• Advertisement
    

YTMDConfessions

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:15 pm

There will be red heart on the picture so you just click it and it will go back to being blank and you'll unlike it if that makes sense lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2693 times

Advertisement

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Got it -- thanks!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 47254 times
Been thanked: 44763 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:12 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:There was a post saying "I like Hello Sweetie and don't know why she gets so much hate" and silly me, I "liked" it. Then I realized I had put my name on the 'confessions" page, because I am lazy with Usernames and have the same one almost everywhere. Maybe I will change that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You still have it liked so you might wanna unlike it lol

Shows how much time I spend on IG. I didn't know you could 'unlike" a post. Sorry HS!
Why is Tayler's picture posted? There's a picture of her and one of her kids. I'm not reading the posts. I figure if the worst thing someone can think of to try and insult me is to say I'm obese, they have more issues than I do. Sad little mind.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


Lol, no worries!
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 8985
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 8308 times
Been thanked: 37673 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:55 am

One thing that does tick me off, and I told Kryptonite this: whoever went after me, this is the second time they've done it outside the forum. The first time was that People Magazine blurb after VidCon. They said almost the exact same thing, I'm assuming because I won't go read the post. So not only do they have a small mind where the biggest insult they can think of is that I'm obese, they're too chicken to come at me in the Boxing Ring and say "I don't like you, and here's why".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 47254 times
Been thanked: 44763 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:13 am

Dead. LM, you got me.

Screenshot_20160810-131225.png


Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 5737 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby ladymama » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:14 am

Kryptonite wrote: Dead. LM, you got me.

Screenshot_20160810-131225.png


Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

HAHA YES

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 9868 times
Been thanked: 3822 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:20 am

Wow, a Nazi with lovely shoes? At least some thought went into that, lol!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 47254 times
Been thanked: 44763 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:52 am

lmmomSD wrote:Wow, a Nazi with lovely shoes? At least some thought went into that, lol!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

LOL. I told ladymama I'm wondering if a confession will be made about me and I jokingly said "Kryptonite is a Nazi with lovely shoes". Unbeknownst to me, she actually submitted it! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] It made for a good laugh during lunch.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 5737 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby ladymama » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:18 pm

Kryptonite wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Wow, a Nazi with lovely shoes? At least some thought went into that, lol!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

LOL. I told ladymama I'm wondering if a confession will be made about me and I jokingly said "Kryptonite is a Nazi with lovely shoes". Unbeknownst to me, she actually submitted it! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] It made for a good laugh during lunch.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

I got you ;)

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 9868 times
Been thanked: 3822 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:55 pm

I did want to respond to this one. We do not track IP addresses, we don't have enough time to do that. If we DID it wouldn't help us.

The only thing we can do with IP addresses is see which users match that IP. If we truly wanted to search, we could find out what state you are from. IP addresses should only be a concern for banned users or possibly YouTubers who are concerned about being "found out".

YouTubers, minions, fans and people who dislike YouTubers are welcome here as long as they follow the rules. This is a discussion/gossip forum, not a hate forum!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 5737 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby ladymama » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:08 pm

@Kryptonite are you catching the most recent ones LOL idk if you actually posted either

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 9868 times
Been thanked: 3822 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:16 pm

ladymama wrote:@Kryptonite are you catching the most recent ones LOL idk if you actually posted either

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

LOL. The only one I posted was "Will the real Kryptonite please stand up?" but the others are cracking me up.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 5737 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 pm

LOL F U ALL.

I keep getting post notifications and I'm like "Hmm wonder what's going to be revealed?"

"Oh I'm Olaf. And protected by someone with superhuman strength. K."

Lmfao.
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 5737 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:32 am

So is it actually worth looking at now? I know this may sound weird, considering where I am saying it, but I don't want to check it out if it's just mean-spirited hate.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 47254 times
Been thanked: 44763 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:33 am

lmmomSD wrote:So is it actually worth looking at now? I know this may sound weird, considering where I am saying it, but I don't want to check it out if it's just mean-spirited hate.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It's seemed to calm down. They're bitching about the board now...

I'm at work but I don't think anyone else has written a post about you. :)

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 5737 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Not overly concerned, unless there is some secret well of hatred that I was unaware of. Just wondering if there was anything clever enough to enjoy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 47254 times
Been thanked: 44763 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby CypKitty » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:12 pm

I am following it and its pretty lame. We are apparently jealous that we aren't famous, hence why we are on these boards lol
User avatar
CypKitty
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:11 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 2007 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby Kryptonite » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:26 pm

CypKitty wrote:I am following it and its pretty lame. We are apparently jealous that we aren't famous, hence why we are on these boards lol


Damn. I knew it. FFS Krypto, get famous already.
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 5737 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:03 pm

That's right! I completely forgot I wanted to pimp out my kids and upload my life to the internet for the scrutiny and entertainment of 11 year olds. Damn. Guess I'd better clean my house and buy a camera!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 47254 times
Been thanked: 44763 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:34 pm

lmmomSD wrote:That's right! I completely forgot I wanted to pimp out my kids and upload my life to the internet for the scrutiny and entertainment of 11 year olds. Damn. Guess I'd better clean my house and buy a camera!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


From what I've seen at least, a clean house is definitely not a requirement for vlogging. In fact, misplaced sippy cups, dirty diapers laying around, overflowing garbages and pet stains all make for good vlog material.

You do still need a camera though.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 8985
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 8308 times
Been thanked: 37673 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby missparzival » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:17 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:That's right! I completely forgot I wanted to pimp out my kids and upload my life to the internet for the scrutiny and entertainment of 11 year olds. Damn. Guess I'd better clean my house and buy a camera!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


From what I've seen at least, a clean house is definitely not a requirement for vlogging. In fact, misplaced sippy cups, dirty diapers laying around, overflowing garbages and pet stains all make for good vlog material.

You do still need a camera though.


Another bonus is flies everywhere, no bed sheets and a amniotic couch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
Gossiper
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 617 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby Kryptonite » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:54 pm

Sooooo... @saltliferocks where are you? You called HS and Immom out so where's your proof? Do you run the IG?

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 5737 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby Greys Encyclopedia » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:53 pm

Hellosweetie is getting a lot of attention on that page. I wonder who is sending in

And most of the jokes aren't even clever
Image
User avatar
Greys Encyclopedia
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:07 pm
Has thanked: 1083 times
Been thanked: 855 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:45 pm

Mallabow wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:That's right! I completely forgot I wanted to pimp out my kids and upload my life to the internet for the scrutiny and entertainment of 11 year olds. Damn. Guess I'd better clean my house and buy a camera!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


From what I've seen at least, a clean house is definitely not a requirement for vlogging. In fact, misplaced sippy cups, dirty diapers laying around, overflowing garbages and pet stains all make for good vlog material.

You do still need a camera though.


Another bonus is flies everywhere, no bed sheets and a amniotic couch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure I want to know what an "amniotic couch" is, lol. Where your water broke, and you never got it cleaned or replaced?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9215
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 47254 times
Been thanked: 44763 times

Re: YTMDConfessions

Postby CanYouJustNot » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:25 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Mallabow wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:[quote="lmmomSD"]That's right! I completely forgot I wanted to pimp out my kids and upload my life to the internet for the scrutiny and entertainment of 11 year olds. Damn. Guess I'd better clean my house and buy a camera!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


From what I've seen at least, a clean house is definitely not a requirement for vlogging. In fact, misplaced sippy cups, dirty diapers laying around, overflowing garbages and pet stains all make for good vlog material.

You do still need a camera though.


Another bonus is flies everywhere, no bed sheets and a amniotic couch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure I want to know what an "amniotic couch" is, lol. Where your water broke, and you never got it cleaned or replaced?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/quote]
That's exactly what it is, specifically done by Jess from Jesssfam. I mean, I think she might have had a puppy pad down but she still leaked all over her couch that she kept for yeeaaars.
Image
CanYouJustNot
Informer
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 1040 times
Been thanked: 1416 times

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement