DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

"When coffee attacks" lmao its whipped cream!! Not coffee. They are just trying to make it seem like he got burnt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judoktty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judoktty »

My kid has gotten her finger stuck in one of those lids. The plastic is quite sharp and left a cut on her finger where the edges were. Like me, they should have just cut the lid and transferred the milk to a cup.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

It bothers me that Bryan is laughing while Ollie is having a meltdown in that picture. Comfort your child who could have gotten hurt. Don't laugh at him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

lmmomSD wrote:They annoy me SO much. Lots of parents take their kids shopping with no help, and manage. Single parents and spouses of deployed military do it all the time with NO help. And plastic cup lids don't need a warning label. You just need to help your kid.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
The shopping comments didn't bother me. I'm sure every parent of a toddler would agree that shopping without their kid is easier than taking them.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I thought Ollie was really sweet in today's vlog. He was talkative and I wanted to hug the poor little guy after he was so upset about his finger. It must have hurt and scared him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usernamessuck wrote:It bothers me that Bryan is laughing while Ollie is having a meltdown in that picture. Comfort your child who could have gotten hurt. Don't laugh at him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I know! Even though I watched the vlog, I didn't really see that until the screen shot. That's awful.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They annoy me SO much. Lots of parents take their kids shopping with no help, and manage. Single parents and spouses of deployed military do it all the time with NO help. And plastic cup lids don't need a warning label. You just need to help your kid.

The shopping comments didn't bother me. I'm sure every parent of a toddler would agree that shopping without their kid is easier than taking them.
That's true, but they never go out without help. If they have Ollie with them, they have a whole gaggle of people along to help. So for them to say how it's so much easier without Ollie is pretty ridiculous. Plus, there are tons of people, most of the world, as a matter of fact, that don't have family all ready to drop everything and take their toddler off their hands. That's what I found annoying about it.

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

It's sad that they put getting vlog footage ahead of helping and comforting their child. Is a viral video really worth making fun of your child? He was obviously trying to get to the cream.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I can see why Bryan complained about not being able to shop with Ollie, um simple solution, you stay at home with the kids while missy does all the shopping or vice versa, or shop together with both kids while one watches one kid each, can't be that bad with two. Why have more kids if two stay at home parents can't handle them??

Such idiot parents. Make a list before you get to the store that way you can get everything you need without forgetting, I know if I don't make a list and I take my kids to the store I'll forget a lot lol!

Someone make a gif of finleys arm being twisted ! is that even his name??? I haven't ever heard them call him by his name!

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Amelia322 wrote:I can see why Bryan complained about not being able to shop with Ollie, um simple solution, you stay at home with the kids while missy does all the shopping or vice versa, or shop together with both kids while one watches one kid each, can't be that bad with two. Why have more kids if two stay at home parents can't handle them??

Such idiot parents. Make a list before you get to the store that way you can get everything you need without forgetting, I know if I don't make a list and I take my kids to the store I'll forget a lot lol!

Someone make a gif of finleys arm being twisted ! Image is that even his name??? I haven't ever heard them call him by his name!

Yes, that's his name. They say Finn a lot.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ask, and ye shall receive:

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I haven't watched today's vlog yet, but Oliver was quite cute when Bryan and he were sneaking ice cream and Oliver wanted to tell Missy. He was talkative and it was cute that he wanted to offer some. If we saw more footage like that (unprompted and sweet in nature) they'd be a bit more likable.

gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

I know this was yesterdays vlog but I dont think that Finley actually walked yesterday. If he had, Bryan would of posted the video that Jim got it him walking. He probably only said that to one up E&J.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... a7201c.png[/img]

....... ImageImageImageImageImage

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Did anyone notice in target when they put that toy on top of Finn and he was screaming and crying trying to get it off of him and they didn't even care? It made me so angry! My husband was even pissed.

jls07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jls07 »

I know this has been discussed before but HOLY SHIT. It drives me crazy that they call Ollie and Finn "boy" like they're dogs. "What're you doing, boy?" "You like that, boy?" Aagggghhh.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 841680.png[/img]

Missy I know you read here, so for the love of Finley's poor hips wear him the right way!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are so awful lol looks like C&K are re using Gaines old infant seat for brooks! Sorry B&M you'd be more likable if you weren't so wasteful

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 5a506c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... af9e5b.jpg[/img] poooor baby!!! And then you hear him screaming and Bryan laughing wtf they are so self absorbed to even notice their poor child or don't give a shit.
Then this is them during that moment not even seconds after lol

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... f2c823.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 366471.jpg[/img]

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... a7201c.png[/img]

....... ImageImageImageImageImage

No, it's so we don't have to see their ugly faces

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”