Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKittenTorment part 70

Unread post by ladyju28 »

WTFoxtrot wrote:
tartecheeks wrote:
DBExOG wrote:Honestly, with how often they mention Disneyland (in all three Vlog titles) and the room they got (so pricy considering they live not terribly far from Disney) and how they have worked with Disney in the past I think that Disney sponsored them and payed for the trip (minus park tickets as they have a season pass). That would explain Disney being ok with them filming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking this,too, like how he drops little tidbits of information and vlogged the hotel and the room and how they explored new parts of the park. I'm sure this was a working trip.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
I can't help but think that this is the case as well. Look back on the Hawaii trip... there was speculation on this board back then that they may have been in some kind of "cahoots" with Disney, but it never seems to be 100% clear. (Except that time they basically did a commercial for that new animated show that was coming out -the name escapes me- when they sent them that box with all the "party favors," --temporary tattoos, banners & such... I think that was a Disney/Disney Channel sponsorship? Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Yess saw another ytber (Kellie Sweet) who got slightly the same room as the Bums. But she was thanking Instagram for the stay. So I don't know..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Wow that doesn't even look like Sarah Michelle Gellar! Maybe someone else on her snap? Image

xoxo gossip cat
tartecheeks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tartecheeks »

I haven't even got 5 minutes into the vlog, and I just CAN'T! Bryan's interaction with Missy on the puzzle makes me cringe. Why the hell does this seem staged? Can they not be comfortable in there own home? I'll report back final thoughts when I'm done watching. So glad I found this forum bc so many things didn't make sense for a while. It makes me kinda sad too. It's like finding out santa clause isn't real.

shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

I just don't understand how her face works. I know it's probably mostly genetics, but still it's baffling... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016081 ... af9bf0.png[/img]

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

Why are they acting like Missy is the only one in the world who does puzzles?? I used to do puzzles ALL the time as a kid and I'm only 18, I feel like a lot of kids my age have grown up that way?? Not just the older generation??

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They are so busy and have so much to do, so Mithy plops down to do a 1000 piece puzzle. Lanning Logic I guess.
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

And still Bryan can't interact with his child without looking at the camera while doing it

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016081 ... d02c03.jpg[/img]

I cringe every single time Bryan wraps his arm around Ollie to film a scene. He does it to open the vlog nearly every day. He holds Ollie down and forced him to talk and interact with the camera but you can always see Ollie squirming and looking uncomfortable trying to get away. Like clearly your kid is not enjoying this Bryan. I'm sure with all the editing in those scenes and trying to get Ollie to say things, he's held there a lot longer than we even see. It just runs me the wrong way.

tartecheeks
Amateur
Amateur

mermaidunicorn wrote:And still Bryan can't interact with his child without looking at the camera while doing it

Oh no kidding. I feel like now that I have been enlightenment on their "carrier" my heart breaks. Who's to say they might not want to film every day but neeeed to. Do you think Bryan is ever tormented on the matter or you think this facade is genuine? Is that confusing lol. Anyway, just finished watching the whole thing. Seems like they did mention that they donate some toys which is something I was really starting to get hurt by and they just keep feeling themselves up and not sharing the wealth with those who need it. The next step is I would like to see Ollie learning how to share and learning how to be generous.

tartecheeks
Amateur
Amateur

Omg sorry! Taking care of my baby and spell check goes out the window. *irked by and they just keep filling themselves

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Cat toy almost 28 bucks
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I think he suggested they donate his old toys. Holds some for Finn and gives them to, like kids who don't have any.

One toy turned into and entire bag of toys.

Judoktty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judoktty »

Know what I would love to see, and I would t even care if it was another montage. Some Karma and kitty action. I think it would be seriously cute, but I swear they will never let those two in the same room together, ever.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Judoktty wrote:Know what I would love to see, and I would t even care if it was another montage. Some Karma and kitty action. I think it would be seriously cute, but I swear they will never let those two in the same room together, ever.

They have been together the last couple of vlogs. Missy said karma completely ignores the kitten.

funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

uuuhhhm isn't eating a raw chicken nugget kinda dangerous?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

funckyerdoder wrote:uuuhhhm isn't eating a raw chicken nugget kinda dangerous?
Chicken nuggets are pre-cooked. There's nothing to worry about.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyKittenTorment part 70

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Just because they stay at the GC or Aulani doesn't mean they got a promo. We've stayed at both and there are ways to get great discounts. Plus it's their anniversary....

My guess is Bryan shows these things because it's a sneaky way to show how much money he has. It's status! Plus he could just want to look like he's getting deals from Disney. Other vloggers have had deals with Disney for hotel stays, and they were very clear and explicit about it.

We've seen Bryan and Missy waste far more money on more ridiculous things IMO.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

shelbyanne wrote:I just don't understand how her face works. I know it's probably mostly genetics, but still it's baffling... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016081 ... af9bf0.png[/img]

Definitely genetics, because Cassie has hella wrinkles for her age, too. And for Missy.. the lack of care isn't helping her either.
KatB11182014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatB11182014 »

Playsinrain wrote:
That Sarah Michelle Gellar right, Cruel Intentions? lol You are right, it does look exactly like Missy!!!!

ETA _ Fuck i just gave Missy someone else to compare herself too...
It was someone else not her.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016081 ... fba1c1.png[/img]

Return to “Daily Bumps”