Her kids call her new toy "daddy".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Unread post by lily1995 »

How long have they been together? Like a month? A lot of mothers don't even introduce their children to a new guy that quick let alone allow them to call him daddy. I feel so sorry for the kids, it must be really hard on them having daddy 1, 2, 3 and so on walk in and out of their lives because their mum is spiteful idiot.

Oh hey look she didn't sell the wagon for hair dye money, that's a first.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. I can't even imagine. I waited a LONG time to bring guys around my kids when they were little. And having them call him "daddy" is not ok. Didn't Chuckie spend his tax refund buying clothes for the kids? They have one daddy. Maybe he wasn't a good husband, but he is still the only father they have.
My ex and I had our issues for sure, but we always respected each other as parents. And our kids turned out better for it, and had an easier time..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

lily1995 wrote:How long have they been together? Like a month? A lot of mothers don't even introduce their children to a new guy that quick let alone allow them to call him daddy. I feel so sorry for the kids, it must be really hard on them having daddy 1, 2, 3 and so on walk in and out of their lives because their mum is spiteful idiot.

Oh hey look she didn't sell the wagon for hair dye money, that's a first.
I shared a screenshot a couple of threads ago, but Tayler and I both follow this popular young IG mom. This mom shared a post about how she doesn't get how moms introduce their new boyfriends to their kids right away and how it's wrong to bring guys in and out of your children's lives. Tayler commented saying that she made that mistake twice and would never introduce a guy to her kids until she knew it was for sure. Mind you, this was posted after she broke up with Sam. So the two guys she was talking about was nick and Sam. She's introduced the kids to three new guys since then...
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Her kids are going to be so confused. I feel so bad for them. Alesana and Jakoby definitely know who their dad is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Wtf? She is disgusting. Does she even know this guy? No. Dating for a month is nothing. To have them call him daddy is sickening. She is a piece of shit. Chuckie is a racist homophobic asshole but he is their dad. She is really messing them up by doing this. The worst part is that she probably doesn't give two fucks.

Sorry for my anger, but I've seen the effects that has on kids. My SIL has 5 kids with 4 different men and has had her kids call every new guy dad. Now they're older and so confused. They don't respect her either. They lash out and want their real dads ( all of whom aren't in any of their lives).

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

yummles wrote:Wtf? She is disgusting. Does she even know this guy? No. Dating for a month is nothing.
Exactly, she lets guys she barely knows around her kids and even lets these dudes bathe them for fuck sake, god forbid one of them was a pedophile. Kids get molested because of shit like this all the time and I would hate for Alesana, Jakoby or Anberlin to get hurt just because mommy was "in love" and thought she knew daddy #10 better after a few months of dating.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Seriously, I know people give Haylee crap about Randy, but haven't they been together for a super long time? Tayler is an idiot!
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

If those kids ever get hurt by one of Tayler's 'boyfriends,' that'll be the end of it. If that ever happened, I hope Chuckie would get full custody. At least the kids are happy with their grandparents on Chuckie's side.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm confused, is this an exposing page or...? Why would Tayler shout out this page, especially by saying that she doesn't condone bullying?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol she used to always commenting agreeing with stuff on the seirra exposing page lmao.

Also Im very curious how she would feel if they were calling a girlfriend of chuckies mom.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

She doesn't condone bullying but what she did to members here was okay. And she think us here bully her. No hun.
RachelTruett4

Unread post by RachelTruett4 »

Can someone tell me her social media accounts so I can follow? I had to register to ask.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

yummles wrote:Wtf? She is disgusting. Does she even know this guy? No. Dating for a month is nothing. To have them call him daddy is sickening. She is a piece of shit. Chuckie is a racist homophobic asshole but he is their dad. She is really messing them up by doing this. The worst part is that she probably doesn't give two fucks.

Sorry for my anger, but I've seen the effects that has on kids. My SIL has 5 kids with 4 different men and has had her kids call every new guy dad. Now they're older and so confused. They don't respect her either. They lash out and want their real dads ( all of whom aren't in any of their lives).

Why is he racist and homophobic? (sorry I don't follow this girl much because she gets on my nerves...so there are many things I don't know)

When nothing is certain, anything is possible
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

I've seen racist and homophobic posts he's made on Facebook a while back. Screenshots may be posted on here.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Remember when Tayler and chuckie tried to make "straight pride" a thing? Chuckie ranted on his IG saying "if gays are allowed to express who they are, then we as straights have the same rights too!" Then they both spammed their IG pages with pictures of each other using hashtags, #staightpride #straightlove #straightcouples
And then they broke up like a week later lmao.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Guys wtf is this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Wtf? I don't get it lol confessions by whom?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”