:love2:
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

I think Bella is just adorable. I'm glad they look genuinely happy. I hope the visits stay consistent and eventually increase.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Maisie_Claire wrote:I think Bella is just adorable. I'm glad they look genuinely happy. I hope the visits stay consistent and eventually increase.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Honestly I don't think Jess will let that happen
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

In all honesty if drake truly did have fun with all his kids and does want them back for visits Jess will never let that happen she'll come up with excuses or lies we all know how much she loves telling everyone about how perfect of a mother she is and how awful that sperm donor is.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Even if he was to prove himself it would be too little too late for Jess
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I'm never gonna forget when Jess said she will always fight for custody where the dad only sees them every other weekend since its what she had. It's why I'm not quick to believe that it's all his fault and that she's so accommodating. She wants a baby daddy like Gabe, one who does what she says and doesn't fight it at all.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Deadhead_kay wrote:I'm never gonna forget when Jess said she will always fight for custody where the dad only sees them every other weekend since its what she had. It's why I'm not quick to believe that it's all his fault and that she's so accommodating. She wants a baby daddy like Gabe, one who does what she says and doesn't fight it at all.
Which is wrong of Jess. My daughter sees her dad more than once a fortnight
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Tbh, it's up to the courts not Jess. If Drake actually wanted to see them more often he would have stuck to the custody arrangement. Gabe also does see Lilia more often now outside of his custody arrangement. I'm not trying to stick up for Jess because we all know how she can be but the reason he sees those children so little now is not her fault. We've seen no other proof that Drake has seen those children since Christmas. Natalie stated she wants her personal life to be private but literally as soon as they see the boys a picture goes straight onto instagram. She likes to prove a point just as much as Jess does. Inevitably they will probably have Court again and we will know if he's bothered with the boys like they should because they will either lower or higher his time with them. No matter how Jess is, the courts don't take away that much time for no reason.
Jess has many, many faults but custody is not up to her in the slightest. I'm sure if she had any control over it Drake wouldn't even be allowed to see them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

mrsbarnaby wrote:Tbh, it's up to the courts not Jess. If Drake actually wanted to see them more often he would have stuck to the custody arrangement. Gabe also does see Lilia more often now outside of his custody arrangement. I'm not trying to stick up for Jess because we all know how she can be but the reason he sees those children so little now is not her fault. We've seen no other proof that Drake has seen those children since Christmas. Natalie stated she wants her personal life to be private but literally as soon as they see the boys a picture goes straight onto instagram. She likes to prove a point just as much as Jess does. Inevitably they will probably have Court again and we will know if he's bothered with the boys like they should because they will either lower or higher his time with them. No matter how Jess is, the courts don't take away that much time for no reason.
Jess has many, many faults but custody is not up to her in the slightest. I'm sure if she had any control over it Drake wouldn't even be allowed to see them.

Of course it's up the court, but I don't believe Jess makes the entire process easier for the dads. Remember when Drake and her were still together, Gabe apparently barely took Lilia. But once Drake left her Gabe was apparently the ideal person to coparent with. We also don't know if Natalie posts those pictures the second they have them or even every time they have them. It's not like Jess tells us when Drake takes the boys. I don't think he has them a lot, but we don't know why he doesn't. If it's because he really doesn't care, if he actually can't due to work, or if it's an issue on Jess' side. In the end, because we know so much more about Jess than others, my judgement of her is going to be much harsher and imo more accurate than what I can come up with for the other adults involved.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Gabe was much much younger and the difference between Drake and Gabe is that Gabe has never had his custody arrangement decreased. The court would have never taken away that much without very good reason. Gunna have to agree to disagree with you here.
I personally think Natalie has became so private because she can give no good reason why Drake isn't seeing the boys like he should. Literally the second Drake had those boys she was posting it on instagram so I really do believe we would know if they had them more often.
Everyone is going to have a difference of opinion relating to this matter, mainly because we just do not know enough.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

In all honesty if Someone had made it that difficult to see my kids and bashed me all over social media and out all my business out there I wouldn't wanna see them either I would just give up.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

blackroses wrote:In all honesty if Someone had made it that difficult to see my kids and bashed me all over social media and out all my business out there I wouldn't wanna see them either I would just give up.
And that would make you a shitty parent, just like Drake
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

I have always hated woman who use their children against any family members whether it be the father or a grandparent, but once again we also have zero proof that Jess makes it difficult for Drake to see the kids. If Drake himself had that proof then once again I'm sure the court would not have taken away so much visitation. Court is there for situations like these, whether it's the mother not allowing the children to see their father or the father isn't stepping up. Jess had no choice but to let Drake take them but Drake didn't and what happened with Court last time proved just that.
I'm happily married with 2 children but there would be absolutely nothing on this earth that would stop me seeing my children. I would walk miles and miles just to see them for half an hour every single day if I had to. Drake is a shitty parent end of.
I'm not denying that Jess is probably a nightmare to coparent with, but the law is the law. There was nothing stopping Drake from seeing his boys. I agree with pretty much everything said on her threads but this is something I've never changed my mind on.

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I saw a case yesterday where a mother lost custody of all three of her children for parental alienation. She brainwashed them into believing their father was awful, and wouldn't allow him to see them or speak to them.

So, like a good dad, he took it to court. It was a long fight-but he won. And now he has his girls and the mother only has supervised visits and has to go through counselling and such.

If the mother is difficult, the solution isn't for the father to be a little bitch and give up. The solution is the father fighting for his children.

No excuses, Drake is a piece of shit.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't know. Sure he's not doing the most, but having to deal with court fees is tough on anyone. And i'm sure if he were to have taken Jess to court, the money he spent on an attorney and shit, she would have likely said that he should've spent on child support.

I definitely think he needs to be doing way more than he is now. But I also know we don't know either side of the story so i'm gonna speculate that there's a reason behind his absence other than not wanting to be their dad full time. Cause clearly being a father isn't the real problem since he's been there for Bell, aside from that time he and Nat were broken up -.-
atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

It definitely is not up to jess. Anyone that has gone through a court battle over custody knows how hard it actually is to get visitation decreased, especially to that extent. Obviously drake is a piece of shit. She had to have a shit ton of proof to get the courts to side with her, or he must of said something wrong in front of the judge. I've been in a court battle for 4 years going on 5 now. My ex is worse then drake. Not only has he not seen my daughter since she was a year old, but he's also a drug user. Took me 4 years to finally get the judge to suspend all visitation even though he wasn't seeing her anyway. I'm still trying to get the courts to just take away all rights to begin with so my fiance can adopt her. As far as her and Gabe go, you got to admit they coparent pretty damn well. He's obviously in lilias life, and attends many of her school/dance functions. Not to mention they meet up often as well. Not many parents do that. We don't know the full stories obviously, but gabe is a far better father then drake. I'm sure jess is just as much to blame for the boys not seeing drake just as much as drake himself is.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Drake has even been shitty towards his own daughter during that brief spell when he and Natalie had split. He has no problem being a parent as long as he's with whoever he made the kid(s) with. But if they split, nope, too hard to deal with the baby mama. LOL what a sad sack of shit.

**PERSONAL** I don't have my mother in my life, and Drake reminds me of how she was to me. Barely around, when she was around it was maybe a week, and then poof, gone again. We haven't spoken in 10 years because she said to me and I quote (when I asked about why she hadn't had a relationship with me) "I didn't want to keep fighting with your father to talk to you." I should have walked away, but I pursued a relationship anyway (I was 17) and still got hurt. I would absolutely hate for Kyson, Kaden, and Landen (and maybe even Bella/any other kids Drake conceives) to go through the same thing (although YouTube will probably cease to exist by then so we won't know much on that anyway LOL).
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

The only reason Drake is being any kind of father towards Bella is because he knows he's not going to get any better than Natalie tbh. Natalie seems like a very good mum, works very hard to support her children (yes I know her job isn't exactly classy but she's still working) and she probably doesn't ask for much off Drake regarding parenting. Drakes probably quite comfortable and even then I totally forsee him cheating again, them breaking up and then him not bothering with Bella anymore. THEN, I actually think Natalie and Jess will become friends and will keep Bella involved in the boys lives. Drake is a shit parent unless he's still in a relationship with the mum. Jess may have spoken badly about Gabe but that wasn't for very long at all. Gabe actually stepped up and took Lilia on his days and went to her activities and Jess didn't really talk about it much after that. The only thing I do not agree with is that I 100% believe Jess talks badly about Drake around the boys. It's true, Drake is a shit father but that does not make it right.

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Her sister posted on Instagram asking anyone who doesnt know her personally to unfollow her because she doesn't want to share her daughter's photo's with the world.

Suddenly she doesn't want to follow in Jess' footsteps anymore

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Why on earth does Chris follow Natalie on Instagram? That's just weird. You follow the wife of YOUR wife's ex husband? Eww. He's creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”