E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part 15

js215
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part

Unread post by js215 »

Is aunt Linda the sister of Chad or Jennifer?
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

From what I gathered from Ellie rambling in a previous vlog, was that they were supposed to have a family reunion but dates got messed up so a lot of people couldn't come, and eventually it just got cancelled. I assume because everyone bought tents, etc for the family reunion that they just decided to have a backyard camp out instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mocalyn wrote:So much for a "family" reunion, all we saw was a lot of E and J's faces and their desperate cries for attention!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Exactly-- looked like just a campout at mom's.
Personal: going to a family reunion this week, with second cousins, and first cousins once removed-- it's a small group this year, only 30 or so. Usually we have 50. Lucky to have a large, loving extended family. What Ellie is calling a "reunion" is no such thing. And I agree she only showed Aunt Linda so she could show off "being nice to the special aunt".

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
mocalyn wrote:So much for a "family" reunion, all we saw was a lot of E and J's faces and their desperate cries for attention!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Exactly-- looked like just a campout at mom's.
Personal: going to a family reunion this week, with second cousins, and first cousins once removed-- it's a small group this year, only 30 or so. Usually we have 50. Lucky to have a large, loving extended family. What Ellie is calling a "reunion" is no such thing. And I agree she only showed Aunt Linda so she could show off "being nice to the special aunt".

I'm sure she showed herself being nice be case she's been a condescending twit about Linda in the past.... as has Ruby.

I haven't watched yet, but if Ellie actually makes a point of taking to her, then I'm sure it was for the camera.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh it absolutely was. The camera was trained on them--I'm sure she told Jared to film her talking to Aunt Linda. They had a nice little staged moment.
I was just thinking about Ellie saving all her toys and that ratty Lion King nightgown with the sleeves that "look like medicine" (her actual words). She's been planning her little family since she was a child. No wonder she tried popping out babies as soon as she got married, whether or not they were in a financial position for babies. And she may not say it, but she wants a girl baaaad. She wants a little girl to wear that nightgown and play with that tea set, dammit! But she better put it right back in the box when she's done...

mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

It was supposed to be bigger but somehow the dates got mixed up with some of the family so they decided to just camp in grandma griffs back yard.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Jared mentions Matt and EM had their baby's blessing this weekend and they wish they could have been there. Really Jared? Then why didn't you go? Oh I know, you were too busy acting like a fool and hanging out with Ellie's family. Seems like they are only family-oriented if it is Ellie's family.
5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

Ellie is an nice to Henry at least.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

minmouse wrote:Jared mentions Matt and EM had their baby's blessing this weekend and they wish they could have been there. Really Jared? Then why didn't you go? Oh I know, you were too busy acting like a fool and hanging out with Ellie's family. Seems like they are only family-oriented if it is Ellie's family.
100% true. Jared said once that they alternated holidays spent with his family and Ellie's. But we saw that this wasn't true, I'm sure Ellie dragged her feet every time it was his turn and made excuses why they should just stay in Utah. I'm happy for him that his parents are close now so she can't bully him into seeing her parents instead.

chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

she was only nice to Henry because she wanted to prove that a child other than her own likes her. but in reality Henry is just at that age that you tell him to give you a kiss and he will almost kiss anyone. that's not real affection Ellie that's a baby following directions. nice try but the look in his eyes was more like get this lady away and give me back to my mom!
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Jared is rubbing off on Ellie....In today's vlog, she decided that she wanted to catch one of the parachutes from the fireworks. She caught it but then told Jared that she trampled a few kids in the process. What did she do with parachute? She gave it to Jackson.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

There was an interesting little scene going on in the background when Jared, Cody, and Olivia were playing with the pop-its.

Ellie takes the corn dog out of Calvin's hand and gives it to Boston. Calvin is heard screaming very loudly.
Bonnie says "No, he's fine. Give it back to him."
Boston takes a bite out of the corn dog.
Bonnie then says "Give it back to Calvin. He's crying."
Boston gives the corn dog back to Calvin.

Why would Ellie rip it out of Calvin's hand when he was contently eating it? So strange.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

the fact that calvin can say yes but jackson cant :? I think Jackson's "yes" annoys me more than the screaming.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

That scene with the corn dog was really weird, Ellie really had to pry it from Calvin's hand and then she looked annoyed when Calvin started walking over to get it.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Ellie talking about Jared de-gloving his hand on the swings made me laugh. Girl, worry about your dorky-ass husband de-gloving his hand on that ATV he obviously does not know how to ride.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

chachismemories1 wrote:she was only nice to Henry because she wanted to prove that a child other than her own likes her. but in reality Henry is just at that age that you tell him to give you a kiss and he will almost kiss anyone. that's not real affection Ellie that's a baby following directions. nice try but the look in his eyes was more like get this lady away and give me back to my mom!
She said he was her "best friend" but did you see what he was eating? A Twizzler. I'll bet anything that she gave it to him. She always has Twizzlers. Kids that age will love anyone who gives them candy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part 15

Unread post by kkkk »

That BROKE MY HEART seeing Calvin so upset after Ellie snatched the corn dog out of his hand. Did you see Ellie's expressionless face when he was crying wanting it back? She didn't give a #%*$! So weird I can't stand her! It was Bonnie who was like no give it back to him, while Ellie stupidly held it out to Boston. What's wrong with her?? Good thing Bonnie was there to have Boston give it back! Ellie would've just stared blankly. Is she all there?? I really think she's missing something..

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kkkk wrote:That BROKE MY HEART seeing Calvin so upset after Ellie snatched the corn dog out of his hand. Did you see Ellie's expressionless face when he was crying wanting it back? She didn't give a #%*$! So weird I can't stand her! It was Bonnie who was like no give it back to him, while Ellie stupidly held it out to Boston. What's wrong with her?? Good thing Bonnie was there to have Boston give it back! Ellie would've just stared blankly. Is she all there?? I really think she's missing something..

I haven't watched yet, but is it possible that it was Boston's corndog and Calvin had just taken it? Maybe Ellie was trying to return it to him, and Bonnie was giving in because he was so upset?

It sounds out of character for Ellie to take something away from her boys to give to one of the other kids.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/1NklGc1PP55Ju/giphy.gif[/img]
Henry couldn't care less about Ellie. #truelove
And Henry's eyes...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

HelloSweetie wrote:
kkkk wrote:That BROKE MY HEART seeing Calvin so upset after Ellie snatched the corn dog out of his hand. Did you see Ellie's expressionless face when he was crying wanting it back? She didn't give a #%*$! So weird I can't stand her! It was Bonnie who was like no give it back to him, while Ellie stupidly held it out to Boston. What's wrong with her?? Good thing Bonnie was there to have Boston give it back! Ellie would've just stared blankly. Is she all there?? I really think she's missing something..

I haven't watched yet, but is it possible that it was Boston's corndog and Calvin had just taken it? Maybe Ellie was trying to return it to him, and Bonnie was giving in because he was so upset?

It sounds out of character for Ellie to take something away from her boys to give to one of the other kids.
It seems like it was Calvin's corn dog all along. At the beginning of the clip, Ellie shows Calvin eating the corn dog. She mentions how she just wanted to give him little pieces of it but he wanted the whole thing so she gave it to him. Boston is no where to be seen. And then later, Boston came over and probably said he was hungry or he wanted the corn dog (as little kids tend to do). Then Ellie pried it from Calvin's fingers and gave it to him.
Last edited by beachygirly on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”