Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Unread post by az2639 »

Well this is what happens when you don't let your baby rest while he's sick. Instead you take him out and put him in the pool...these two are morons really! They have no common sense about anything.

Oh and sure Missy, his wheezing just happened to start while in the doctors office . The poor baby had a horrible cough and his clueless mother thought he was teething.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

All that produce in the cart, I still bet they will be going out to eat dinner even though they bought a cart full of groceries. (couldn't they have at least put something healthy in front of Ollie, kids need to be introduced to a new food several times sometimes before they will try it)
Poor Finn, I know he wasn't admitted but to drag him out to the grocery store after the ER wasn't cool, one of them could have stayed home with Finn while the other shopped.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Bronchiolitis can make babies seriously ill. I hope they take it seriously, and keep Finn at home to rest and recuperate.

Could Missy not have taken 10 minutes out of her day to cuddle her sick baby while he drank his bottle? Instead of leaving him to drink on his own.

They make such a big deal about buying produce at the supermarket but Ollie had nothing healthy on his plate! I don't even know what that circle thing was. I bet at least 75% of the fruit and vegetables go to waste.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

This entire vlog pissed me off. Maybe im over protective but why would you let your baby play in plastic bags? Missy looked annoyed the whole vlog. From being in the hospital with finn to ollies little tantrum about the sandwich. Then they leave finn in the playroom by himself (with ollie, who has proven to be not so gentle with him) while they eat and watch a movie. And again bryan doesnt know how old finn is..

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

spotsanddots wrote:Bronchiolitis can make babies seriously ill. I hope they take it seriously, and keep Finn at home to rest and recuperate.

Could Missy not have taken 10 minutes out of her day to cuddle her sick baby while he drank his bottle? Instead of leaving him to drink on his own.

They make such a big deal about buying produce at the supermarket but Ollie had nothing healthy on his plate! I don't even know what that circle thing was. I bet at least 75% of the fruit and vegetables go to waste.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
It was a pre-made frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Cullen and Katie have given MG those but at least she had other things with it, it wasn't the main source of food.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

marshmallowfluf wrote:This entire vlog pissed me off. Maybe im over protective but why would you let your baby play in plastic bags? Missy looked annoyed the whole vlog. From being in the hospital with finn to ollies little tantrum about the sandwich. Then they leave finn in the playroom by himself (with ollie, who has proven to be not so gentle with him) while they eat and watch a movie. And again bryan doesnt know how old finn is.. Image

I found both Bryan and Missys attitude towards Finn being sick so bizzare? It was almost as if they were inconvenienced by it.

They made such a big deal when Ollie got one stich, that he ripped out th next day.

Finn has a respiratory illness and they are so chilled about it. Seems strange to me.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

Letting your baby play with plastic bags is totally not a suffocation hazard (*serious eye roll*)
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Love it how the new thread title matches so well with the new vlog.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

janem wrote:Bryan and missy ... Your son was NOT admitted to the hospital. He was seen in the ER. If he'd been admitted he would have been in a room. Patients are not admitted for 4 hrs. Why didn't you take him home to nap in his own bed and one of you then go shopping?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ugh I was coming here to say the exact same thing as soon I saw the title. So ridiculous. They are implying that things are significantly worse than they are. I'm glad she took him to get checked if he was wheezing but she didn't need to complain about being there so long and then take him out and about shopping afterwards. She said they had a bag on Finn to get his urine to check for a kidney infection so it wasn't just waiting on Tylenol, they had to wait for him to pee and send it to the lab and wait for results. More than likely he spiked a bit of a fever while he was there because they would have immediately given him the Tylenol had he come in with a fever- ERs do not mess around with fevers in kiddos due to the seizure risk. Yeah it's annoying you had to wait but it's not like they rushed him home after to be in the comfort of his own house! The ER was just holding up their target run. They had two cars. One could have easily taken Finn home.

jls07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jls07 »

The clip of Bryan hitting Finn in the face with the surgical glove while Finn was obviously not finding it funny broke my heart. The poor kid is miserable, sick, tired and he has to deal with Bryan's bullshit too. Bryan didn't stop until Finn was crying.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

These two piss me off. What was the point of showing all the healthy food they bought just to feed their son a freaking corn dog and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (which they couldn't even make themselves, they bought it pre made because that's how effing lazy they are) i never see them eat any of the fruits and veggies they buy, it's all for show and probably rots in the refrigerator. And what the hell is wrong with them to leave their 8 month old by himself with a bottle instead of holding him? And then they stick their 8 month old and almost 3 year old in the play room alone so they can watch tv? I have got to stop watching these people...

nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Missy: "It makes me nervous when Finn is playing in the plastic bags"
Me: Yes! Good on you Missy! Such a suffocation hazard! Put a stop to it!
Missy: "I'm scared he's going to try and eat them or something"
Me: :| ???
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Cannot believe how she was moaning about how long they were in there and that it was for "basically nothing". Bronchiolitis is not nothing, it can and does get worse before it gets better and when my son had it at 10 months, a day after we had been sent home by the hospital he ended up struggling to breath and ended up being rushed back by ambulance, it was a very scary experience. She needs to not be so dismissive of how poorly it can make them. Where were all the #PrayForFinn tweets like we got when Ollie needed 1 whole stitch!

I see they've given up trying to get Ollie off the chocolate milk too, that didn't take long!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

A whole shopping cart full of fresh fruits and vegetables....and then they come home and give Ollie his signature high calorie and sugar packed chocolate milk with a frozen hot dog and PB&J snack? Why even bother showing your viewers you shop for fresh food when all you feed your toddler is pure junk? There is nothing wrong with doing that on occasion...along with some fresh veggies...but the fact is they do that all the time and don't even show that they try to give him healthy options!

I'm sorry but is it safe to let Finn play in plastic bags and leave him alone on a couch? Can these two please do a parenting guide for newbies cuz they are so awesome!! :?
hking224
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hking224 »

This is OT but a couple of weeks ago there was a small discussion about Dana Schmoyer (Schmovies) and how she was asking for advice on BLW (minions suggested that she ask Missy for advice, but ultimately she ended up getting ideas from Katie ). I created a thread for them in the lesser gossiped about moms section if anyone is interested.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, my daughter has gone from being an almost-minion to hate-watching. I told her what was being said about today's vlog, and she had to watch it to believe it. It's all been said already. The way they dealt with Finn, the food,-- I have nothing to add. Except, why did Bryan have to film himself with no shirt on and the open hoodie? I have no desire to see his nipples. And wow, Ollie's meltdown about the sandwich and corn dog was awful. So what does Bryan do? Laugh. What a dad. Everyone knows Cullen gets on my nerves, but Bryan could learn SO much about being a dad from him, if he'd just pay attention.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

I saw this all the time but Finn is so adorable and so sweet and I just wanna save him. There's obviously worse parents in the world, dont get me wrong. But ugh Bryan and Missy have it so good with this little kid and they dont treat him that way
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

https://media.giphy.com/media/oOM0POyAtOnGU/giphy.gif
"Ugh, I can't believe you are making me come here. Haven't even had my Starbucks yet... Good thing you are making me money or you would have already been up for adoption... Girls don't get sick, #fact."
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

^^ I thought exactly the same thing. My daughter looked at me and said "mom, can we go get him?"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”