Britneyandbaby: Part 17

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Part 17

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

She has it changed to 'worst of the worst' now how embarrassing! I guess I'm a grammar/spelling geek but still I can't believe some of these moms. How are they going to help their kids with their homework?! And why on earth is she buying a NEW car seat for her third child...seems so wasteful like she doesn't save anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

anonymous2829 wrote:She has it changed to 'worst of the worst' now Image how embarrassing! I guess I'm a grammar/spelling geek but still I can't believe some of these moms. How are they going to help their kids with their homework?! And why on earth is she buying a NEW car seat for her third child...seems so wasteful like she doesn't save anything

Because she has to have the bess of the bess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

anonymous2829 wrote:She has it changed to 'worst of the worst' now Image how embarrassing! I guess I'm a grammar/spelling geek but still I can't believe some of these moms. How are they going to help their kids with their homework?! And why on earth is she buying a NEW car seat for her third child...seems so wasteful like she doesn't save anything

I might be wrong but I had looked up how to arrange car seats in the second row all together, and it said my specific car (one of the widest SUVs made) needed 2 diono car seats and one regular one like graco or something. I think she would actually need to buy a diono and then replace either Nolan or arias car seat with a diono too :|
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Newest video..

She is craving grits....probably instant....
They go to Cracker Barrel and she plays the game with the tees in the holes...she leaves one tee so she must be super smart
Shopping around Toys R Us She says she will need a carseat soon and debates the way to pronounce Diono
They are not doing a huge party for Nolan and are doing something small with him. Says she is too tired and sick from her pregnancy to host a party
Complaining about how tired she looks.
More lemonade from Starbucks
Brit got an Octonaut toy for Nolan and gave it to him early for his bday
Kids are crazy (just playing) and she might throw up.... Complaints and how we must be tired of her complaints but here is her real life...laying on a couch she mentions that she was so so sick. If she gets baby fever she needs to watch this to remind her of how sick she is now. Ean is with friends again
Nolan is trying to make her feel better Cute little guy
She is going to take medicine to help her feel better.
Later she is feeling good enough to wash some veggies. Complaints about loud kids with lawnmowers and other "moving devices"
Aria wants a chocolate flavored tomato. She is disappointed to find they are not actually chocolate. Neither kids like the tomato
Group hugs and the video ends at bedtime
Nolan is in his crib and not happy about it. Trying to tell him how big of a boy he is. They did cut out his CIO though
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I might be wrong but I had looked up how to arrange car seats in the second row all together, and it said my specific car (one of the widest SUVs made) needed 2 diono car seats and one regular one like graco or something. I think she would actually need to buy a diono and then replace either Nolan or arias car seat with a diono too :|
I'm sure you're right about that, I just can't help but laugh about how materialistic she is. It drives me crazy!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

anonymous2829 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I'm sure you're right about that, I just can't help but laugh about how materialistic she is. It drives me crazy!

No I'm totally agreeing with you!! It's ridiculous to go and purchase 2 new car seats just so they can all fit in the second row when one of the kids has a perfectly good car seat. Just put aria in the third row! That's what we're doing.

Wtf was the point of going and purchasing a new 3 row car if they're not even going to use the third row? They could have shoved all the car seats in the back in their old car. She's ridiculous
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Wasn't the point of purchasing a car with the third row, so they could all fit comfortably and not squished in the 2nd row?

lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

She is so ignorant. What's the point of having a car with 3 rows if you are only going to use two??

Just put one of the kids in the back. It's going to be a pain in the butt to buckle the child in the middle. Not to mention they will be so close together that those "crazy, wild" kids are going to have a much easier time annoying each other and acting out on the jealousy that's sure to come, at least with Nolan. I really wouldnt put 3 car seats in the same row unless I had no choice.

Also, she's going to have to put Aria in the middle if she does that, because she really can't trust a young child like Nolan within reach of a newborn while she's busy driving.

It's like she enjoys making things difficult for herself.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

Wouldn't there still be enough storage in the back with the third row up?? We do this with a ford explorer all the time, it's a smaller suv and there's more then enough room for a stroller and groceries or backpacks.. and that's with all 7 seats full!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I had a sedan and my kids drove each other crazy and they weren't even side by side. I bought a mini van one is in the very back row, and one is in the middle. (I have stow and go so one of the seats in the middle is folded down) It's so peaceful now. I couldn't imagine having 3 in the same row....

CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

B is not having a party for Nolan's birthday. It is kind of upsetting. I know that he is too young to get offended or upset about it. And I would feel totally fine about it in different circumstances with different parents. However Nolan's situation in addition to Britney's documentation of their lives on the internet make it sad. She gave her pregnancy as an excuse but her pregnancy with Nolan did not stop her having birthdays for Aria as far as I remember. I think it would be nice for future Nolan to watch old birthday videos when he is all active and healthy. And the "mummy guilty" that B refers to very often, I would definitely have that if I made such a decision. Idk, unlike Britney I think Nolan deserved a nice birthday party where ppl who love and care for him gather and kind of pamper him after all that he has gone through.

PS it is ironic that B was making a fuss about her own birthday only a few days ago really.
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

mummy guilt*
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

CoyMistress wrote:B is not having a party for Nolan's birthday. It is kind of upsetting. I know that he is too young to get offended or upset about it. And I would feel totally fine about it in different circumstances with different parents. However Nolan's situation in addition to Britney's documentation of their lives on the internet make it sad. She gave her pregnancy as an excuse but her pregnancy with Nolan did not stop her having birthdays for Aria as far as I remember. I think it would be nice for future Nolan to watch old birthday videos when he is all active and healthy. And the "mummy guilty" that B refers to very often, I would definitely have that if I made such a decision. Idk, unlike Britney I think Nolan deserved a nice birthday party where ppl who love and care for him gather and kind of pamper him after all that he has gone through.

PS it is ironic that B was making a fuss about her own birthday only a few days ago really.
She's ridiculous. I don't know how she is going to cope with the challenges that are coming soon with Nolan. She has trouble handling the smallest setbacks and exaggerates every single thing in her life.

I hope she at least sets up a table with cake and decorations, even if it's just for the 4 of them. If she's able to do these dumb videos and post on snapchat, then she's well enough do something special for Nolan.
ellelife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellelife »

Brittany/Britney, I've seen you post here so I know you probably read from time to time. We have a Diono and we love our seat HOW EVER the booster mode is useless. Once a child outgrows the car seat forward facing the booster is outgrown. It's also extremely pointless to buy this seat to just forward face - look into the Harmony Defender or Graco Tranzitions/Wayz for Aria.

Diono also has a lot of rules and doesn't fit in all cars forward facing properly. Also doesn't fit all newborns properly.

The whole "good safety ratings" is bullshit, sorry but it is. All seats pass the same tests and that's the end of it.

I'd message or post on one of the multiple car seat safety sites on Facebook, or babycenter. Post the year make and model of your car, age of kids weight and height. Also if they are forward or rear facing. Tell them you want them all in the second row.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

^ Agree. The "safest" car seat is the one that fits your child and vehicle the best, and most importantly the one you can install correctly every time. They all have to meet the same standards.
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

You can't fit three car seats in one row because the middle seat won't allow you to use a base. I don't watch her videos so I'm guessing she doesn't use a car seat base? Which is stupid cause it's so much safer with a base. I did so much research on car seats cause I'm currently pregnant with my first and I got the maxi cosi pebble and the family fix base ($600 but totally worth it)
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

How sad Nolan won't have a birthday party. His life needs to be celebrated and they all need these memories for then everything changes

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

The birthday situation is ok in certain circumstances. My daughter cannot stand busy places or people (Autism) so for right now we keep things as quiet as possible and spread visitors out. In my opinion, I don't want to sound morbid but Nolan doesn't have many very enjoyable birthdays ahead of him. If that was me I wouldn't care how I felt or that the child wouldn't remember I would go ALL OUT. Fuck would I miss doing my child a birthday party! And how she had the fucking cheek to complain that her birthdays are shit! Sorry I don't usually swear much but that's made me angry. This is the first time any youtuber has actually full on pissed me off. Even Jess hasn't managed that! I haven't watched the video or followed any posts so I'm just going from the above poster.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Lovehound11 wrote:How sad Nolan won't have a birthday party. His life needs to be celebrated and they all need these memories for then everything changes

Not to be all defensive...but it isn't like he isn't going to have a party. She said they would take him out and do something small as a family. I see nothing wrong with that. And besides all that, he is 2. Not like he will think about this later on in life....man I really wish I had a big huge 2nd birthday!!
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I can not believe the way she has already thrown Nolan to the side for this baby. If shes not going to have a party for Nolan then she better not have one for Arias next birthday either. Thats so messed up!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”