The Johnson Fam Part 1

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Johnson Fam Part 1

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's certainly not a "I love this man, he's such a great husband and father" kind of post. Even I can say my kids love my ex!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
elifino1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by elifino1 »

So do we think they're getting back into clogging after the photo shoot today?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

I hope so because I really like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

That's what I was assuming but then someone mentioned the girls having a possible toy channel with Ollie too... Which is a possibility
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:Apparently they are coming back August 1'st. I guess they miss the $$$$$.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
Where did they say that?

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If Jeff will want to make interesting vlogs he will have to do more than sitting on the Bums couch
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Do you think

A- they will explain their absents when they start up again or

B- pick the camera back up like nothing happened?
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

The Johnson Fam Part 1

Unread post by yoyo16 »

I think they're launching a new kind of channel, maybe one that doesn't necessarily focus on daily vlogs and their life. Why else would they take a three month break and then just start up abruptly like that?
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I don't think the break or its length was strategic, Bryan said they took a break to focus on family and because they were overwhelmed with vlogging and being Bryan's manservant/chauffeur/assistant, but now they've adjusted. Not sure how much of that is true, but I really get the feeling the break was more emotional than logical
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why is _Bryan_ explaining why the Johnsons took a break? Jeff should speak for himself.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

I honestly think they aren't going to talk about why they left when it's so obvious that they were having problems in their marriage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Their girls always look so happy. I hope the vlogging doesn't change that.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Yeah that a an odd "first vlog back". No explanation of why they literally stopped out of nowhere or what their plans for this channel are. Like are they going to be daily vloggers or take a couple days off a week? Daily vlogging seems like a lot to handle for them. And is really all we missed is a beach trip, the girls learning to swim in the bumps pool (with no sign of the bumps), and Ollie's birthday party? So strange. I didn't catch b and m in the vlog even though a good part of it was at their house and they seem to be a big part of this vlogging comeback. I didn't watch their vlogs before so idk what to expect but do you think they will or won't include clips of Jeffery "assisting" Bryan? Will have this vlog just be another viewpoint of the daily bumps day? Will they ever open up about any struggles they've gone through or get real with viewers? A lot of vloggers start out talking about their struggles or have some sort of interesting family dynamic to share and slowly rack up subs and get popular. The Johnson's have no real special qualities other than being Missy's cousin and they gained all their followers off of their coattails. I wonder how many will actually watch and didn't just subscribe because Bryan said to. It's sort of like Cassie's channel. She has absolutely nothing to offer other than bonus clips of her hanging out with Ollie. So many questions lol. I probably won't be watching unless I here something good happens... The girls are super cute but Jeff seems kind of weird to me and he's so freaking lanky. I think he's a sell out for being Bryan's assistant also-I really hope he's being paid incredibly well and is only doing that as its a smart financial move for the family. Who knows though. The whole thing is just a little on the sketch side for me.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I thought their new intro was cute. The girls are so adorable, especially Olivia, she is such a sweetheart! I probably won't be watching their vlogs unless something super interesting is discussed here.

Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Why would they put Peyton in front of Olivia in the intro when Olivia is older? everyone puts her first... its odd. And Jeffrey does have an odd vibe about him. Seems a bit sparmy. (if thats the right word)
lilwhiteindian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwhiteindian »

I thought it was interesting that we saw Finn in The Johnson Fam's vlog but he didn't appear at all in DBs vlog! I like the fact that they let the girls talk and don't just dictate what they want them to say. Olivia vlogging is so adorable.
It's definitely a bit weird that Peyton is in front of Olivia in the intro though.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I can't believe Olivia is starting kindergarten. I thought she would be in second grade! She's so talkative & seems so mature for her age.

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Two late slips already? The school year has barely started. I think they need to stop staying at the Bumps so late, and get to bed earlier. How are they not embarrassed by that?? That's irresponsible parenting.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

spotsanddots wrote:Two late slips already? The school year has barely started. I think they need to stop staying at the Bumps so late, and get to bed earlier. How are they not embarrassed by that?? That's irresponsible parenting.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
I also don't get why she has to go to school 30 mins away + traffic surely there's one closer

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Over in the Daily Bumps thread it is highly speculated that the Johnson fam live at the Lannings house. That they are seen there morning, noon and night in their vlogs, in their pajamas, at breakfast, at dinner, past dinner, taking naps all over their house, etc. I don't watch their vlogs (DB's or the Johnson's), but I'm curious if they explain why they are there all the time.

Return to “I-P”