Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKittenTorment part 70

Unread post by just_me »

mermaidunicorn wrote: I reckon one of us on here tweets that to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd rather we all tell Disney what they're doing and let it crash down around DB. lol
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

just_me wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote: I reckon one of us on here tweets that to them

I'd rather we all tell Disney what they're doing and let it crash down around DB. lol
Haven't they also shown parts of Disney movies they've been to see as well?? Surely if Disney found out about this DB would get sued for a lot of money??

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyKittenTorment part 70

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Omg Bryans snapchat...nobody would have thought that was a boner. Everyone would know it's your fucking toes!!!

ETA: it's on Instagram stories.

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

I'm not sure if this has been said before, but I've only just noticed how little of a personality Ollie actually has. About 3 quarters of the time, the things Ollie says on the vlog is something Bryan has told him to say, like "say I love you auntie" "tell momma you missed her", he very rarely randomly says phrases himself?? Whereas, if you compare him to Daxton from the Shaytards (I'm aware kids develop at different ages) he will often just blurt out "I'm Spider-Man" or he'll be sat in the car and go "I love you momma" with no cues from either of the parents. I mean, this could just be because he's on camera and that may cause him to become reserved, but idk, that's a little weird to me.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

mermaidunicorn wrote:I'm not sure if this has been said before, but I've only just noticed how little of a personality Ollie actually has. About 3 quarters of the time, the things Ollie says on the vlog is something Bryan has told him to say, like "say I love you auntie" "tell momma you missed her", he very rarely randomly says phrases himself?? Whereas, if you compare him to Daxton from the Shaytards (I'm aware kids develop at different ages) he will often just blurt out "I'm Spider-Man" or he'll be sat in the car and go "I love you momma" with no cues from either of the parents. I mean, this could just be because he's on camera and that may cause him to become reserved, but idk, that's a little weird to me.

I've noticed Ollie on other people's vlogs doing things like that. It's like Bryan and missy only want him to parrot what they say and never capture his true self. For instance in e+j vlog on Ollie's birthday party he stepped out of the sandbox and clearly said "I found two Dino eggs!"

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote:I'm not sure if this has been said before, but I've only just noticed how little of a personality Ollie actually has. About 3 quarters of the time, the things Ollie says on the vlog is something Bryan has told him to say, like "say I love you auntie" "tell momma you missed her", he very rarely randomly says phrases himself?? Whereas, if you compare him to Daxton from the Shaytards (I'm aware kids develop at different ages) he will often just blurt out "I'm Spider-Man" or he'll be sat in the car and go "I love you momma" with no cues from either of the parents. I mean, this could just be because he's on camera and that may cause him to become reserved, but idk, that's a little weird to me.

I've noticed Ollie on other people's vlogs doing things like that. It's like Bryan and missy only want him to parrot what they say and never capture his true self. For instance in e+j vlog on Ollie's birthday party he stepped out of the sandbox and clearly said "I found two Dino eggs!"

I've definitely seen him blurt out phrases before, but watching Bryan's Instagram story of him saying "tell momma you want more chocolate milk, say please" made me realise that he rarely speaks for himself. It could definitely be Bryan and Missy just trying to portray them being the perfect family tho and he could have a huge personality off camera!!!

I know on a personal level my parents used to worry about my speech development as one day I'd be talking a bunch and the next day it'd seem like all the words just fell out of my head and I would be silent most of the day. So his language could just develop over time!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sweet456 wrote:
jenhall1111 wrote:Hello, I'm new here. I found this forum after having searched "bothered by the way Bryan Lanning pronounces certain words".
Does it drive anyone else up the wall listening to him drop the end of words ending in "ing"? Yikes! Can't handle it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I would have to say this is probably the best "how I found this site" reasons I have heard!

To answer your question yes it drives most of us bonkers!!!! Along with many other things lol
Wow, that is a good reason! I have commented on it before, so know you have a sister in torment. For me, it's not just the ing, but dropping his "t" as well-- like eating becomes "ea-in"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
jenhall1111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jenhall1111 »

Little ears will certainly pick up these verbal patterns, poor future teachers!

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

jenhall1111 wrote:Little ears will certainly pick up these verbal patterns, poor future teachers!

This might actually somewhat explain why he ends words the way he does now.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

Honestly, with how often they mention Disneyland (in all three Vlog titles) and the room they got (so pricy considering they live not terribly far from Disney) and how they have worked with Disney in the past I think that Disney sponsored them and payed for the trip (minus park tickets as they have a season pass). That would explain Disney being ok with them filming.

WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Omg Bryans snapchat...nobody would have thought that was a boner. Everyone would know it's your fucking toes!!!

ETA: it's on Instagram stories.

I'm pretty happy I'm in the dark about what this is about!! Bryan, boner & toes in the same breath is terrifying to me Image Image

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

Can someone tell me in which vlog Missy's shorts appear too tight? I'm curious to see how bad they are. Also, they said they've been married for 8 years, but is that 8 continuous years of marriage? I know there was a separation (possibly even divorce?) somewhere along the way but I wasn't sure when that occurred.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GossipKween92 wrote:No comment. Especially on Missy's shorts... Lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... a0a8bf.png[/img]

Here's the picture that prompted the discussion about Missy's shorts.
So, it's National Lazy Day, of all things. You can bet that's one "holiday" Bryan can get behind. He was all over Snapchat about it. But of course, every day is National Lazy Day to Bryan!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Im not pro or anti body shaming. But to the person who said the only thing they are against reading is critiques against a WOMANS body.... seriously? If you are anti body shaming at least be against it for mens bodies as well. :roll:
tartecheeks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tartecheeks »

DBExOG wrote:Honestly, with how often they mention Disneyland (in all three Vlog titles) and the room they got (so pricy considering they live not terribly far from Disney) and how they have worked with Disney in the past I think that Disney sponsored them and payed for the trip (minus park tickets as they have a season pass). That would explain Disney being ok with them filming.

I was thinking this,too, like how he drops little tidbits of information and clogged the hotel and the room and how they explored new parts of the park. I'm sure this was a working trip.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
tartecheeks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tartecheeks »

Vlogged* err

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

beachygirly wrote:Can someone tell me in which vlog Missy's shorts appear too tight? I'm curious to see how bad they are. Also, they said they've been married for 8 years, but is that 8 continuous years of marriage? I know there was a separation (possibly even divorce?) somewhere along the way but I wasn't sure when that occurred.
Here's a rough timeline...

Married 8/08/08
Started having problems around first anniversary (late 2009). Separated for 5 months per "50 facts about Me" video
Divorce filed 3/08/2010, finalized 4/15/10

Gets a little murky at this point...in the Draw My Life Missy said they were "only apart for four months", and Bryan said they hadn't spoken in months. But in her 50 Facts about Me, she said they were only officially divorced for one month before they got back together, and that they were remarried on April Fool's Day. They've never said what year, but it would have to be 2011 if they didn't fudge the truth somewhere

So assuming they're telling the truth...

Reconciled 05/2010
Remarried 4/01/11 (roughly 1 year between divorce and remarriage)
Started TTC/found out pregnant with Baby Lanning December 2011. Missy starts her Bumps Along the Way blog
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

mermaidunicorn wrote:
just_me wrote:
liz749 wrote:And wow, I can't believe he filmed so much of the freaking frozen show! First of all, is that even legal?! And secondly, how rude to everyone else there to have your camera out and held up so much. And I'm sure the kids loved watching it but a big chunk of your vlog was just filming another show. So much for family vlogging...

I was curious if it was allowed to be filming at DL (and DW) because besides DB I get recommended videos in my Youtube feed every so often or people filming rides and such, so I looked it up. According to the DL website, it's not allowed. DB records themselves at DL and it goes on the vlogs, which earns them money. According to the part in bold, they are not authorized to do that since for them it's for a commercial purpose. And I wonder if that also includes DB taking pictures/video for IG, Twitter and Snapchat since it all ties into their vlog channel.

"Equipment used for unauthorized photography, videotaping, recording, broadcast or transmission of any kind for commercial purposes is not allowed. Professional photographers with professional cameras or recording equipment, who are visiting the Disneyland Resort with the intent to take photographs or recordings of people, Disneyland Resort properties, or icons for professional purposes must request permission and make prior arrangements with appropriate Disneyland Resort representatives. Permission for any recordings or broadcasts on the premises are within the sole discretion of Disney."
I reckon one of us on here tweets that to them

Or report video for copy right

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016081 ... c7aa19.png[/img]

I knew this was only a matter of time that one of them (Bryan Jared or Cullen ) got a boosted board like Casey neistat uses. Bryan you are not nor will you ever be able to ride it like he does. Won't work inside your house. Any bets how long it lasts until it goes the way of the guitar?

I have a question. What college did he actually attend? I just find it very hard to believe he ever went to school much less graduated. He seems very vague about it. Just doesn't seem to have any motivation back then. Just wondering. They never talked about him being in school back then in conversations.

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Just wanted to say that today my husband baked Missy's "famous" chocolate chip cookies for me because it's my birthday & I can't stop eating them. I feel a bit sick from all the sugar, idk how they can eat them all the time!

We shared the same birthday! Happy Birthday!! At least it's the 10th where I am. : )

Return to “Daily Bumps”