk and they keep having him put weight on them? Why not just let him develop the skills on his own, letting him first learn to stand freely rather than just setting him on his feet?

Return to “Daily Bumps”