Jesssfam: Baby Skube Doo and Those Other Kids Too - Part 73

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Baby Skube Doo and Those Other Kids Too - Part

Unread post by gemmie »

HCB wrote:Shoulder length isn't a drastic cut though. It's much different from short short. My older daughter also said she wanted her hair cut short short like her 4 year old sister's and I knew she would regret it so I reminded her we couldn't do the styles she likes. The next day she said never mind about cutting it. Jess was going on and on about Lilia's hair. It's different. She was literally whining and pouting to her 6 year old child about cutting it. Saying you'll cut it a bit and go from there or passively suggesting they may not want that cut a few days from now when they can't have pig tails are much different from manipulating your kid because you are attached to her hair. I mean, Jess seriously couldn't drop the fact that Lilia's hair was inside her when she went to get her first cut. We aren't dealing with a normal mom here...
Oh god, I remember her saying that during Lillia's first (and only other..) haircut and it gave me the creeps. Something along the lines of "that hair was on your head when you came out of me". #awkward
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Glad the kids got to see each other. I wish it happened more often.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:I don't think the twins and definitely not Airabella are old enough to understand the concept of siblings...

The 3/4 year old twins aren't old enough to understand what siblings are? I 100% doubt them considering they're family situation. It's also not hard to explain, but then again I've never hid needless things like that from kids.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Little off topic: I don't really know where to put this because it hurts my heart and you guys understand how disgusting her fans can be. I usually feel bad for people who et attacked for having a different opinion in the comments but this one really struck me because it's someone I happen to know very well. Her comment seemed to be pretty normal to me I didn't see it as threatening and Jess replied defending herself , and then her minions Continued to reply calling her an idiot and being flat out rude. I'm not trying to put all her personal business out there but she has had some "delays" and has been called stupid, idiot, retard etc, before. I don't know if it's something that triggers her or not but If it was me I would be balling!! I went back on some older videos out of curiosity and as soon as Jess comments everyone rushes to the rescue to kiss her ass and insult the person who commented. Im honestly disgusted right now but never as bad as DailyBumps OmG I got attacked once because I asked where the dog was and if they gave it away cause it was too much of a hassle.

On another note she should be more focused on Kadens hair right now that's who desperately needs a cut.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:I don't think the twins and definitely not Airabella are old enough to understand the concept of siblings...

The 3/4 year old twins aren't old enough to understand what siblings are? I 100% doubt them considering they're family situation. It's also not hard to explain, but then again I've never hid needless things like that from kids.
I think the twins are old enough to understand, landen and Airabella no but the twins yes
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Jessica is lucky she didn't have a child like me, I'd have found scissors and cut my hair myself if my mother told me I couldn't get my damn hair cut whatever length I wanted it. It's hair my goodness, IT GROWS BACK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I know exactly how you feel. I put a comment on one of her wedding vlogs and one of her minions made public comments on her own youtube page, not just the comments, calling me fat and saying that I should kill myself. And this was a full grown woman with a child. Some of her viewers are really just horrible people. <3
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Kaden's hair looks like a popular 90s style

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
kelly31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kelly31 »

I think it was right of Jess not to go super short on the first go. When I was around the same age as lilia is, I had never had a proper haircut, just a trim every couple of months. I told my mom i wanted a bob and begged and cried until she took me to get it cut into a bob. I liked it for about a week and then hated my mom for the next 4 years as it grew back out and regretted cutting it. Having her cut her hair a little bit at a time is less dramatic and if lilia didn't like it at this point she would know not to cut it again and that she doesnt want short hair. Everyone always says "it grows back" but let me tell you, from someone who has hated their short hair before, it feels like forever to grow it back. Plus, if lilia cut it super short and then wanted her original length, it would take a good 4/5 years probably.
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

blackroses wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:

I think the twins are old enough to understand, landen and Airabella no but the twins yes
At this point they probably think every kid they meet is their sibling..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

oreos wrote:This video pissed me off. Why can't she let her daughter get her hair cut as short as she wants it? Her point about the bun was legitimate, however the only problem is is that it does NOT need to be that long to be in a bun. She could've easily taken off another 3 inches at least and yes, her bun would be small, but it would still be a bun. My hair is currently barely past my shoulders and I can easily put it in a bun. I cannot believe how selfish and stupid this woman is.
especially that dance isn't happening now and her hair would um grow back [EYES] but whatever; what Messica wants, Messica gets

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

Jess snapchatted(sp? Lol) a pic of Landen sleeping and made sure to put the time stamp on it so we'd all know that he was asleep by 8:30. Hi Jess!

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Maisie_Claire wrote:
blackroses wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:
At this point they probably think every kid they meet is their sibling..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Haha - so true!

5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

The boys went to Drake's I wonder if Laden got a haircut.
5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

The boys went to Drake's I wonder if Kaden got a haircut.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Jess posted a video on SC of Kyson in his car seat wearing his pjs. The video was posted around 7pm, I wonder if the kids were suppose to spend the night and something happened?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Lilia said that she wants her hair cut as she hates it being brushed. And Jess emphasised strongly that it was hated. The poor kid. It should have been cut that short a year ago!
LovelyFlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LovelyFlowers »

hannahbanana wrote:Jess posted a video on SC of Kyson in his car seat wearing his pjs. The video was posted around 7pm, I wonder if the kids were suppose to spend the night and something happened?
Maybe they weren't supposed to stay the night.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Chatabox wrote:Lilia said that she wants her hair cut as she hates it being brushed. And Jess emphasised strongly that it was hated. The poor kid. It should have been cut that short a year ago!
ugh that is sad. ImageThat's why my daughters hair is usually no longer than shoulder length most of
The time.

Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

LovelyFlowers wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Jess posted a video on SC of Kyson in his car seat wearing his pjs. The video was posted around 7pm, I wonder if the kids were suppose to spend the night and something happened?
Maybe they weren't supposed to stay the night.
But why would they have their pjs on If they weren't supposed to stay the night?

Return to “JesssFam”