Jesssfam: Baby Skube Doo and Those Other Kids Too - Part 73

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Baby Skube Doo and Those Other Kids Too - Part

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I wonder if the pool makes her rent expensive? Can't help but think, what if she got a house with more rooms and no pool for the same price.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I hate bikinis on little girls. I know people think its cute but no, it ain't happening with my kid. How she justifies putting the boys in rashies and Lilia in a bikini is beyond me
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Jeniusm wrote:Mimi: "Did you lose your tooth biting into an apple??"

I'm pretty sure none of those kids have seen an apple in their entire lives.
When her kids hear "apple" they probably think of Ipads lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It's completely ridiculous to sexualize 2 pieces on girls. Everything is covered besides their stomach. Boys walk around bare chested so it's a ridiculous double standard.

With that being said, i have two sons but if I had a daughter I would never ever vlog her in her bathing suit (1 or 2 piece) then post it online. It's very different being in public vs where her disgusting viewers can watch her videos from their creepy caves
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:It's completely ridiculous to sexualize 2 pieces on girls. Everything is covered besides their stomach. Boys walk around bare chested so it's a ridiculous double standard.
Saying we won't let our kids in public with a bikini isn't sexualizing them, it's trying our hardest to not let them be sexualized. Sure a predator will stare no matter what, but why give them more to stare at? Bikini's were made to show off the female body in a sexual way, why have your toddler/young child wearing something that could easily be expanded to cover more of their body? I agree though about that double standard. But again that has to do more with the fact that male chests in general aren't sexualized. So a pedophile who happens to be interested in boys isn't going to be as bothered by his bare chest.

God I've read way too much about the psyche of pedophiles, i'm sorry for this mini rant.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:It's completely ridiculous to sexualize 2 pieces on girls. Everything is covered besides their stomach. Boys walk around bare chested so it's a ridiculous double standard.
Saying we won't let our kids in public with a bikini isn't sexualizing them, it's trying our hardest to not let them be sexualized. Sure a predator will stare no matter what, but why give them more to stare at? Bikini's were made to show off the female body in a sexual way, why have your toddler/young child wearing something that could easily be expanded to cover more of their body? I agree though about that double standard. But again that has to do more with the fact that male chests in general aren't sexualized. So a pedophile who happens to be interested in boys isn't going to be as bothered by his bare chest.

God I've read way too much about the psyche of pedophiles, i'm sorry for this mini rant.
Agreed. It has to do with protecting them from predators but also like I said in my first comment I'm very pro sun safety. I live in Australia and it's drilled into us and I agree with it. Both my girls wear long sleeve rashies when swimming at the beach etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

Lol in the camping vlog landen takes a bite of Mimi's fruit and she laughs and tells Jess, "he's always eating my healthy food."

That phrase tells me two things: Mimi eats food she considers healthy that Jess does not ("MY healthy food"), and secondly; landen is happy to eat the healthy food (so Jess should serve it).

For all I know she feeds them well off camera but this is my two cents based on what we see.
tiggerchip_1444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiggerchip_1444 »

It pisses me off when minions comment on her video like " Team Addelyn Jade" or "I pray its a girl, Lilia needs a sister". Like come on, poor Jackson Scott if it turns out to be a boy. Plus her minions shouldn't think Jess is Lilia's only hope of producing a sister, Gabe's girlfriend could very much provide one as well.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Why does she always refer to baby skube as number 5?
Is she embarrassed to say number 7? As a married woman, you should include your step kids not just your bio ones imo.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Mel1011 wrote:Why does she always refer to baby skube as number 5?
Is she embarrassed to say number 7? As a married woman, you should include your step kids not just your bio ones imo.
I think she says baby 5 in pregnancy updates and such because he/she is her fifth bio kid. I don't think she says #5 to exclude Tommy and Caden because there are two things Jess loves as much as pregnancy and babies, and they are bragging about how many kids she has and trying to prove that she loves Tommy and Caden as much as her bio kids lol.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Oh FFS. Classic case of she can never win... She does include him! In every vlog she has ppsted this month she has gone on and on about the number of kids she has, the size of her van etc... one thing Jess does NOT get is embarrassed. Clearly the girl has no shame in her game. Baby Sklube is her 5th pregnancy and birth hence why she said Baby #5
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Yeah I would be bothered if she said baby #7. She had nothing to do with T&C when they were babies. If she was saying their 5th kid or something like that, it would be different. But this is her baby #5.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Deadhead_kay wrote:

Yeah, I guess I just think if the perverts are going to look at an innocent baby they'll still look whether it's a one or two piece. It's just a stomach thats being shown. Maybe if Lilia was wearing a triangle top or something I would be like ok really Jess? But again I would never post it online yikes
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Baby skube.......the third of its name....sorry went abit game of thrones there...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

Personal:
I have been saying baby #1 with my pregnancy, even tho I have a step daughter who lives with us full time. She is my child, I will always say we have 2 kids, but for pregnancy this technically is my first!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

LOL at 20 comments of "IT IS A GIRL BECAUSE HER STOMACH IS POINTED" No. Her stomach is pointed because she no longer has muscles to hold anything in
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

They have at least 4 ipad's for the kids. In the lost tooth video you see purple, red, green, and blue covers. Plus tv's in their rooms, portable dvd player in the van and camper.
That is nuts to me!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

woahisme wrote:They have at least 4 ipad's for the kids. In the lost tooth video you see purple, red, green, and blue covers. Plus tv's in their rooms, portable dvd player in the van and camper.
That is nuts to me!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Well something needs to raise those kids and teach them proper skills.
csl211
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by csl211 »

I see nothing wrong with the portable DVD players in the car. Kids get bored on trips, especially ones strapped into car seats. Usi g IPads (or similar) while out and about to keep kids entertained isn't a bad thing. Let's be honest I've read numerous comments here about her kids being wild, so using something to keep them quiet and contained is a good thing IMO. The TVs in the bedrooms is insane and excessive usage of electronics at home is not necessary at all.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Times are different now. I'm shocked those kids know what bikes are!

Return to “JesssFam”