PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOdinsThpeechIthFine - Part 68

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Sweet456 wrote:
Missy I know you read here, so for the love of Finley's poor hips wear him the right way!
it's an egro 360, you can carry front face in it.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:
Missy I know you read here, so for the love of Finley's poor hips wear him the right way!
Oh well then my bad, his fricken hips still don't look comfortable to me. But then again I'm no expert because I don't use them at all. So I retract my statement
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And their future isn't "so bright". YouTube is going to fizzle out someday, and they will have spent all their money, and will have nothing but hover boards and YouTube play buttons to show for all their "hard work".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Sweet456 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:
Oh well then my bad, his fricken hips still don't look comfortable to me. But then again I'm no expert because I don't use them at all. So I retract my statement
That's OK. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Sweet456 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:
Praise God she actually fixed it and his legs aren't over extended. Even though it's the proper carrier for forward facing it shouldn't be done longer than 15 minutes at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

Sweet456 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 841680.png[/img]

I don't know if anyone cares but even though this is the correct carrier for front facing, it is still being used WRONG. Finns poor legs are hyper extended and that is NO GOOD. There is a minor adjustment that must be made to properly and safely wear him.

In this video at about the 3 minute mark you can see the lady put the baby in and make the CORRECT adjustment so the baby doesn't have her legs hyper extended. Something missy is obviously too lazy to do. Did she even read the manual or at least look at a YouTube video on how to properly wear Finn? Sorry, rant over. Now back to the sail gossip of B&M

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Terebravisse wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 841680.png[/img]

I don't know if anyone cares but even though this is the correct carrier for front facing, it is still being used WRONG. Finns poor legs are hyper extended and that is NO GOOD. There is a minor adjustment that must be made to properly and safely wear him.

In this video at about the 3 minute mark you can see the lady put the baby in and make the CORRECT adjustment so the baby doesn't have her legs hyper extended. Something missy is obviously too lazy to do. Did she even read the manual or at least look at a YouTube video on how to properly wear Finn? Sorry, rant over. Now back to the sail gossip of B&M

Do you babywear? His legs are not ever extended the material goes knee to knee and they are being bent at the knee. Unlike last time she wore him his legs were completely straight out. That's incorrect. His right leg looks a little bit off but other than that it's way better than last time.

I've been babywearing for 4 years using a Tula. I am a huge advocate for babywearing the right way and teaching other mamas to do the same!

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I had a moment of panic earlier tonight when I saw my nephew watching a blonde toddler on YouTube. Thank god it wasn't the daily bumps, but now this just means I'm gonna have to integrate him into the good family vloggers lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

The problem with how Finn is positioned is due to where the weight is being held. Bulk of weight is being pressured into his legs and knee area, when most of baby's weight should be on his booty. It could very well be a bad angle, but it does just look like Finn needs to be repositioned a little.

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

Yes I do baby wear. 2 years. And he needs adjustment.

runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Getting your finger stuck in one of those lids is painful! (Yes I've done it lmao...I'm not proudImage)

I didn't watch the vlog but I hope they didn't just pull it off :( I could understand why he was freaking out if they did pull it off instead of cutting it off.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I have done it more than once lmao I dont even know why I did it. But yes, its extremely painful and the best way to get it off it to cut it off. Any other way hurts worse. From what I saw of the screen shots they were laughing, is that true?
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Those lids suck. I've been cut more times than I'd like to admit.
Here's the problem I have. Missy doesn't babywear properly in any carrier or wrap. It drives me crazy. I know it can be a bit confusing, but there are groups out there she could meet with. Have someone teach her the proper ways.
This is her wearing find in a ring sling. He doesn't have a deep seat, his legs are in the m position... He literally looks seconds from falling out.
I Image

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Amelia322 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 5a506c.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... af9e5b.jpg poooor baby!!! And then you hear him screaming and Bryan laughing wtf they are so self absorbed to even notice their poor child or don't give a shit.

Then this is them during that moment not even seconds after lol
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... f2c823.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... 366471.jpg
Lol they both look stoned, Missy in particular (Bryan kinda gives me that vibe at all times - something about his eye shape maybe?)
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

I actually have thought that Missy has looked stoned a lot lately.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

lmmomSD wrote:They annoy me SO much. Lots of parents take their kids shopping with no help, and manage. Single parents and spouses of deployed military do it all the time with NO help. And plastic cup lids don't need a warning label. You just need to help your kid.
WHY aren't they letting Ollie color art work for the playroom?
Finn is going to get his shoulder dislocated. They were making him walk, and he fell and twisted his arm, and it's just a matter of time before he hurts himself. I can't believe they were making him walk on the counter. Your baby will walk when he is ready! Stop forcing him! The way she said "nooo!" when he sat down proves they are not "just having fun"

I agree, firstly, I take all five of my kids out all the time by myself, meh it's nothing miraculous, they act like they deserve medals.
The walking thing, ugh, they just want the attention, my fourth and fifth walked at nine and eight months without me encouraging it, it sucked. They can barely be arsed following Ollie around, how will they deal with two kids on the move?

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

That's what Mimi, Papa, Cassie and Jeff are there for

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

And to think some poor person is going to buy that cushion, not knowing that Bryan has rubbed his lips all over it. Image
Why are they giving Ollie multiple new costumes so close to his birthday? The poor child is never going to experience anticipation, excitement and surprise. To him his birthday is going to be jut another day of receiving new things.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Do you guys remember the character Veruca Salt from the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I see Ollie turning into a stubborn brat with a selfish attitude just like her! Bryan will be standing there trying to get Ollie a brand new toy from Target - and Ollie will come screaming down the aisle throwing all the toys on the floor demanding he get the shiniest one ever!! Bryan will chuckle and say "OMG Ollie, you are so cray cray" hahahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pressure washing the effing sidewalk? Do they not know that we are having an historic drought?
That kid will be so bored on his birthday. More toys? NBD

Return to “Daily Bumps”