The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by gypsophila »

yummles wrote:Pinterest has a bunch of cheap decor ideas that look great. I grew up with a plain apartment with no decor and very little furniture and I hated it. I felt inadequate when I went to my friends homes because they looked like photos in magazines. I hope her kids don't feel that way Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm quite sure her kids will definitely feel the same as you, if not a lot worse. The way she moves every year, they probably won't even get to make friends though. They'll be changing schools too much probably. One section 8 to another. How many different section 8 complexes are there in her area anyway? I feel like there can't be that many, but I must be wrong since we've seen 4 or 5 so far. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

She'll probably come read here then by next week we will see Instagram posts of the kids rooms all decorated lol.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

lily1995 wrote:She'll probably come read here then by next week we will see Instagram posts of the kids rooms all decorated lol.
For their sake I hope so!

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

New last name?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

That hair just highlights how horrible Alewasana looks lolol. Looks to be new. Maybe bf's last name?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Floundering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floundering »

Raising money for someone else? I dont know how to post the image but her Instagram description has a link to someone else's gofundme account Is this a member of her family?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Floundering wrote:Raising money for someone else? I dont know how to post the image but her Instagram description has a link to someone else's gofundme account Is this a member of her family?
It's just some random girl who probably asked Tayler to post the link in exchange for a shout out.
19 years old and she's lost four babies? Yikes....
Floundering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floundering »

okay, just seemed weird as she's always all about herself. Cheers!
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

What seems different though is that kids are out more often. What is sad about it is that it's because of someone else's influence and not her caring.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:What seems different though is that kids are out more often. What is sad about it is that it's because of someone else's influence and not her caring.
Very sad but this is true. The only time these kids are outdoors doing fun activities is because of someone else and not Tayler. I remember asking her once about why doesn't she take the kids out anywhere and she said that there is literally nothing in her area to take her kids. How sad that she is always willing to drive two or more hours to go to concerts, yet won't try to go on a fun road trip with her kids. I'm curious if she's going to allow Alesana and Jakoby go to that beach trip that chuckies family does every summer.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Did she really say nothing is in her area? Wow.

Personal but relevant** There is little to do in my area as well. It sucks. But you know what? I take the drive so my daughter can do fun things often. The beach, zoo, lake, parks, classes, you name it! That's what parents do.And I hate driving on the highway but I bite the bullet so my kid can be happy and have good memories to think back on.

Sorry but I can't stand parents who refuse to do fun new things with their kids out of laziness. I know a few people personally who are like that and it's awful. It's not like she works long hours to support her kids and has little to no free time; she's unemployed and lazy af.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I would thrive to go with my kids anywhere fun. I am a child soul so secretly I would love it myself. Taking the bus with 3 children would be hard yes. I babysit my nephews and niece and it can be hectic within the house walls but what I found is that activities help a ton. I think she lacks any knowledge or will to learn basic activities. It doesn't take drawing a lot if effort. She could use crayons if she cared about markers. I feel sad with how much I came up and I don't have a child. I feel sad for these kids.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

hannahbanana wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:What seems different though is that kids are out more often. What is sad about it is that it's because of someone else's influence and not her caring.
Very sad but this is true. The only time these kids are outdoors doing fun activities is because of someone else and not Tayler. I remember asking her once about why doesn't she take the kids out anywhere and she said that there is literally nothing in her area to take her kids. How sad that she is always willing to drive two or more hours to go to concerts, yet won't try to go on a fun road trip with her kids. I'm curious if she's going to allow Alesana and Jakoby go to that beach trip that chuckies family does every summer.
From Insta it looks like they are at the beach now and no kids photos so I don't think she did

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nothing to do in her area? Why not go for walks or to a playground with the kids more often instead of just when you need to show the haters on insta that your kids aren't stuck inside all the time. Use your imagination to come up with fun things to do, oh wait I forgot I'm talking to someone who's idea of arts and crafts is painting orange paper with orange paint.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Is anyone else surprised that she hasn't ended up pregnant? Like I'm glad she didn't have any more kids after Anberlin but I'm truly shocked lol I thought her and Jess would be neck and neck right about now.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yummles wrote:Is anyone else surprised that she hasn't ended up pregnant? Like I'm glad she didn't have any more kids after Anberlin but I'm truly shocked lol I thought her and Jess would be neck and neck right about now.

She was trying to get pregnant last year and tried to cry infertility like, after an hour of trying. In the beginning of last year, she posted a video on IG saying, "happy new year! This year will be the year that I WILL rock a baby bump" and you could see her mom in the background saying "hell ya!" -__-
yummles
Informer
Informer

The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by yummles »

I do remember that now that you mention it! well let me not give her any ideas lol you do NOT need another kid Tayler.

Edited to say that I still believe she will end up pregnant again sometime soon. A lot of YT moms are pregnant right now. It's the current trend. And I'm sure it'll be Chuckie's baby.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

yummles wrote:I do remember that now that you mention it! Image well let me not give her any ideas lol you do NOT need another kid Tayler.

Edited to say that I still believe she will end up pregnant again sometime soon. A lot of YT moms are pregnant right now. It's the current trend. And I'm sure it'll be Chuckie's baby.
Duh, she's better than all the other teen moms because all of her children have the same abusive father! Can't ruin the one thing she's proud of.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ladymama wrote:
yummles wrote:I do remember that now that you mention it! Image well let me not give her any ideas lol you do NOT need another kid Tayler.

Duh, she's better than all the other teen moms because all of her children have the same abusive father! Can't ruin the one thing she's proud of.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
I always said that Tayler is the type to get cheat on her boyfriend or new husband and get impregnated by chuckie just so all her kids can have the same father.
Reminds me a bit of Kourtney Kardashian. She never wanted to marry Scott, yet kept having kids with him. lol
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She was breastfeeding while ttc, she's got HPV and not to mention 5 pregnancies back to back would take a toll on the body. It's no surprise she didn't get pregnant within a month ffs. I hope she doesn't try again, I don't want to hear her talk about the "struggles of infertility" again and how she cries at night because she wants another boy even though half the reason she treated Jakoby like shit is because he's not a girl.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”