crisannidk
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

Unread post by crisannidk »

the comment lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

crisannidk wrote:the comment lmao
Whoever wrote that is dead on!! I wonder if it's true. I wouldn't put it past them. They're pretty ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

How is she going to take college classes if she didn't even finish high school?
K_K18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by K_K18 »

Kyra is such an idiot.. College classes but no diploma or GED? Hmm.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

The college is gonna laugh in her face when she tried signing up and doesn't have her high school diploma/ GED

lola_darling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lola_darling »

They are finally cleaning bogus tuushie's dirty sheet and had to put him to bed on that filthy mattress pad! Poor baby
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They couldn't even change him out of the dirty shirt he wore all day before bed. It's disgusting how lazy they are

5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

Don't look up boob cheese
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Lovehound11 wrote:They couldn't even change him out of the dirty shirt he wore all day before bed. It's disgusting how lazy they are

I totally noticed that too. So gross. It's really not good that they just shove a bottle in his mouth to go to sleep. That kid is never going to actually learn to go to sleep if he just always gets a bottle shoved down his throat. It seems he literally has no routine. Didn't he used to? Guess they just got lazy.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

It surprises me that she says she still has to tell family but is dropping major hints about pregnancy in the vlogs. Like dont her family watch the vlogs? If anyone in my family, who I was close enough with to care if they were pregnant, was posting vlogs I'd be watching everyday. But I am pretty nosy.
K_K18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by K_K18 »

I've thought about that too. Like what family is there left to tell? They've already told all of social media and I'm assuming their families do watch their vlogs or follow their Twitter.

Part of me has wondered if they're not actually pregnant yet and are just hoping to get pregnant really soon and will announce that she's pregnant when that happens.

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

K_K18 wrote:I've thought about that too. Like what family is there left to tell? They've already told all of social media and I'm assuming their families do watch their vlogs or follow their Twitter.

Part of me has wondered if they're not actually pregnant yet and are just hoping to get pregnant really soon and will announce that she's pregnant when that happens.

I've kinda wondered the same thing. I completely understand waiting so they could tell family members or just waiting until you're out of your first trimester but they are doing it in such a weird way. Either most of their family will figure out before they can tell them or if something bad were to happen they'd mostly likely have to explain it (which I am in no way wishing on them). Small hints are one thing but with how obvious they are making it, it just seems ridiculous that they haven't said it yet. Although if their plan is to get views, I was totally being suckered into it for a while. Usually I'd only skim through their videos once or twice a week and skipped them often, with the announcement I was actually watching their entire videos, or most of it.. Although now I just come here and see if anyone says they've announced it.
If they're trying though then it would all make sense although if they aren't pregnant by this time then it will be a little obvious that they weren't pregnant since they first said they wanted to announce something.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They are probably afraid of the backlash from their families

glamour1225
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glamour1225 »

https://www.sharecare.com/health/baby-f ... ith-bottle

Kyra please read this ^
Its so bad to put "buggy" to bed with a bottle. I wouldn't be surprised if his crying isn't because his tooth is coming in but because of ear infection or tooth or gum decay.

jxmie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jxmie »

glamour1225 wrote:https://www.sharecare.com/health/baby-f ... ith-bottle

Kyra please read this ^
Its so bad to put "buggy" to bed with a bottle. I wouldn't be surprised if his crying isn't because his tooth is coming in but because of ear infection or tooth or gum decay.

Babies tend to tug at their ears when they are infected, and I haven't noticed Levi doing that in the vlogs. It's definitely so bad to sleep with a bottle though. I hate how lazy and inattentive they are!!!

beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beanboozled »

couple of annoying things on the latest vlog:

* Oscar was planning to drug up his toddler just to prove if it was the medicine that made him sleepy. (But luckily, he didnt)

* Oscar saying "he is drooling and it is a good sign which means he is in pain . Why would you wish your son to be in pain?

* The way Oscar just keeps on bothering Levi just to show his teeth on vlog. Stop being annoying

* My two - tooth son. SERIOUSLY? two-TOOTH?! Go back to school, Awsky, and take Greaseball with you.

* They are getting more and more defensive , I can hear in every vlog, phrases like "Guys dont worry..." "Dont freak out guys..." "Well thats because blahblahblah*reasons"
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kyra totally wore that dress and made a point to show she was wearing it to show her little bump

I always think this, it must be exhausting for them constantly putting on a show like they do. Acting all weird and talking weird

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

K_K18 wrote:I've thought about that too. Like what family is there left to tell? They've already told all of social media and I'm assuming their families do watch their vlogs or follow their Twitter.

That's seriously a really good point. I never thought of that! I know Andrea watches the vlogs, I'm sure Oscars other siblings do too. And how long does it take to tell family?? It's one conversation. Makes no sense what is taking them so long. All these stupid hints yet not saying anything. It's really stupid and immature. I've never known of any other youtuber to do that. They either announce it or they're quiet for a while. They're honestly pissing me off and making me think she's not pregnant, because if she was why wouldn't they say anything? Unless they want to wait until 12 weeks which I completely understand, in which case they should keep their mouths shut and stop sending mixed signals. What are they trying to do??

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

If she was pregnant she wouldn't be talking about going to the trampoline place. I would never go trampolining while pregnant.

Return to “OKBaby”