2011fiveminutespregnant: Part 30

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011fiveminutespregnant: Part 30

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

imnottired wrote:I am so embarrassed for Vanessa. Girl, let B go and go make friends outside of YouTube. Please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Right! Ever since they've been friends again she's pretty much commented on all Britney's posts on Twitter. I can already see how this is going to go. They are going to "fight" about who's baby is better, who has the most expensive baby gear, who lost more weight after birth.
That's how Vanessa is. She can't have a friend and be happy for them. She has to prove she's better.
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
imnottired wrote:I am so embarrassed for Vanessa. Girl, let B go and go make friends outside of YouTube. Please.

Right! Ever since they've been friends again she's pretty much commented on all Britney's posts on Twitter. I can already see how this is going to go. They are going to "fight" about who's baby is better, who has the most expensive baby gear, who lost more weight after birth.
That's how Vanessa is. She can't have a friend and be happy for them. She has to prove she's better.
Britney is the same way tho lol
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I'm wondering why she hasn't deleted the "prolapsed rectum" video if she supposedly regrets it so much.

I'm protective of my kids when it comes to what is posted of them on social media. I majorly hate when relatives post anything that might embarrass them when they're older and have actually asked people to remove certain things.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Doopher wrote:Whatever she names him, it will probably be boring. I don't like the name Lily. It's kind of cute I guess but it's so over used and it might be okay for a little kid but I don't think it's a good name for a grown woman.
I also think Vanessa overspends for how much they are probably bringing in. She has no personality and no interests so I guess she tries to pretend she's something she's not (what's new) by acting like she's some kept housewife. She's just not a smart girl. Bottom line.
Exactly. There is no way they bring in enough money to justify spending $300 on an infant carseat and another couple hundred on boutique baby items that will last a few months at best. My husband and I both have decent paying jobs, but our money goes towards mortgage and other bills. I would never spend that much money on items that won't be used longer than a few months.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Don't most capsules go to 12 months roughly now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Mallabow wrote:Don't most capsules go to 12 months roughly now?

They do, but all three of my kids were in convertible car seats by 7-8 months. The infant seat was just too awkward by they time they were that old, and the convertible seats were more comfortable for them as well.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I could barely buckle my daughter in the infant seat when she was 8-9 months so I switched to the convertible one and used it till she was 4 or 5.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The pregnancy progression collage looks so painful. It's annoying when girls need to arch their back or stick their butt out to make their bellies look bigger.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

She arches so much in her pregnancy vlogs aswell. But that 17 week picture had me cracking up

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

zipadeedodah wrote:I could barely buckle my daughter in the infant seat when she was 8-9 months so I switched to the convertible one and used it till she was 4 or 5.

I wonder if she realizes that this baby will grow faster than Lily? Maybe she honestly thinks she can get a lot of use out of the stuff she has been buying.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I can't help but laugh at how she's wearing maternity pants at weeks 4-6 and then in weeks 7, 9, and 16 she's wearing normal pants. But she swears that she had already outgrown her clothes as soon as the she conceived. Okay Vanessa. ☺
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ever since realizing she puts her arms behind her at an angle to make them look skinnier, it's all I can see when watching her videos. Like isn't that uncomfortable? Maybe that's why she's always out of breath? Lol

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

where the pregnancy progression? is it on youtube cause i cant find it?
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

chelsieross7 wrote:where the pregnancy progression? is it on youtube cause i cant find it?
Instagram
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Oh dear lord, I don't need to hear about how her son was playing with his boy parts. She has absolutely no respect for her children's privates.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

hannahbanana wrote:Oh dear lord, I don't need to hear about how her son was playing with his boy parts. She has absolutely no respect for her children's privates.
So, she won't talk about circumcision because it's inappropriate to talk about things like that online and she wants to keep things private, but everything else is fair game. Oh, okay Vanessa.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

hannahbanana wrote:Oh dear lord, I don't need to hear about how her son was playing with his boy parts. She has absolutely no respect for her children's privates.
This has me thinking that her not talking about circumsicion has nothing to do with her sons privacy. She just didn't want judgement or to lose viewers who don't agree with her decision. She has no respect for lilys privacy so why start now?
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

32 Video's in a row makes it sound all in One day or Wonder if we will get all these Video's each day.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

If she was organized she'd have already filmed something beforehand and edited yesterday to be up today. But she's probably filming and editing the same day and uploading in the night. I have doubts that she can actually pulled this off.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Why does she talk publicly about her children's private parts? I feel so sorry for Lily. Her mom put all the details on her prolapsed rectum. Gross details. She will have to live with the world knowing all about her life, and her health issues. She will get teased badly if they find the prolapsed rectum video.
You'd think a mother would want to protect her child on those topics. But Vanessa could careless as long as it gives her views. It's incredibly sad. I'm sure Lily will dispise her when she's older.

Return to “2011teenagemom”