Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by pllfan5 »

They need to get Abram a toddler bed already! He's going to be 3 in a few weeks!
Personal: My cousin kept her daughter in a crib until a few months after she turned 3, I'm not a parent but that seems too old for a kid to still be in a crib
#FreeFinleyandJackson
vesti
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by vesti »

We switched to a big girl bed when my daughter was 2 and had no problems. I might have waited a little longer, but I had just bought our house and I knew I did not want to take that crib apart and put it back together again!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I hate when Sam justifies his reasons for making stupid decisions. If they feel that Abraham will be running out of the bed, they are clearly putting him in there way more than he needs to be in the crib. Nia always says he throws tantrums because he hates naps - I think it's because they are probably shoving him in the crib all the time and he hates it. I'm sure he can get out of the crib now too, he's probably scared because Nia has her "paddle" method to discipline her kid...super creepy.

If they were to get the bed and "reward" Abarahm for not running out of the bed by giving him stickers or lollipops the next day when he gets up that is a much better parenting method then just keeping him in there!

Who are we kidding here - this is the couple that films their kids puking, peeing and poop explosions for the world to see.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I don't watch them that often because Sam is such a creep, but that is disgusting if he exploits his poor children's privacy like that.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I mean there are so many ways around Sam's excuse. Put a baby gate in the doorway to keep him enclosed (better than locking the door because a baby gate is so simple to open). Put all of his toys and interesting things high up. He'll get bored and lay down. I also think that if they just sit down and explain to Abram about how to handle bedtime he would understand. He's almost 3. He understands what he is doing and what is right and wrong. They just baby him so much.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Ellmae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ellmae »

Sam cleaning his face and showing how much red dye came off was so gross. That has to be terrible for your skin. And I'm sure the kids ingest some.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Ellmae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ellmae »

Double Post

There's no way that tiny filter will filter out all that red, surely? I guess it's good they're trying it before draining the whole pool again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia seemed extremely irritated in this particular vlog - why did Sam force her to drive? The poor girl already does so much and the lazy ass just needs the princess treatment all the time. Jessica was crying at the airport probably more for the kids than Sam - he didn't seem to want to help her out at the airport either. Sam orders a salad and then wants to eat off of everybody else's plate - like stop trying to act like you eat healthy and order your own food!!

That pony that Symphony has is so weird - like why would any parent want to get their child a pony that has creepy movements like that? Sorry but I didn't watch the Q&A with Abaraham - only because they always zoom in when he's eating and speaking and it's annoying.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I think Juliet is adorable! When she was on the table with her turtle outfit lol she's gonna be the cutest one I bet.

Also I don't think the horse is inappropriate?
My son has a worm that does the same thing you have to bounce to get it to move...
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I like how Sam said the passports would be "sooooo" expensive. They are raking in the money and have spent so much freaking money on water for that pool this summer! I'm surprised the city hasn't asked about the consumption. In our city we have to get a permit if it goes over so many gallons. He's drained and refilled it so many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Nia was spread so thin in this vlog. Her having to run after Abram while nursing Juliet and Sam just kept on vlogging made me so mad. I understand we don't see every single moment of this family's life, but Sam makes no effort to even try to put himself in a good light in the ten minutes we do see. I'd argue he believes that he comes across as an angel who can do no wrong. I don't know how anyone puts up with him.
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

He left her laying on the changing table and walked away.

Have you noticed Nia's comments about food ALL.THE.TIME? "this is plenty for me I guess" I think Sam ate some of her fritter, SMH.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol at Sam's "this way we can have a crystal clear pool again".... That pool is never clear. It's always cloudy.

Nia looks worn out. To see her complaining about packing is a side we don't usually see. She doesn't usually complain about household things.

Also, have you ever thought about what it must be like to be in public with Sam? Like in the airport he was making like he was crying, but you also have to realize he is holding a camera in front of his face. How embarrassing to cause such a scene in public. A terrible example for your children, and just humiliating for other adults that are with you.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

usernamessuck wrote:Lol at Sam's "this way we can have a crystal clear pool again".... That pool is never clear. It's always cloudy.

Nia looks worn out. To see her complaining about packing is a side we don't usually see. She doesn't usually complain about household things.

Also, have you ever thought about what it must be like to be in public with Sam? Like in the airport he was making like he was crying, but you also have to realize he is holding a camera in front of his face. How embarrassing to cause such a scene in public. A terrible example for your children, and just humiliating for other adults that are with you.

I notice people looking at him crying at the airport probably wondering is this a grown man acting like this. Like others have noted he just seems creepy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That was something I noticed as well - he left Juliet on the change table and he didn't even put her belt on! What kind of a nurse was he if he doesn't follow the safety instructions to keep someone...especially his own baby...safe!!

Nia gets "leftovers for life" the poor girl never has anything special done for her....even that whole wedding ring renewal seemed staged to me....he probably made a deal with the jewelry shop and said they would plug their store for the vlog...Sam never does anything for anyone unless it benefits him.

Symphony keeps acting like a baby....it should be a sign of concern because she doesn't get enough attention like Sam gives Abarahm....she put her food on the dirty table and he didn't give her a napkin till way later!!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I felt really sorry for Nia in this last video.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I get the feeling that not all is lovey dovey between the Raders.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree. I was getting a strange feeling from them right after they took that "break" last year. It went away after the pregnancy announcement, but now I'm getting that tense feeling from them again.

Fierie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fierie »

Anyone else get the feeling that they are buying subs? I hope they get caught if they are.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I have no doubt they are buying subs. I too wish they'd get caught!S

Return to “Sam and Nia”