JesssFam: a Year to Kill, More Seats to Fill (part 74)

tmarieme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: a Year to Kill, More Seats to Fill (part 74)

Unread post by tmarieme »

This is probably gonna sound weird but whenever I hear Gabe interact with Lilia it melts my heart. She seems to generally be happy but you can see how much she lights up when she is around him. That isn't to say she doesn't light up after not seeing Jess for the weekend. It just makes me kinda sad for the twins future if Drake doesn't step up.
TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

fossilfinger wrote:If Tommy and Caden call Jess "Mom," how do they refer to Ashley when they're talking to Jess about her? "My other mom"? "My real mom"? Or does she just redirect the conversation and try to get them to pretend like Ashley doesn't exist when she's around?
Ashley is Hispanic isn't she? Maybe they call her mamaita or something that isn't plain old boring "mom"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
mara7 wrote:Oh my god Jess. "Let me know if you guys want me to do a hair tutorial on this hair style." NO Jessica. No we do not.
When she first starting the tutorials I liked them. Now they are all the same thing. Braids and overcomplicated pinterest ideas. My niece who is Lilia's age got tired of her mom doing that and cut her hair with scissors. I wonder what Jess would do if Lilia did that
Probably blame "bad boy Kyson" and say he cut her hair.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Woah, Chris! Putting on weight for Jessica? Put on anymore weight and the snake might get lost in the jungle..
justwannaseepics
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justwannaseepics »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
I dont think Ive heard Lilia call Chris dad, I remember Jessica used to refer to him as "chris" to Lilia but ya lately I hear her refer to him as Dad to all the kids. Get over it hes not their dad, he can be a father figure but her dumb choices picked their real dad and Lilia has a real dad. if they break up it will look so dumb that she gets her kids to call every bf dad, just let them call him Chris and Tommy/caden call her Jessica. Thats what most step kids do. Im assuming she doesnt do that cause its embarrassing in public. Dead giveaway that half the kids dont have the same dads and that jess isnt the mom, I would think its weird seeing 6 kids and some are saying "mom/Dad" or "Chris/Jessica" lol at first id think omg that kid is so disrespectful then ill be like ohhhh I see what this is now lol
I don't think is embarassing to have the kids calling them for theire names in public. That's probably Jess's reason to not do it, but I think most people wouldn't care if half the kids are his and half are hers. It's not that they could know for that that she has 3 baby daddies already. In fact, I could see more judgment for having 6 kids of her own and being pregnant, especially if the kids are acting like spoiled brats.

About the last vlog, Lilia in school was so adorable and she always looks so happy when her dad is there.
Jess always wants her kids to cry the first day. Why? To make a more dramatic vlog?
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

I always find it weird when parents are upset that their kid had an easy time going to school. My daughter was so excited for her first day of kindergarten that she didn't even hug me goodbye! I was relieved that she wasn't distraught and I loved seeing her so happy and making friends. I would hate to leave her in tears

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

kids aren't in bed at 9pm. Laden slept in Princess Lilia's bed again last night. what's school?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
taylortot1501
Talker
Talker

Unread post by taylortot1501 »

Jeez, get the kid at least a toddler bed. Maybe she could find a cheap one at a yard sale if she looked hard enough. Or maybe she doesn't care to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

So this new baby will surely have it's own bed, why doesn't landen? Does tommy and caden have their own beds? Bunch of bullshit.

LANDEN. NEEDS. A. FUCKING. BED.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

She could put Landen a toddler bed in Lilia's room so they could be in the same room but don't have to sleep together.

9 pm for a 1st grader on a school night...
She probably has to get up at 6:something, I'm thinking? We homeschool but that seems to be what all my friends do with their kids in school. That is not enough sleep especially since kids usually come home very tired from school until they adjust to being back!

Not an ounce of structure can be found in that home.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Am I the only one that is bothered by Landen's car seat? Like she is all about ERF but it's not even backing into a seat properly. Why couldn't she to twin twin Landen?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

mikejones wrote:So this new baby will surely have it's own bed, why doesn't landen? Does tommy and caden have their own beds? Bunch of bullshit.

There are so many options with the bedding situation. There are even three-person bunkbeds. There is no reason why he can't have his own bed.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

fossilfinger wrote:
mikejones wrote:So this new baby will surely have it's own bed, why doesn't landen? Does tommy and caden have their own beds? Bunch of bullshit.

There are so many options with the bedding situation. There are even three-person bunkbeds. There is no reason why he can't have his own bed.
Which adds to the million reasons I absolutly cannot stand Jess and can't believe her fans were actually ok with it. The child needs his own damn space you can't just fall where you go. At least get him an air mattress or something, poor kid. Wonder how differently he would've been treated if he was a girl.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Can't imagine not having a bed for one of my kids and then deciding to have another one. Wth.

I find the thumbnail of her "my family's journey" weird. A picture of her giving birth in a pool. Like why not use one of your family instead?
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Is there a special reason why he doesn't have a bed?

Damn Jess. Go on hayneedle or wayfair and buy him a cool toddler bed. They have nice ones that aren't that expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Mel1011 wrote:Can't imagine not having a bed for one of my kids and then deciding to have another one. Wth.

I find the thumbnail of her "my family's journey" weird. A picture of her giving birth in a pool. Like why not use one of your family instead?
And she bought the new baby a crib (and sheets, which none of the other kids seem to have), when the baby will be cosleeping for at least 6 months. The baby gets a bed they won't use for a while before Landen, the kid already here, gets a bed. That's nuts.
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

Yet again, Jess is filming inside of a school and clearly has other children's faces in shot. Why is that allowed in America? Why don't schools safeguard their children? In the UK, we can kick out anyone who even takes their mobile out of there pocket because if they take a picture of another child, the nursery/school gets an inspection and can be closed down!
Why can't Jess just one have respect for not only her child's safety but that of others!?!
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

Also, does Lilia not go to school on Monday and Tuesday? There was no option of the dinner sheet for whether she is hot or cold dinners.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

laura_x_beth wrote:Also, does Lilia not go to school on Monday and Tuesday? There was no option of the dinner sheet for whether she is hot or cold dinners.
I think it was for the first week of school to help the teacher remember each students needs. Her first day of school was Wednesday.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Mel1011 wrote:Can't imagine not having a bed for one of my kids and then deciding to have another one. Wth.

My favorite part of the "my family's journey" video is when it mentions accomplishments and its a clip from her hs graduation 6 years ago lmao

Return to “JesssFam”