gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndSoSoSo: Part 16

Unread post by gypsophila »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
sadie wrote:How come she doesnt leave her hair her natural colour, but straighten it or blow dry it so its not so wet and crunchy looking?
Im really sorry but for the past few months people have been complaining that she should stop straightening her hair because it looks bad and she should do it how she used to. And now she did and that looks bad too? I know this is a gossip site and I enjoy posting but its god damn hair. There are so many other things to talk about
That's a kind of large blanket statement. I've said I don't care what she does with her hair or makeup, it's up to her, but that her NATURAL hair is beautiful. And it is. I haven't criticized her hair since what, YESTERDAY when she showed it curly again. She's really damaged her hair with all the bleaching and straightening. It's going to take a long time for it to get back to NATURAL. Someone posted a pic above that shows just how gorgeous her hair was before she started messing it up. But then curly haired people always want straight hair, and straight haired always want curly. She brought it up herself, so it's under discussion. She is beautiful regardless of how she styles her hair, but she really did have gorgeous hair to start with.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Good thing Ean was sweet enough to pack the diaper bag for her! I'm sure it would have been so so so so so stressful for her to have to get ready AND put a diaper bag together ;-)
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lovehound11 wrote:It's just fishy how all the sudden everyone she is talking to just happens to be pregnant. She never talked about Kilee and then all the sudden they are going to the mall together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair, Britney, Vanessa and Kilee used to hang out Occassionally when Kilee lived in North Carolina. Now she lives in Florida so they don't hang out much. I don't think it's a pregnancy thing. Kadence, aria and lily are all the same age.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

gypsophila wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:
sadie wrote:How come she doesnt leave her hair her natural colour, but straighten it or blow dry it so its not so wet and crunchy looking?
Im really sorry but for the past few months people have been complaining that she should stop straightening her hair because it looks bad and she should do it how she used to. And now she did and that looks bad too? I know this is a gossip site and I enjoy posting but its god damn hair. There are so many other things to talk about
That's a kind of large blanket statement. I've said I don't care what she does with her hair or makeup, it's up to her, but that her NATURAL hair is beautiful. And it is. I haven't criticized her hair since what, YESTERDAY when she showed it curly again. She's really damaged her hair with all the bleaching and straightening. It's going to take a long time for it to get back to NATURAL. Someone posted a pic above that shows just how gorgeous her hair was before she started messing it up. But then curly haired people always want straight hair, and straight haired always want curly. She brought it up herself, so it's under discussion. She is beautiful regardless of how she styles her hair, but she really did have gorgeous hair to start with.
Sorry to everyone :) I realize now that I was the only one it annoyed so I wont comment on it again
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Was a little surprised at how bossy Aria was. "Get me out right now." whaaat? And then Britney laughs it off. Lol

Does Ean creep on Vanessa's channel with all those storage bags? Lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I doubt ean did all that crap

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

lonelysoul wrote:Was a little surprised at how bossy Aria was. "Get me out right now." whaaat? And then Britney laughs it off. Lol

Does Ean creep on Vanessa's channel with all those storage bags? Lol
Are you really that surprised? Britney doesn't deal with Aria's sass. I get the feeling that Aria is a very, very intelligent little girl and she also has a very strong personality and Britney is going to have a big issue with this when Aria hits her teenage years (or younger) if she doesn't curb it now.

Whilst Britney complains about the difficulties of having two kids, both Aria and Nolan are well behaved kids. Can't say much for Nolan now but Aria knows right from wrong (you can tell) and quite easily could grasp WHY something is right/wrong, but from what I see on camera Britney seems to laugh whenever Aria misbehaves and knows it's wrong, so Aria just keeps on doing it.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Well, I wasn't really surprised with her attitude. More so Britney's response and that it was actually still in the vlog and not edited out.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Sass from a 4 year old is normal.

And look at B's attitude. That's what aria is leadning

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Lovehound11 wrote:Sass from a 4 year old is normal.

And look at B's attitude. That's what aria is leadning

Aria's sass to the extreme. I love it
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't love sass in kids, period. But I'm old school I guess. I don't see Aria as necessarily sassy though either. Sass to me is talking back and being bratty. I think Aria is more goofy than sassy. It actually seemed like B was being a bit more proactive about it all in that video, like when she called out Aria about baby-talking. Nice to see a little backbone. She didn't use to do that.
agg1159355
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agg1159355 »

OMG SHES PREGNANT

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

As soon as I saw the "making bread" video I knew where it was going

For all the people hear giving us crap for speculating...... Ha.

xsxbxtx91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xsxbxtx91 »

I really like that it wasn't pregnancy clickbait for the title too. Thought it was weird to have a "recipe" type video like that starting half way through and even debated watching it all the way through because it was kinda boring, glad I stayed to the end

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ok this is what I don't understand. They didn't want to get married because they wanted to focus on Nolans health.... They don't wanna get married but they wanted to have another baby?

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also I so called it how she started clinging to all these pregnant you tubers

xsxbxtx91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xsxbxtx91 »

Lovehound11 wrote:Ok this is what I don't understand. They didn't want to get married because they wanted to focus on Nolans health.... They don't wanna get married but they wanted to have another baby?

I'm going with unplanned pregnancy...

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't think they want to get married at all. Or Britney really wants a big wedding. There's something not said in this conversation. I'm pretty certain that it's a money issue.

I hope she's having a girl. I hope she did counseling and all that. I think she's going to be totally overwhelmed with 3 kids and one with special needs. But maybe she'll finally grow up and stop whining about all the stress. No way was this unplanned.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

I saw the title and thought it was a vlog so I was about to watch it but then I read the description of the video "the secret is finally out ;)" and saw that it was only two minutes long so I was just like.. she pregnant lol.

sneakysneak123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysneak123 »

Wasn't expecting that today!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”