WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Part One

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

twomommies wrote:Not supposed to say their last name (:

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
It isn't a secret. In fact, Krypto posted Kevin's fb page which included his last name. What leads you to believe they keep their last name a secret? I know some vloggers do, like C&K, and in those cases it is a violation of the rules.

Correction: YouTube page :)
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

parryhotter wrote:My day was made when Jennifer said, "Aw, SHIT!" in today's vlog and Ruby actually left it in! ImageImageImage And she asked the kids if she should leave it in and they agreed she should. Wonder if Jennifer will be pissed about it! Image I wish there were more real moments like that left in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up and I'm off too watch now! Haha
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

WhatSheSaid wrote:

It isn't a secret. In fact, Krypto posted Kevin's fb page which included his last name. What leads you to believe they keep their last name a secret? I know some vloggers do, like C&K, and in those cases it is a violation of the rules.
^^^Correction: should read "yt page"
beachygirly
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beachygirly »

WhatSheSaid wrote:

Yeah and they've said their last name in a vlog before. They showed a Christmas ornament with their last name on it.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

You have to be quite a narcissistic to think that you are that interesting that people want to meet you. Humble much?
Shocked that people actually went to see them... How bored do you have to be?

Do you think Ruby would have went to visit Julie if Kevin wouldn't have gotten a free trip for his consulting thingy?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Why the hell does Landen kiss Ruby on the mouth?! Why would you do this?! I'm not kissing my (non existent) sisters husband on the mouth.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

phie20 wrote:Why the hell does Landen kiss Ruby on the mouth?! Why would you do this?! I'm not kissing my (non existent) sisters husband on the mouth.
I am wondering the same thing! How would Ruby feel if Kevin kissed Ellie on the lips?
That whole family has such a weird crush on Landon. I will agree that he is handsome, but it is just weird how they treat him like some Greek god and they are just so thankful for him to grace them with his presence.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

Landon gives me a weird vibe, like he seems "nice" on camera, but he's really a douche. I get this mainly when I watch him on his own vlogs. Can't really explain it, but they just all seem so depressed or something.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

It's not just weird to kiss on the lips--they have oral herpes, ffs! It seems that ALL the sisters and Jennifer have boundary issues with Landon. Is it him, or them? Either way, it's sick and wrong!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Even Jennifer kissed Landon on the mouth. :/
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

parryhotter wrote:Landon gives me a weird vibe, like he seems "nice" on camera, but he's really a douche. I get this mainly when I watch him on his own vlogs. Can't really explain it, but they just all seem so depressed or something.

Yes, I dont know what it is but I have the same impression of him
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

The Griffith's are weeeeird.

Ruby and Kevin are raising some good children though. Chad is a really sweet and polite young man. She's def. doing something right.

SoM1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SoM1 »

I agree somethings off with Landon. I dont think he is as sweet as the Griffiths are trying to potrait him as. Its obvious that Julie is struggling because of her husbands inconsistents choices.
Ive seen him having NO patience with the kids "just being kids". He acts like a teenage dad when he disciplines them.
Earlier posts said that Emma is probably shy. I suspect or she seems scared or afraid just like her brother who acts out insted and Emma closes in but her face tells...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

marjg wrote:The Griffith's are weeeeird.

Ruby and Kevin are raising some good children though. Chad is a really sweet and polite young man. She's def. doing something right.

Because their obedience is driven by fear.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/11q6Ger30Kfn8c/giphy.gif[/img]
My eyes, my eyes. It's burning! MAKE IT STOP!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

What's up with Ruby's lips?? She has strange coloring on them.

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

She must have gotten some badly done lipliner tattooing done to them at some point. It looks awful. She also has a mole on her top lip and moves her lips in a funny way when she talks which adds to the oddity of her lips.

I can't believe she admitted that she's frumpy!

She seemed like a different person when she was on that trip but immediately returned to a grouchy, martyred version of herself when she returned home. I can't believe she bought herself clothes but not even small gifts for the kids who were shuffled around from household to household. :( She even mentioned that gifts weren't necessary for them since one of the grandmas got them some toys.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

"Oddity of her lips" I need to catch up on her vlogs. Even though she's really miserable, I do enjoy her vlogs so I save a huge chunk to watch when I have time when my kiddos are napping. AKA... NOW!

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LydiaE wrote:She must have gotten some badly done lipliner tattooing done to them at some point. It looks awful. She also has a mole on her top lip and moves her lips in a funny way when she talks which adds to the oddity of her lips.

I can't believe she admitted that she's frumpy!

She seemed like a different person when she was on that trip but immediately returned to a grouchy, martyred version of herself when she returned home. I can't believe she bought herself clothes but not even small gifts for the kids who were shuffled around from household to household. :( She even mentioned that gifts weren't necessary for them since one of the grandmas got them some toys.
In so many ways, Ruby just doesn't understand children. She doesn't even apologize for it because she is honestly clueless. I don't believe she ever had a proper childhood, no matter what she claims. I think that as soon as she went through puberty she was looking for a way to have a home and family of her own.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Is it typical for your families to have the kids wear tennis shoes instead of cleats in soccer? Maybe when they are really small tennis shoes don't matter but I always remember having a pair of soccer cleats when I was little...even if they were just from a second hand sports store? Genuinely wondering lol is this Ruby being cheap just getting cleats now or is that typical?

Also eve has growled/snapped at her siblings two days in a row now when they were sort of giggling at her. Ruby always snips at the kids to stop laughing but never tried to correct Eve's angry outburst!

Return to “8 Passengers”