The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Seems like a set up because tayler is following and commenting so if any users comment she's gonna know they're from here and block them
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yummles wrote:Wtf? I don't get it lol confessions by whom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by people here supposedly
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladymama »

I have many peeves apparently

I like that "ytmd confessions" ( *cough* Taylor) posted "proof" that Taylor totally isn't behind the page.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Wtf is the point of that page??? Confessions about the users??? That's why we have a boxing ring no? Geez people are really bored these days huh. Based on the decent grammar, I don't think it's Krissy or Tayler.

And side note, did Betty actually leave? I thought she still lurked from time to time but just didn't post

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Lol didn't she have a page like this before that she claimed wasn't her and then she was like surprise bitches. Even though we all knew it was her...
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Lol didn't she have a page like this before that she claimed wasn't her and then she was like surprise bitches. Even though we all knew it was her...
She did. It was the exposingytmd. Idk, I don't think it's her just because she'd have to be smart enough to have conversations with herself. And the page seems to be users vs users rather than just exposing the users. I don't know though, we'll see what happensImage
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How was she able to give blood? I thought you couldn't give blood if you've had a tattoo in the last year?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Greys Encyclopedia wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:Lol didn't she have a page like this before that she claimed wasn't her and then she was like surprise bitches. Even though we all knew it was her...
She did. It was the exposingytmd. Idk, I don't think it's her just because she'd have to be smart enough to have conversations with herself. And the page seems to be users vs users rather than just exposing the users. I don't know though, we'll see what happensImage
Tayler is such a hypocrite and a snake. She says this site ruined her life, but yet she'll call us "lovely ladies" on IG when she needed help getting screenshots when chuckie was on here.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Why would Taylor promote a confessions page? It has to be her.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

It's most likely Tayler. Why else would they post so much about it "not" being her? This it totally something she would do. I don't even care, if it is Tayler it will be deleted by next week.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Lol Tayler is totally vain enough to promo herself on a different account
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

Oh dear there goes Tayler talking about herselfcagain as if shes this amazing changed person for the hundredth time [UNAMUSED FACE][UNAMUSED FACE]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016081 ... 79e6b3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her IG looks like her camera roll. Lmao.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hahaha okay Tayler, keep telling everyone you don't care when you clearly do.

There is nothing wrong with a man stepping up to the plate, however there is something wrong with exposing your kids to a man you hardly know and telling your kids that he is going to raise them when you haven't been together long at all and have no idea if it will last. Stop exposing them to potentially harmful situations and setting them up for disappointment.

You won't allow Chuckie to see the kids until he gets mental help? That's rich coming from the psycho that stabbed him and threatened to drown her own children. No one believes that he tried to kill you, stop trying so hard to be a victim.

Can't wait to read about how much of a bitch I am on your new insta account xoxo
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I'm seriously disgusted with that post about the kids calling her BF daddy. Isn't she the one keeping chuckie from the kids??? So why are you making it seem like he up and left you or something?? She can't keep her own lies straight.

I dont think chuckie a a great guy by any means but it always seemed like he really cared about those kids, or at least his family definitely does. She basically admitted to shit talking him to the kids and that's a really vile and horrible thing to do. Alessana is only FIVE. She does not need to hear about the abuse. She's not your fucking diary or your therapist and she sure as fuck isn't old enough to understand!!! I don't understand how any parent could taint their child's mind like that. You would think she would do whatever it takes to shield them from the abuse she went through. But no, she's really just a glorified baby sitter.

I hope they hurry up and settle the custody situation soon.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nah sorry, can't say I've ever threatened to drown 3 small children in a creek. Its funny that she says people on here aren't as perfect as they lead on but all Tayler does with her life is try to lead people on into thinking she is a good mom. Whoever made that account is clearly the one that is salty and unhappy with their life.

The account currently has only 22 followers so I doubt many people are actually submitting confessions. Tayler is liking/commenting on almost every post and I've noticed some similarities between the way she and the mod types. It's also weird that they said its not Krissy either when no one said anything about her. I think it's either Tayler or the both of them trying to get "revenge."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

What do you mean by the way the mod types? I follow some confession pages and they post what is submitted, bad grammar and all. I'm still not sure it's Tayler, I can see it being her but I also seeing it just being a disgruntled ex member. We'll see as it all plays out I guess.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree, I'm pretty sure whoever is running the account is waiting to get a REAL confession from an actual user on here and blast them all over IG.
One last thing that kinda makes me second guess that t it may not be Tayler, the accounts seems to post a lot about a user who is very active on the Sam & Nia and DB thead, also a lot of post about how crazy the DB thread is...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

What if its Kristy again? She was called out recently on a different confession page. Maybe this is her way to get a little more dirt on people?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The more I look at the page the less I'm starting to think it's Tayler. It does seem too sophisticated for her and not to mention she probably would have revealed herself or deleted it by now. I think she's involved somehow though, either she's doing it with someone else or knows who is behind it and is kissing their ass.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”